A Chance Encounter (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Watching Troy’s face as he spoke, Danae could tell that he meant every word that he said. At first, she was worried that he might be upset, led on and then turned away. It wasn’t like that. She really wanted him, but she didn’t…not right now. Even she was confused. But, listening to him, she knew that they were of the same mind. They both wanted this, but didn’t want to rush into something. She had liked him before, but she now was starting to feel something just a little different. Something more than just liking him as a nice guy.

When he kissed her again, taking his time and teasing her lips with his tongue, she moaned softly. How could he say all the right words, and then make her want to toss them away with a kiss like that? Still, they both knew what they were doing was the right choice, that if anything else happened right now there would be regrets, if only because they didn’t wait. She didn’t want anything to spoil this.

“I think that with kisses like that, it’s more than okay. In fact, we should do this more often, you know? Not every moment, but certainly every time I see you.” She hoped that they would be seeing each other. He had already said as much, and she was happy to know she wasn’t the only one feeling that way.

Danae leaned back but instead of kissing him, she laid her head on his shoulder. It was only then that she realized that the show was over and the DVD at an end.
 
Troy smiled at her comment and as she snuggled back into him he wrapped his arms around her and leaned back into the couch. He stared at the TV realizing that it was no longer playing anything and had reverted to the generic screensaver to save it from burn in. He fumbled around for the remote and finally felt it with his fingers and was able to turn it off.

The glow that had been bathing them was suddenly gone, and only the lights from outside allowed him to see her beautiful face on his shoulder. He knew he should get up and make her go to bed, but he did not want her to move. Having her lie here in his arms felt so nice, and with the question of were they or weren't they going to get physical answered, it was just nice to lay with her in his arms and relax.

Her scent filled his nostrils and he breathed her in as he started to fall asleep. "I will guarantee that every time I see you, I will kiss you then," He told her quietly as he started to drift off. "You may regret that when I am covered in grease and tyre gunk though," he chuckled.
 
Sometime in the night, Danae had scooted down onto the couch, because when she woke, her head was on Troy’s lap, and his hand was on her shoulder. Sitting up carefully, so as not to wake him, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and saw that the sun was just starting to lighten the sky.

I can’t believe we fell asleep like that, this is crazy. Why didn’t we just go up to lay on the bed, like two normal people? Making her way upstairs, she washed her face and combed her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail. After brushing her teeth, she sorted through a bin under the sink and found a toothbrush still in the pack, and she took that and a tube of paste back down to the bathroom downstairs.

Looking at him still sleeping on the couch, she made her way to the kitchen where she started coffee for them both and found some eggs and toast that she could put together quickly. First though, she wanted to wake him, so she carried both cups of coffee back to the living room with her.

He looked so peaceful sleeping there, but she was sure his neck would be hurting the way it was cocked back. “Troy?” She called gently. “Wakey, wakey. Want some coffee?”
 
Troy felt someone shaking him and then an Angelic voice telling him to wake up. Smiling he opened his eyes and a vision of beauty stood over him and the smell of freshly brewed coffee assaulted his nostrils. Ahh so he had died and gone to heaven then. He began to get up and his neck flared in pain and he grimaced, his hand flying up to it. Okay maybe not. You weren't supposed to feel pain in heaven right?

"Ohhhh I must really have slept wrong," he mumbled, massaging his neck. Then he looked again at his surroundings and smiled at Danae. "Although waking up to this, it is a small price to pay," he told her chuckling.

He reached for his coffee and took a sip sighing in satisfaction. "Ahh now I am feeling almost human. Although if you could please point me in the direction of a bathroom it would be most appreciated."
 
Danae grinned as he came awake with a smile on his face. He looked so handsome, even first thing in the morning! She didn’t know of anyone who was actually a happy person when waking, she herself was a little grumpy until she got motivated, but Troy seemed to be the exception to a lot of things.

“Yeah, I guess we boy ended up falling asleep. I didn’t even think about telling you that I had a guest room you could use.” She almost added that she had simply wanted to sleep in his arms, but she caught herself.

“There’s a bathroom around the corner there, and I’ve left a new toothbrush and some toothpaste in there for you to use. I mean…if you want to.” She blushed. It was almost like saying ‘hey, your breath stinks’ right? “When you’re done, I can fix us up something to eat to start the day, does that sound good?”

Watching him cross the room and head around the corner, she found herself admiring his backside. Shaking her head, she stood up and went into the kitchen to get some plates and silverware set out.
 
He used the facilities sighing in pleasure, then washed and brushed his teeth. He was happy she had been considerate enough to provide him a toothbrush. He hated waking up with morning breath, especially around people he didn't know and subjecting them to it. Sure he did know Danae now but the principle was the same.

He walked out feeling a little better about himself and followed the sounds to the kitchen. He found her setting up and on a whim snuck up behind her and cuddled her from behind and kissed her neck.

"Well I get to wake up to an Angel and she offers to cook me breakfast,"he chuckled as he let her go and went to sit down. "What have I done to deserve this? Whatever it was I better do more of it because a guy could get used to it".
 
While he was gone, she had scrambled some eggs in a bowl and put out the butter and jam for the toast. Danae couldn’t keep the smile off her face as she thought about them sitting down to breakfast together. If she thought about it, she might feel awkward to be doing this after a first date, but with him, it felt natural.

“You might want to reserve those comments for after you’ve tasted the food.” She turned and winked at him. He had surprised her when he had come up behind her and pulled her close, and she sighed as he kissed her neck. She could get used to this herself, she thought.

Danae started the eggs and the toast before walking to the table with some juice. “I wasn’t sure how you liked your eggs, but I figured scrambled would be safe. It’s hard to mess up a scrambled egg, you know.” She told him what she had heard on the radio about the weather, and how the day was supposed to be warm and gorgeous. When everything was done, she brought the plates to the table to sit down, and started buttering her toast.

She didn’t want to talk about ‘plans for the day’ since they hadn’t made any. She didn’t want to know when he was going to want a ride to get his car. She just wanted to enjoy breakfast and the company of one of the sweetest men she had ever met. And hoped that this wouldn’t be the last of that.
 
Troy nodded when she had told him of the weather. His mind had started to tick over and he had immediately thought of a plan. He only hoped she didn't have any plans for today. As he buttered his toast and put some pepper on his eggs he tasted them and moaned in happiness. "These are some of the best eggs I have ever tasted," he complimented her putting some more on his toast and taking a bite.

Smiling he ate a bit more before he decided to ask her the question he was dreading. "So with the weather being so nice today I was hoping you hadn't made any plans. It is kind of last minute and I can understand if you have, but I was hoping you are free. I would like to take you out again because I am enjoying myself too much to stop now. So what do you say. Too soon or can you put up with me for one more day?"

He quickly took another mouthful of the delicious eggs and toast and washed it down with some juice as he looked at her with wide eyes waiting for her response.
 
Danae looked up at him with her fork half-way to her mouth…then, she took a bite before answering him. It gave her a minute to calm herself down and answer without appearing too eager. Of course, she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible, but that didn’t mean she should, not right away. What if he got tired of her too quickly, if it were too much, too soon? Then, again, what better way to really get to know someone except to spend all that time together?

When she finished her bite, she took a drink of juice and glanced casually at him. “You know, I didn’t have anything planned for today. I kind of like to keep things open on Sunday for whatever seems to come up over the weekend. But…to answer your other question, yes – I’d love to spend the day with you. Did you have something in mind, or did you want to talk about it?”

She was curious what he would come up with, although she had no doubt that it would be fun and relaxing. With the weather so beautiful, it would be nice to do something outdoors and maybe get a bit of a tan as well. As she was thinking, she was getting ready to take a bite of her toast when it fell out of her hands and landed on her bosom, sliding down and getting both her breast and her shirt slick with the butter.

Looking down in astonishment, her mouth open in surprise, Danae started laughing. This could only happen to me, she thought, as she grabbed a napkin and tried to clean herself, well aware that with each swipe, her breasts were bouncing. She looked up to see what Troy was doing, deciding it might be best to just change.
 
Troy was just going to tell her of his idea when she dropped her toast. It was natural for his eyes to follow it and he couldn't help but notice where it landed. however he should have been a proper gentleman right then and looked away except he couldn't.

Then she started to wipe the butter off, laughing and with each swipe and laugh her ample bosom bounced and swayed hypnotically and he found himself watching it as if in a trance.

Finally he closed his eyes and blushing furiously he went back to eating his meal, hoping that Danae had not caught him staring. He took several mouthfuls before looking up and then tried speaking again.

"Actually I was wondering if you would care to join me for lunch? I know a great little spot and I think you will really enjoy it. You should bring your own car though as time can get away from you and it is a work day tomorrow, so I will need you to drive me back to mine," he smiled.
 
Standing up from the table to walk to the sink as she listened to Troy talk about lunch and about their cars. She grabbed a cloth and turned the water on, taking a moment to focus on her top before thinking about what he said.

Instead of getting the butter off, all she did was make a bad things worse, and ended up with a big wet spot on her chest. Danae put the cloth down with a sigh and walked back to the table, standing across from Troy she said, “I think that’s a great idea. I’d love to spend some more time with you – and then, you’re right , we need to get ready for tomorrow. Right now, I think I’ll run up and grab a quick shower, if you don’t mind, and change. Hopefully, I can manage not to ruin anymore clothes at lunch today.”

As she started to walk out of the kitchen, she remembered her manners and turned back to him. “You know, there is a guest room with a shower if you’d like to…um…you know… shower.” She blushed at the image of his naked body in her mind. “Anyway. Make yourself at home. There’s towels and everything you’d need. But, if not, I still want you be make yourself comfortable, okay?”

Hopefully, he didn’t think that she was trying to get him out of his clothes, to take advantage of him. Especially after they had already discussed this last night. They’d take their time and get to know one another before anything else. But, oh God his kisses tasted good!

She left him there sitting at the kitchen table and hurried up the stairs before she said or did anything else that would embarrass her. As soon as she hit the bedroom, she started undressing, tossing the clothes in the hamper and getting the shower started.
 
Troy smiled at Danae's hasty departure. Actually a shower would be really nice even though he only had his old clothes to put on. He had only changed into them last night so it was not as if they were exactly old clothes, it was just that he preferred to shower and put new clothes on. Still a shower always refreshed him and he could nip home and change on the way to lunch.

It was only as he was heading upstairs that he remembered that she hadn't shown him the rooms up here so he didn't know what was what. That and the thought of her naked body in the shower was sort of a distraction and he looked in both bedrooms. The problem was that didn't help. They both looked pretty much the same and he didn't want to go looking through drawers or anything just in case she caught him and thought he was a pervert or something.

Even listening at the bathroom doors didn't help him as he couldn't hear anything behind them. Well he would have to pick one and hope it was right. he chose the back bedroom as everyone knew the front bedroom was the main, right? He quickly undressed, leaving his clothes on the bed neatly so he could get dressed quickly, then opened the bathroom door and stepped in.

He knew he had picked wrong immediately. Steam filled the room and the sound of running water filled the air. He stopped and was just shutting the door when the screen was thrown open and Danae reached for something on the sink. He froze as he saw her in all her fabulous naked glory. God she was even more beautiful than he had imagined. He immediately began to stir and was at half mast, but his mind was going at a thousand thoughts a minute.

"My god she is beautiful, yes I would like to have sex with her, look at those breasts, get the hell out of here, those nipples are exquisite, close the door, back away before she sees you, I could just lick those all day, Don't make a sound you..."

Troy saw her start to look up and froze blushing furiously. He saw her take in the situation and hastily he backed up. "I am sorry, I didn't know which room was which and I didn't hear the shower in either of them so I just chose this one, and I guess I was wrong because you are in here and I didn't mean to look but you just sort of burst out of the shower and i couldn't help it so I sort of saw everything and...." he rambled on then stopping he quickly shut the door, grabbed his clothes and ran into the other room.

He threw them onto the bed and ran into the shower hastily getting under it and turning on the cold tap. The shock broke him out of the half trance he had been in and he gradually added hot water until he had calmed down and was actually able to start washing himself. He had probably just blown any chance he had with Danae so he my as well get a decent shower out of this.
 
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! I can’t believe what is happening!

Danae closed the shower screen as Troy closed the door, and she leaned back against the wall trying to absorb what had just happened. He had seen her naked in the shower! She must have surprised him as much as he surprised her, because he had looked shocked. Thinking it over as she finished up and toweled herself dry, she started laughing quietly.

Then, she felt bad for putting him in that situation. She should have been a better hostess and told him which bedroom, instead of assuming he would know. She was going to have to apologize, and she hoped that he wouldn’t be upset with her. He was blushing as he had closed the door, but she did see something else on his face. That look of desire when she first noticed him, turned to horror when he had been caught staring.

She finished drying her hair and applying make-up, wondering if he would still be here when she was done. He didn’t have his car, but there were other ways to get there. Taking a deep breath she left the bathroom to get dressed, still not realizing she hadn’t closed her door and that he could still see her. It wasn’t something she ever did because she was usually alone. But, it only took a minute to decide on something to wear, and she dressed quickly, grabbed a pair of sandals from the closet and headed downstairs.

Troy was nowhere to be found, she looked in the kitchen just in case. Hoping he was still in the shower, she went to the bottom of the stairs to listen but didn’t hear anything. On tiptoe, she went up to the hall and peeked in the bedroom, seeing his clothes were laid on the bed. Relieved, she was just backing up to head down to the kitchen, when the bathroom door opened and he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Oh, God! I hope he doesn’t catch me here. But, he looks so strong and so very sexy. I can imagine being in his arms…wait, I was…but, oh my, I need to get out of here.

She ran back down the stairs hoping he wouldn’t see her.
 
Troy walked out of the bathroom with the towel he had found wrapped around his waist. he had already dried himself off in the bathroom and brushed his hair with what he hoped was a visitors brush. he knew how he hated other people using his personal grooming stuff.

he was a bit disappointed he didn't have any deodorant to put on, but he had found some talc and any port in a storm he thought as he sprinkled a little on his hands and rubbed it into his armpits. Still as he reached to unwrap his towel and get dressed he looked to the door. For a second he had the feeling he was being watched but that was silly. just the nerves of being in a strange place he thought as he quickly got dressed. or the brooding's of a guilty mind he thought.

He still couldn't believe what he had done. He blushed hard as he thought about it but then he remembered her silky skin, those magnificent curves, perfect breasts and nipples and the way her tight firm stomach and long sexy legs had led his eyes towards her...

Shaking his head he banished the image and pulled up his trousers. Oh great now he had the problem of trying to get that in, he thought looking down. Sighing he started thinking of raw sewage and roadkill until his problem went away and he was finally able to complete getting dressed.

Now he just had to face Danae again. Sighing he walked down the stairs and started to look for her, hoping she would still like to go on the lunch date with him.
 
Danae had gone out onto the back deck to water her plants while she waited for Troy, but there was no way to keep the smile off her face. All she could think about was the way he looked in that towel, and wondering what it would have been like if it hadn’t been there. It almost made her blush, but not quite…she was enjoying “what if” too much at the moment.

She was almost finished when she looked up to see Troy standing in the living room and she waved at him when he looked in her direction. “I’m out here!” she said as he walked toward her. When he stepped outside, she continued, “I just need to finish these up and I’ll be ready to go. How was your shower?”

Danae looked at Troy and, in that moment, she remembered that he had seen her stark naked in the shower this morning. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and stood there with a pretty blush on her cheeks.

Some things just can’t be undone. There was no way to go back to before he had opened the door, and there was no sense getting upset when it was her fault for not being more detailed about where he could find a bath.

Then, again, she thought, I wouldn’t change it if I could. What was so bad about him seeing me naked? Except if he didn’t find her attractive. Danae turned away to finish watering the plants.
 
Troy was about to answer when she started to blush. Obviously mention of the shower had brought back the memories of what had happened and he blushed as well. the good thing was she was not turning away, nor was she angry with him.

"Actually my shower was very nice. However I have to apologize for the incident that occurred this morning. I swear I did not mean for it to happen. I was not sure which room was which and although I listened at both bathroom doors I couldn't hear any water. I only chose that room because most people have their main rooms at the front of the house."

He looked at her and gulped. He wanted to gloss over the incident but he knew he should tell her the truth. "I will not say I am all that sorry I got to see you like that.You are a beautiful woman and I would be lying if I said the thought had not crossed my mind what you looked like naked, which is absolutely stunning by the way," he complimented her. "However I did not plan it and I will understand if you no longer wish to have anything to do to me, although I do hope you will still go on the lunch date with me," he smiled hopefully.
 
She stood there debating what to do, should she tell him about seeing him in a towel? Should she just be quiet and never mention it? No. That wasn’t right, she wouldn’t be able to live with herself keeping something like that a secret, especially since he was sincerely apologizing for walking in on her in the shower.
Danae shifted her feet, ready to come clean, but she hesitated, trying to gather her thoughts and the proper way tell him.

Dumping the remaining water on a tomato plant, she pondered. ‘Well, I saw you half-naked, too.’ Or what about, ‘We’re even now, I saw you in a towel.”? No. Neither of those.

So, she just came out with the truth, “Troy, please don’t apologize, it was my fault for not being more detailed. It’s not the end of the world, honestly. And, when I was done…well, I went looking through the house hoping that you hadn’t left.” She couldn’t help blushing furiously as she grinned. “I saw you come out of the bathroom with your towel around you, and so I understand even better that things just happen sometimes.”

It wasn’t long before Troy started laughing, and she started laughing with relief as she walked over to him, wrapped her arms around his waist, being careful not to hit him with the watering can.

“Now, about that lunch…I would love to have lunch with you, as long as we are both clothed.” She ended it with a wink and a smile.
 
Troy looked at her and smiled and placed his hand on his chest then gave her a shocked look. "Oh damn. There go my plans to take you to the nudist beach." He then started laughing again. It was good to know that she was still okay with him. Still he was surprised by her confession. he was not worried about her seeing him in a towel, heck he was normally only in shorts on hot days when he was working around the house so all of his neighbors had seen as much.

No what was strange was she had not seen him naked when he had seen her. Maybe it had been the shock of it all or perhaps the glare of the lighting, but she had not noticed that he had been naked as well.

Still for now they were good and that was all that mattered. "Okay if you drive me back to my car, you can follow me. We only have to make one stop on the way and then I will show you one of my favorite spots. It is kind of secluded though so I hope that is okay. Are you fine being alone with me in a place you don't know," he smiled wickedly, then laughed.
 
She grinned up at him, “A nude beach, huh?” She knew he was teasing her, and she loved it – loved that his sense of humor and his teasing were such a perfect fit with hers. She loved his arms around her this way, standing close and looking up at him. She could get used to this.

“Let me put this away, and get my bag and keys. I’ll be more than happy to follow you to exotic places and find out a little bit more about you.” She said teasingly. Moving out of his embrace, she put her watering can away and they entered the house.

While she drove back toward town, to where he had left his car the night before, Danae turned the radio on low so that they could still talk. She didn’t know about his taste in music, so she had left the dial tuned in to her favorite station, and it wasn’t long before one of her favorite songs began to play. It was a good thing that there was a lull in conversation, because she turned it up and started singing along, not caring what he thought about her, or the music.

When it was over, she grinned at him, just a little blush on her face, “Sorry, I love that song and I can’t help but sing along with it whenever I hear it. I promise not to sing for the rest of the way.” She laughed as she pulled up next to his car and parked.
 
Troy smiled. "Actually I like your singing voice it's really nice. Definitely better than mine," he laughed. "Plus that song is made for you, it describes you to a T."

He blushed a little as he said it then he got out of the car. Leaning back in he again smiled at her. "Don't worry I will drive slowly and keep an eye out for you. We are heading out towards Elizabeth but will not quite go that far. We will make two stops and then head out to the place we will have lunch."

He got in his car and headed out of town. It didn't take long at this time of day and he was soon stopping at his first port of call, a bottle shop. He ran in a bought a sweet white wine a ran back out waving at her and then was off again.

The next stop wasn't much further along. A little shop that made hampers up. He had found it when looking for a present for his mother and now used it a lot for presents. He walked in a quickly got the one he wanted. It was a great picnic hamper for two and he had always wanted to buy it.

Walking back out he signaled her again and placing the hamper in the passenger seat he put the wine in it and then set off. He led her up into the hills and then along a little track to a small picnic area that looked like it was hardly ever used. He parked his car in the small parking lot and waited for Danae to park beside him.
 
Danae slipped her shades back on and followed him out of town with a smile on her face. She had no clue where he was taking her, but she was looking forward to whatever and wherever it was. The sun was shining down and it was such a beautiful, how could she not help but smile?

At the first stop, she waited and laughed when he came back out waving a bottle at her. She still hadn’t figured out what he was up to. They were supposed to be heading to a place liked to have lunch. Why would he need to get a bottle of wine here? It didn’t stop her from following him, though; she was curious to find out what he was up to.

The next stop was a small shop that looked to sell different things. She played with the radio dial and thought back over last night while she waited. Had it really only been less than 24 hours ago that they met for dinner? It had been such a wonderful time, that it had seem like they’d known each other for weeks.

Unlike the bottle shop where it was obvious what he was buying, she didn’t have any idea what he was doing here until he came back out carrying a hamper. A picnic, she thought with a smile as her heart flipped inside her chest. He was certainly going out of his way to make things nice for their lunch, but where exactly would they end up? Danae knew that, no matter where it was, it was going to be special.

In the parking lot at the end of the track, she parked and got out of her car, walking to him with a grin. “So, what exactly is this place that provides such fine dining and great company?” she asked, looking around her.
 
Troy looked at her and was glad to see her smiling. Where they were now didn't look like much but he was happy to see that at least she was willing to go along with it.

He moved to the back of his car and popped the boot open and got out the picnic blanket he always kept there. Normally he used it for emergency repairs on his car, and for when he had to lie, or kneel down on the road. Still he kept it clean and it was definitely big enough for the two of them.

After shutting the boot he retrieved the hamper and walked over to her and linked his free arm with hers. "I know it doesn't look like much, but trust me. We just have to walk a little way."

He led her down a small overgrown path. It looked like it had not been used in years and the wild grasses were steadily reclaiming it. However the aroma of the wild flowers and the few flowering trees reached his nostrils and reminded him why he loved this place.

After a few minutes of walking he pushed through a thin layer of bushes and smiled. Before them was a small clearing with a view over the entire city. The grass was actually cut as this was a picnic area, but it was surrounded by tall gums and ash trees that provided ample shade. There were also Wattles, Bottle brushes and Weeping Willows around the edges filled with flowers at this time of year. Those along with the wild flowers gave the whole place a beautiful aroma.

Troy walked to the middle of the clearing and set down the basket, then shook out the rug before placing it down. Then putting the basket on one edge he began to unpack it.

Inside was a whole chicken cut into pieces, a small garden salad, a potato salad, pasta salad, several cheeses and meats cut into pieces, Pate, dip, crackers, a small crusty loaf of fresh bread and butter and all the utensils needed for two people.

"Well I hope you are hungry, because I seem to have overestimated what you would get in this hamper," he smiled sheepishly. "I also hope you like the place. My parents used to bring me here as a kid and I always hoped I would find someone I would like to show it to one day."
 
As they made their way into the picnic area and Danae saw the city and the beauty of the flowers and trees, her smile lit her face. By the time she turned around, Troy was already on the blanket and unpacking the hamper. She quickly went over to help; kneeling down on the blanket beside him, laughing.

“Well, I think in a few days we might get through all this! It’s a feast fit for a king, and a queen, and a few knights and ladies-in-waiting!” Danae giggled. “It looks marvelous, though, Troy. And, this place! It’s amazing. I can’t believe I’ve never heard of it before.” She looked at him, then and said sheepishly, “I’m glad I never did. I’m glad the first time I get to see it is with you. I love it!”

All the way here, she knew that he would take her some place special. He was that kind of guy, one who shares things that are special with people that are special. Not that I’m special, just that he IS, mind you. This proves it. He is one in a million, and look at his smile!

She slipped her shoes off in the grass and then leaned back, her legs straight out before her, ankles crossed and took a deep breath of the most heavenly scent. The flowers that surrounded them were as beautiful to behold as they were to smell, filling the air with their sweetness.

“You must have loved coming here as a child, looking down on the city feeling like a giant. Like in Jack and the Beanstalk, when he would look down through the clouds. I read that book when I was a child, and after, I never wanted to eat beans but my mother made me.”

Danae grinned, feeling silly for sharing the story, but it was out there and she couldn’t take it back. Reaching for the potato salad and spoon, she said, “This right here is my favorite. If you kiss me, I might let you have some of it.” She waved a spoonful in his direction.
 
Troy opened his mouth to protest as she pinched the potato salad. That was his favorite as well and he wasn't going to give it up without a fight. Then he realized what she had said.

"Only might huh." he smiled at her. "Then I just better make sure the kiss is good enough to warrant you feeding me some."

He leaned over and gently cupped the back of her head with his hand and pulled her in for a kiss. His lips met hers and he pressed firmly against her before allowing his mouth to open gently and his tongue to slide over her lips before entering her mouth and sliding over her tongue as their mouths parted a little.

Slowly he dueled with hers as he kept her face pressed up against his with gentle pressure of his hand, then slowly he drew back releasing her and smiling at her. Then cheekily he dived down and ate the potato salad that was on the spoon.

"Well now if that is what I have to do to get a mouthful of potatoes," he smiled at her, "Just what am I going to have to do to get a piece of chicken," he teased looking at her with a sparkle in his eyes.

He couldn't believe he had just said that to her, yet it had felt so right. She was that once in a lifetime girl you read about other people meeting but thought you never would. He felt so comfortable around her and was amazed at what came out of his mouth. Still he didn't regret a single thing he had done the entire time he had been with her.
 
Danae was surprised at his kiss, but returned without hesitation. As he drew back, her mouth hung open and then she licked her lips to get the taste of him. Without pausing, he leaned over and took the bite of potato salad from the spoon and her laughter filled the air!

That little sneak!!!

"Well now if that is what I have to do to get a mouthful of potatoes, just what am I going to have to do to get a piece of chicken?”

She stopped laughing as his words sunk in.

Did he really mean that, or was he simply teasing? He had to be teasing.

She decided to find out, she stood up quickly and asked, “Chicken?”

Then, she bent over and picked up the chicken, “You mean this? Are you hungry? Just how hungry are you?”

She was backing away as she taunted him. Her smile wide and her eyes sparkling as she teased him. The look on his face was priceless. As if he couldn’t believe she was doing this, but didn’t mind the fun. She didn’t know what he was going to do, but after a kiss like that for potatoes, she was willing to take her chances.

“I suppose if you want chicken, you’ll have to come and get it!”
 
Back
Top