Groped at the bar

FantasisingMale

Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
86
A couple go for drinks at a small town bar which is overcrowded and filled with a lot of men.

Man sees his partner near the bar in what looks like an argument. She comes back and says it's nothing to bother abiut and to leave it. There's a lot of larger older men and she doesn't want him getting them into trouble by kicking off.

When she walked over to the bar in her heels, one large older man slid his hand up her skirt and right into her knockers touching her pussy. She protested her sneered she walked away.

She didn't want her partner knowing as she was already humiliated enough never mind anyone else knowing or worse an argument in a crowded bar about her being violated.


He walks to the bar a while later and can hear the man telling his friends how has touched her pussy. Said she was already wet must be from walking around all this cock looking like a slut. He overheard them laughing at dicusssing her violation.

Later they approach. The man saying let me apologise. She's worried has going to drunkenly mention what exactly for and tries to interrupt. They accept his offer to buy them a drink.

The men sit at the table whilst her partner takes some money to the bar.

At this point he starts talking dirty to her. They all laugh. They can see how nervous and embarrassed she is and sense she doesn't want anyone knowing.

Her partner comes back a little surprised to see the man sat next to his women. They all talk some is a bit inappropriate but the couple remain polite.

He has his hand on her thigh, under the table, slowly moving up her skirt. She jumps up and says she needs another drink just as he touches her pussy again.

At this point before she gets back the man explains what's going on and says unless you want everyone in this bar to know what a pathetic whore you or girl is I suggest you keep quiet. She has already gone this far I doubt she'll ever forgive you of you make a scene now.



Looking for ideas where to take it from there???
 
Maybe hubby tells wife she can't say "no" the rest of the night....the other's don't know and innocent comments turn into hilarity....
 
Depends on how it is written. Even your opening post may not be classified as erotic at all by folks, but it was just a story outline. Similar to a jerk off session premise.
 
The husband recognizes the older man as the disgraced Harvey Weinstein and says “you probably told my wife that she has to continue letting you assault her or you’ll tell everyone she’s a whore. But Harv’s, it’s 2017, it makes no sense to call a woman a whore for something as simple as being a woman with a pussy in a 20 foot radius of you. Grow the fuck up.”

Then his wife beams at her man with such sexual lust and pride (and he has a facial resemblance to Adrian Brody btw) that she grabs her husband, pushes him backwards onto the table that the old lech was loafing at, knocking him off his barstool, and rides her husband’s hard cock into waves of consecutive orgasms.

We don’t know what happens to sexual predator after that. And really, we don’t care.
 
Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, and Al Franken walk into a bar.......
 
Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, and Al Franken walk into a bar.......

perhaps one day soon some enterprising entrepreneur will open a chain of bars that cater to exhibitionists... with a "no touching section", but VIP rooms in the back where fantasies play out...

too much like whorehouses?
 
Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, and Al Franken walk into a bar.......

...and the bartender looks just like Kevin Spacey. He puts a mickey in their drinks and then the shoe is on the other foot, so to speak.
 
Back
Top