Filling in the blanks leading up to a threesome

Emptysodabottle

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Posts
107
A young man, and two older married ladies, all devoted churchgoers heavy in their faith, trapped indoors to wait out a storm. By the end of the story, they've engaged in a threesome.

Ideas on how to get from Point A to Point B? How does three people genuine in their faith go from abstinence (on the young mans part) and staying true (on the ladies part) to adultery and lust filled debauchery?
 
Last edited:
Perhaps there had been something in the wine, or perhaps there was just something about the storm, the way it seemed to fill the air with electricity and impending revelation.

Perhaps it was God's punishment for vile, despicable thoughts.

Jason, as so often, had spent the sermon languishing in thoughts of sex. Though he had sworn to be chaste, a virgin until marriage, his imagination wandered oft. "Dearly beloved," the priest had cried out at the sleeping congregation, "I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul."

Certainly Jason tried, keeping himself pure while his peers lapsed, or bent the rules wickedly. In body he was pure, untouched, but in spirit... Fantasies tormented him! The thought of ripping open a woman's shirt to expose her breasts so that he could suck on her soft-hard nipples, or of lifting her long skirt to reveal a lace-clad pussy, oh, how divine! To drink the wine that King Solomon had sung of.

He wondered what it would be like. He wondered whether his erection would ever recede. Its insistent hardness had kept him anchored in the pew for fear of revealing his lust, and the storm had whipped up almost out of nowhere as if conspiring to keep him there, in the church, under the unblinking gaze of his Lord and Saviour.

He looked up. Christ looked back calmly. "Whip it out, Jason," the wooden figure said. "I have need of it tonight."

Mrs Simpson and her friend Mrs Atkins, who had been nattering away about this and that non-stop for the past half-hour, gaped up at the crucifix. "You too, sweet Melody," Christ said, "and even sweeter Edith. You will all worship me tonight - with body and soul."
 
A quick way from A to Z to kick off a 3some would be either a blizzard or an avalanche. With it cold out, and with electricity out, it would get cold in whatever building pretty soon. (especially if there is not a wood-burning anything there!) If there is food and water but no heat, then sharing body heat becomes a way to stay alive. If this drags out over any time, then they have to do something to burn the food themselves and stay warm.

Trauma does bring people together. It could build a bond between these three such that they feel the need for each other's company after they are rescued as well...
 
They start telling scary stories. Then one of them tells one with a double entendre. The next steps up the raciness. Soon it is a contest, who can tell the dirtiest story. Soon, those clothes feel awfully warm...
 
How does three people genuine in their faith go from abstinence (on the young mans part) and staying true (on the ladies part) to adultery and lust filled debauchery?

People who go from faithful abstinence to adulterous affairs are not genuine in their faith. They just make it look that way. This is a much easier method to get from point A to point B, and it's far more believable, too.
 
People who go from faithful abstinence to adulterous affairs are not genuine in their faith. They just make it look that way. This is a much easier method to get from point A to point B, and it's far more believable, too.

That may be a little broad in the brush, I'm sure it is true in done cases, not sure it is true in all cases. However, I do think you're in to something. Maybe if there are other factors, pressures in place before the storm/snow/whatever?
 
Exactly! I want to know what those factors are. Something that will help this story sound realistic, plausible. The thought process that goes into what makes these characters act the way they do.
 
People who go from faithful abstinence to adulterous affairs are not genuine in their faith. They just make it look that way. This is a much easier method to get from point A to point B, and it's far more believable, too.

As a once young man, it is relatively easy to be abstinent when girls don't want nothing to do with you.
 
I love stories where an otherwise well-behaved woman finds herself in a situation where she becomes aroused... and slowly loses control.

I've had a story idea in my head for a while that could be made to fit into your scenario. In my scenario there are two men and a woman (a couple and a stranger who saves them from danger), but it works ok this way too...

The three are driving through the winter storm (coming home from church?) on a secluded road. The car slides off the road into a river bank. He gets the women out of the car, but, he winds up going through the ice into the water. He crawls to the shore with their help. They struggle to get him down the road to an abandoned house they had passed. The house is cold with no power. He's clearly suffering from hypothermia. They strip his icy clothes off as well as their own, climb into a bed, and try to use their body warmth to keep him from dying.

He goes in an out of consciousness, having dreams of women's naked bodies pressed against his own. The women try to keep him warm and become aroused. They can't help notice him becoming aroused even as he tosses and turns unconsciously. They feel guilty and are torn by their feelings, but, his very life and perhaps their own is at stake... they have to stay warm... and their clothes are crusted with ice...

In the story I've been working on it's a couple hiking in the Alaskan wilderness who are attacked by a bear and the woman falls through the ice. A stranger appears from nowhere to save them and bring them back to his small cabin. He doesn't seem to speak English (backstory: maybe he's some kind of Russian military based on his radio and tones muscles etc), but, sets about stripping off the woman's wet clothing, dressing her wounds, then pantomiming for the husband to help him warm her body with their own. They are trapped there for days, scared of the stranger, but grateful for being saved. As she heals she spends each night between the two men. I'm trying to work on the progression from "scared of the stranger" to "aroused" to "oops I led him on in my sleep" to "maybe I better go along with it or he'll kill us" to "shared and loving it".

I'm torn about how to have the husband react... either an unwilling cuckold or aroused by his wife's arousal who encourages her to make nice with the man who can save them and get them back to safety.

See, while those are good ideas, for sure...it just seems a bit too reaching for me. For me, some physical contact (or just looking) that may make sparks start to fly is good, but I also like emotional buildup supplemental as well. Something mental has to be a driving factor as well, even if it's not th main thing. In other words, while it's good to have something like a storm to keep them in proximity, other than that I'd rather not have any other "outside force" pushing things along "such as people getting wet and them needing to warm his body" or like the supernatural one mentioned earlier by someone else.
 
Last edited:
While setting up for the Christmas bazaar, Mike, Cindy, and Holly discover they are trapped in the church due to a freak snow storm. They set up camp for the evening in the library. Mike is younger and less experienced than the two married women.

So, as the night progresses they help themselves to some of the sacramental wine. This gets the three of them looser and they start an innocent game of truth or dare. Of course, the wine continues to be poured and the questions and dares become more risque. And where we once were at A are now beyond B and more at C meets D.
 
Last edited:
Begin with the traumatic event of the storm (i.e., heavy rain, washed out roads, falling trees, car wreck)

Their principles should hold, but the conditions should continue to decline, going from bad to worse.

Thinking that the ladies should refuse, at least at first getting warmth from each other's bodies.

One of the ladies makes the suggestion to the young man to warm their bodies. They force the other lady to join for their survival.

Rubbing their hands and bodies to generate more heat goes to the next level.
 
I think plausibility would be greatly enhanced if there is a personal attraction, first. Having sex initiate simply because the characters were put into close physical proximity always seems like a stretch to me.
 
They get to talking, the wives complain about their hubbies. Then turn their attention to the guy 'so who is the special girl?' He hems and haws and confesses that no one will give him the time of day.

The ladies give him tips on seducing a girl, acting out a bit 'to give him confidence'. They stop when things start to heat up. The night rolls on on the couch, one lady drifts off to sleep, wakes shortly to see the other lady gently sleeping in his arms while he, awake and thinking unobserved, strokes her hair. 'Can I get on your other side?'
 
I think plausibility would be greatly enhanced if there is a personal attraction, first. Having sex initiate simply because the characters were put into close physical proximity always seems like a stretch to me.

Oh, no doubt, there'd be attraction. The man has had plenty of fantasies about the other two women in my imagined scenario, he just doesn't even fathom the possibility of ever being able to act on them.
 
It could be a young man that has a boyfriend, but is curious about women. Maybe, at some point while these two woman are alone with him, they could attempt to "convert" him to finding women attractive, so that he will take a wife, rather than continuing to live in sin...
 
Back
Top