Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Chat Support Forum

Old 10-17-2017, 12:20 AM   #1
BustyAsianCumDumpster
Virgin

Frozen on "Connecting..." screen?

Hi, for a little while now, I've been unable to log in, it just hangs on the "Connecting..." screen. Has there been some kind of problem, or is the problem on my end?

Old 10-17-2017, 12:24 AM   #2
jb139659
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyAsianCumDumpster View Post
Hi, for a little while now, I've been unable to log in, it just hangs on the "Connecting..." screen. Has there been some kind of problem, or is the problem on my end?
Oh, good. Itís not just me!!

Old 10-17-2017, 12:29 AM   #3
BustyAsianCumDumpster
Virgin

Just found this:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1422602

Sounds like things act wonky between 10 PM and midnight Eastern time? I assume if anyone figured out any more details on the problem, they'll post...

(Edit: working for me now...)

Old 10-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #4
tesscaline
Experienced

Every evening between, approximately, 11pm and 12am eastern time, the chat does not accept login attempts. Sometimes this only lasts for 15 minutes, sometimes it's as long as an hour or so. The people who are already in chat are unaffected, just new people cannot join the chat for a while.

If that's when you're usually trying to log in, yeah, that'd cause a problem for you.

If you are experiencing a problem outside of that time period, it's likely an issue on your end as the chat has been up and working as expected.

Old 10-18-2017, 12:22 AM   #5
Broadshouldered97
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesscaline View Post
Every evening between, approximately, 11pm and 12am eastern time, the chat does not accept login attempts. Sometimes this only lasts for 15 minutes, sometimes it's as long as an hour or so. The people who are already in chat are unaffected, just new people cannot join the chat for a while.

If that's when you're usually trying to log in, yeah, that'd cause a problem for you.

If you are experiencing a problem outside of that time period, it's likely an issue on your end as the chat has been up and working as expected.
Ok... so not to belabor the point... but do we know why this is happening or what is the cause? Any work being done to figure out the source of the problem?

Old 10-18-2017, 12:10 PM   #6
tesscaline
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadshouldered97 View Post
Ok... so not to belabor the point... but do we know why this is happening or what is the cause? Any work being done to figure out the source of the problem?
Chat mods aren't privvy to that information. That's Tech's area.