Reserved wife turns hot on girls holiday

EveSin

Virgin
Joined
Jan 25, 2015
Posts
12
Would someone like to try a story about a 40 something wife who goes on a Spanish or Italian holiday with a bunch of younger women who persuad her to fuck a young stud 'because after all it's just sex, whatever happens on holiday stays on holiday'.
 
How do you see the story ending, and how will the plot get there? Does she feel guilt, liberation, transformation? Does she return home seeking separation, or recommitment, or an open marriage? Does hubby find out; and if so, how does he react? Was her invitation to infidelity a setup; and if so, by who? Is she blackmailed? Does she even bother returning home?
 
Last edited:
Hubby doesn't find out. She goes home committed to him but feeling liberated and happy that she let herself go with her zip less fuck. She surprises herself that she could be so abandoned sexually although that it only achieved after a very slow build up as her girl friends gradually get her to talk about sex and dress sexily. She could overhear one of the other girls getting fucked one night which turns her on.
 
Would someone like to try a story about a 40 something wife who goes on a Spanish or Italian holiday with a bunch of younger women who persuad her to fuck a young stud 'because after all it's just sex, whatever happens on holiday stays on holiday'.

Or instead of a vacation (or on it), it's the girls having a weekend out. They travel to a location with lots of vineyards to do the winery tour, and after the wife has had more then her share, she takes one of the employees into the pouring room. Not only does she get to taste the wine straight from the barrel, she also indulges in other pleasure "straight from the tap".
 
...the girls... travel to a location with lots of vineyards to do the winery tour, and after the wife has had more then her share, she takes one of the employees into the pouring room. Not only does she get to taste the wine straight from the barrel, she also indulges in other pleasure "straight from the tap".
I saw this happen so often when I lived near Napa / Sonoma wineries. Most wineries had little private rooms for fucking drunk customers after they've bought a few cases but sometimes they just humped over barrels. Limo tours sometimes included fuck-the-chauffeur programs. I'd better not mention the burro at the Anderson Valley Gallo winery...
 
How about Greece? The dollar is probably better and there's likely a higher proportion of men.

Here's a YouTube of Carey - Joni Mitchell. It might help with the story writing.

The young ladies need to give our reluctant Shirley Valentine 40-something an excuse to go to some country on the Mediterranean besides sex.
 
Back
Top