The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is thoroughly dismal on every level.

I'm sorry, BB. I can't imagine his pain.

I don't believe that we can NEVER escape the sway of genes, though. And if we are unaware of genetic predisposition, we certainly make it more likely that its impact becomes destiny.

:rose:

Hugs in great number and extended duration fir teh Bunneh. :rose:

Thank you both. Like I said, I didn't know him well or anything. I just thought it was extremely sad.

Now, I suppose that one could do things that are worse for the body than to eat fried chicken for lunch but all the ones that come to mind involve immediate pain.

Fried chicken is the ambrosia of the gods. You will suffer no ill effects from it whatsoever.

Why do I keep thinking about the lobotomy I might get if the damn surgeon sneezes at just the right moment? :confused:

*facedesk* someone come get me when life stops taking incorrect turns onto roads I pointedly avoided.

My boys are in the kitchen baking up an apple cake with caramel icing.

And I did buy the beginner gold panning kit at Cabela's yesterday.
I did not buy the archery target I wanted. I decided to try and make my own.

Just want to say good luck to SW.

This is, of course, a scary thing. Since moving ahead in the face of fear is the definition of courage, you are the early favorite for 2013 Lit Brave as Fuck Award.

Just want to say good luck to SW.

This is, of course, a scary thing. Since moving ahead in the face of fear is the definition of courage, you are the early favorite for 2013 Lit Brave as Fuck Award.
Nah, just the 2013 Attention Whore Award. ;)

And yes, it is a bit scary, but the thought of what *worse* might come up if I try to ignore this is a LOT more scary.

And, y'all, please forgive me if I'm not here as much as usual. Being away from home, I'm on a laptop, and my big-ass hands don't really work all that well on a laptop keyboard. And please forgive unnoticed typos and other eff-ups, too, k?

And yes, it is a bit scary, but the thought of what *worse* might come up if I try to ignore this is a LOT more scary.

And, y'all, please forgive me if I'm not here as much as usual. Being away from home, I'm on a laptop, and my big-ass hands don't really work all that well on a laptop keyboard. And please forgive unnoticed typos and other eff-ups, too, k?

"Only the TRUE messiah denies his divinity!!"

;)

-Life of Brian

Not a chance, my friend. ;)

Will be thinking of you over the next few days.

Step one, cardio clearance, done.

Steps two and three, anesthesiology clearance and consult with neurosurgeon, manana. (Crap, now I have a hankering for banana bread!)

Thanks, y'all. :eek:

Steps two and three, anesthesiology clearance and consult with neurosurgeon, manana. (Crap, now I have a hankering for banana bread!)

Get banana bread to the man, STAT!
Move it, people!
squishy hugs to you, SW

Digits crossed, and healing-light-sabers are aligned and in place!
Muah, SW!
:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back