Shy no longer....

wow

I just came across your pics (no pun intended) :) I must say they are incredible. You are flawless. I am sorry I missed your earlier posts, but will continue to come to this one as often as time allows. Love the ink, so sexy on a women. The last set of pics, with the cherries, yummy. Nothing better then something as edible as you wearing something so edible. Love the banter you have with the others as well. Very well done and your hubby has a good eye, pics aren't bad either.

they would have to have a second run for the papers
Oh goodness! Such flattery! *looks left...looks right* I'll take it! /giggle

Wow! you are so fucking sexy!
Mmmm...why thank you so much! /beam

I just came across your pics (no pun intended) :) I must say they are incredible. You are flawless. I am sorry I missed your earlier posts, but will continue to come to this one as often as time allows. Love the ink, so sexy on a women. The last set of pics, with the cherries, yummy. Nothing better then something as edible as you wearing something so edible. Love the banter you have with the others as well. Very well done and your hubby has a good eye, pics aren't bad either.
What a lovely post! Thank you so very much!
/blush
So many compliments wrapped up in there! I just don't know where to start!
Thank you for you time, attention, and kind words!
*points*
You can stay! /wink

Well, looking at you makes me wanna unbutton my jeans.
Ooooh my! /giggle
All I can think of is "Release the Kraken!!"

oh i suppose we could call the press have them do some footage of it :D
Just to document of course...no other purpose...at all. /shifty_eyes

Thanks

I plan on following this thread......following as in walking behind, and I must say yours is worth following. The thread and your behind (ass, tush, etc). Two things that really got me......your ink and your eyes. Body is awesome as well, but something in your eyes that drew me to stay. You can tell you are having fun for hubby......thats hot. If I can ask......any stories behind the ink? I have 3, soon to be 4 and my wife has 7 soon to be 8. Just curious and curios minds want to know.

I plan on following this thread......following as in walking behind, and I must say yours is worth following. The thread and your behind (ass, tush, etc). Two things that really got me......your ink and your eyes. Body is awesome as well, but something in your eyes that drew me to stay. You can tell you are having fun for hubby......thats hot. If I can ask......any stories behind the ink? I have 3, soon to be 4 and my wife has 7 soon to be 8. Just curious and curios minds want to know.
*shakes her bunny tail*
/giggle
Such lovely compliments! I might be light headed from all this!
I can tell ink stories!

Left ankle/leg: It is a traditional design from the Solomon Islands inspired by the shape of a frigate bird.

Right shoulder blade: Celtic knot that moves down into three leaves that represent the Celtic zodiac signs of three very important people to me.

Back of Left hip: It is a girl with curves to celebrate my being a girl with curves and being ok with it!

*shakes her bunny tail*
/giggle
Such lovely compliments! I might be light headed from all this!
I can tell ink stories!

Left ankle/leg: It is a traditional design from the Solomon Islands inspired by the shape of a frigate bird.

Right shoulder blade: Celtic knot that moves down into three leaves that represent the Celtic zodiac signs of three very important people to me.

Back of Left hip: It is a girl with curves to celebrate my being a girl with curves and being ok with it!
"tongue hanging out" what did you say again????????????????

Very cool on the ink. It is even hotter knowing they have meaning. You should get one......Danger, curve ahead......but then again I would like to drive through any tunnel you have.....lol The tats are so simple, but the meaning is really awesome. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you. _sitting patiently-

*whisper* I loooooooooove tiaras! Maybe I should do a picture in -just- a tiara.
/ponders

Yes I think so Miss CB !!!!! .... And Black Hose as well .. ;)

attachment.php

So Sexy and Erotic ..

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I love these latest pictures. You're like one of those 1940s pinup models come to life. :cool:
*sits a little taller and beams*
Thank you! I take that as such a lovely compliment! I love Rita Hayworth!

Very cool on the ink. It is even hotter knowing they have meaning. You should get one......Danger, curve ahead......but then again I would like to drive through any tunnel you have.....lol The tats are so simple, but the meaning is really awesome. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you. _sitting patiently-
/giggle
Thank you so much! I was challenged by a friend to never use words in my tattoos, so it makes it fun to be creative in expressing ideas in images.
Awwww....look at you! All patient! Soon, BunnyLover. Soon.

You look so kissable, I could kiss you for hours! :kiss::heart::kiss:
Ummmm...you all can come back in....a few hours.
*grabs bi-lover and turns out the lights*

Yes I think so Miss CB !!!!! .... And Black Hose as well .. ;)

So Sexy and Erotic ..

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
/giggle
You are so very welcome! I am happy to both bring happiness and directed blood flow to your day! /wink

AMAZING pictures Miss Bunny...and I see you have had a familiar visitor...shes gonna need a talking to...

You have to subdue it with your mouth!
/giggle
*deep breath deep breath*
*stretches mouth and licks lips*
Let's do this!

AMAZING pictures Miss Bunny...and I see you have had a familiar visitor...shes gonna need a talking to...
OOooh! Well this just got exciting and a half! Can't we all just....get along? Like in the same bed? Huh? Huh? *waggles brows*

I don’t just follow your thread for your amazing body, captivating eyes or incredible smile, I also follow to see your responses. You truly enjoy interacting. Much appreciated. Waiting for more pictures is like the first signs of spring……watching as little flowers pop their heads out of the soil to show their beauty. Plus I am good at waiting. Take your time, its well worth the wait. One request…….if by chance you have anything in baby blue, should would like some pictures of that coming off. J

I don’t just follow your thread for your amazing body, captivating eyes or incredible smile, I also follow to see your responses. You truly enjoy interacting. Much appreciated. Waiting for more pictures is like the first signs of spring……watching as little flowers pop their heads out of the soil to show their beauty. Plus I am good at waiting. Take your time, its well worth the wait. One request…….if by chance you have anything in baby blue, should would like some pictures of that coming off. J
Oh so much lovely!! /blush
I do so love this post! *flutters lashes*
I really do enjoy interacting and being playful in the thread. It makes it fun for me to continue to share as I everyone is having fun!! So thank you so very much! *blows kiss*
Hmm...baby blue. I will have to peek in my dress up drawer!

Yay :D
I hope you're wearing that red red lipstick.
Naughty naughty....you're going to be running around with little kiss marks everywhere.

*tucks kiss into pants pocket for later* never know when I might need it or put it :) Baby blue with your skin tone and dark hair would be fuckingfantastic! Although you could make a potato sack look hot. *blows kiss back*

*tucks kiss into pants pocket for later* never know when I might need it or put it :) Baby blue with your skin tone and dark hair would be fuckingfantastic! Although you could make a potato sack look hot. *blows kiss back*
/giggle
I will start a trend! Potato sacks for the discerning woman!
Thank you for your sweet words!

would it be all that terrible if a picture was taken?
a penetration pic even :D
Just where are we going on this truck ride? /laugh
I am pro penetration, but documenting it is something else.

I don't mind at all. I get to tell everyone about the lovely excperience I just had when they stop and ask about the kiss marks.
Good thought! Pleasure Bunny Badges! /giggle

Just where are we going on this truck ride? /laugh
I am pro penetration, but documenting it is something else.

well i would have to have some kind of proof to know that it happened, for my sake :D

ok i'll just use my cell phone camera ;)

Back