The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure! There is a whole bar here. You can call on the waiters Rolf and Olaf to bring round anything you like.

As it's all virtual, we are quite often slurping stuff back at all times of day without any ill effects!
:nana:

We quite often chuck a slug of whisky in our teas and coffees, as we are most of us big whisky drinkers. Well, I drink whisky, the others drink whiskey (see my blogpost Scotch (not on the rocks)). Don't put one of the really good whiskies in your coffee, though.

How about an orange liqueur? I like to put Grand Marnier in coffee.
:)

I don't really drink alcohol ^_^ and I've managed to abstain from it, apart from a drunk slug-fest a few months ago.

So anyone talking whisky or Jack Daniels or even orange Liquer, my brain goes blank.

I don't really drink alcohol ^_^ and I've managed to abstain from it, apart from a drunk slug-fest a few months ago.

So anyone talking whisky or Jack Daniels or even orange Liquer, my brain goes blank.

Ah, that could be a problem in here. Never mind, you can distract yourself by looking at all the naked people.

Catch you later, sweet thing!

Ah, that could be a problem in here. Never mind, you can distract yourself by looking at all the naked people.

Catch you later, sweet thing!

Good Morning, :rose:
A little drop of a blended whisky in the Tea, perhaps, but not a good Malt (unless it's all that's left and one is actually ILL.)

Rolf, please find us a good Scotch (Isle or Jura or Highland Park for my preference).
I'm sure the Duchess needs one

Good morning, Nakeds.

I have things that I need to do today, but the construction crews are back out in force and if they're going to be working on preparing the sidewalks and driveways again, I'm trapped. GAH!

Warm brown sugar scrub? anna, I think I need to message you again ...
Message away. :)

Why would not drinking alcohol be a problem? It isn't like that's all we do here....

It's looking more and more like I'll have lots of family coming to visit in a couple weeks!

Good Morning, Anna,
Care for a glass of something calming ?

Rolf,
Please line them up for any and all

Rolf, please find us a good Scotch (Isle or Jura or Highland Park for my preference).
I'm sure the Duchess needs one

Ah, you Angel! Pour me a couple more fingers.
:rose:

Why would not drinking alcohol be a problem? It isn't like that's all we do here....
Uh ... no! of course not. There are the body shots too ... oh wait, that's alcohol. And the tea with whisky in ... Well, there's the gossip. Although it's true that often happens over a cocktail ....

LOL, I do hope you are not trapped.

Wooohoooo!

Turn up the music, and grab a booze...

THIS IS MY 300TH POST!!!

YEEEHAAWW!

*ahem*

That was rather inappropriate of me but still...

THIS IS MY 300TH POST!!!

YEEEHAAWW!

*ahem*

LOL, you probably get something for that: more message space in your PM Box or something. There is a thread somewhere that tells you what you can get when you get different numbers of posts.

Meanwhile, have a drink!
:nana:

Do I need to find my camera again ?

69133819_10273405f5.jpg

Here's a cup of tea for HP, as promised. (Half a sugar, although he is acksherly sweet enough already.)

SNF11TEA1-380_1161615a.jpg

Morning all

The coffee is ready.

By the way, that is chewy not crunchy. ;)

Good morning, Naked people. The coffee/espresso machines are up and running.

Uh ... no! of course not. There are the body shots too ... oh wait, that's alcohol. And the tea with whisky in ... Well, there's the gossip. Although it's true that often happens over a cocktail ....

LOL, I do hope you are not trapped.
Of course we have all those. There's nothing wrong with having a drink, I just thought we should try to not give the impression that all we do here is drink. ;)

No, I wasn't trapped in the house yesterday. I made it out to run a few errands and will be doing a few more today.

THIS IS MY 300TH POST!!!

YEEEHAAWW!

*ahem*

Not at all. If we can't celebrate the small things, what can we? *tosses a bit of confetti*

Morning all

The coffee is ready.

By the way, that is chewy not crunchy. ;)
Chewy? That's why I made brownies! :D

Oh good.
I wondered about that; I must mention it to my Dentist when I have my tooth replaced. . .

Of course we have all those. There's nothing wrong with having a drink, I just thought we should try to not give the impression that all we do here is drink. ;)

No, I wasn't trapped in the house yesterday. I made it out to run a few errands and will be doing a few more today.

Mmmm! Brownies!

Oh yes, that's right, we eat stuff in here too. :) I'm glad you weren't trapped there.

Oh good.
I wondered about that; I must mention it to my Dentist when I have my tooth replaced. . .

Did you get your cup of tea I put out earlier? Oh, it's cold, better pour a fresh one.

I'm kinda new here myself and hoped to hop into this thread.

Hullo, honey. This is the best thread to start in, actually. Everyone here is just lounging about naked and having the drink of their choice. Order something from Rolf or Olaf the barmen and chill out.

Welcome to the Board - it can be a little crazy sometimes, with the trolls who don't necessarily at first look like trolls. However you can always get excellent advice on any writing questions and there are some good word games to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back