The Chain Trick

I had a thought. (yes she can think) If you take a set of the insertable balls and tie them to the chain, you have a handy leash to lead people around. Just a thought. ~M~
 
MystiqDrgn said:
I had a thought. (yes she can think) If you take a set of the insertable balls and tie them to the chain, you have a handy leash to lead people around. Just a thought. ~M~


You are really evil!!! LOL
 
Hmmm what an interesting thread and what's more, what an interesting idea........

i wouldn't mind having this tried out on me..........i hope someone is reading this and taking notes. :D

Just ensure the links are smooth..........pleaseeeeeee
 
Pleasurekitten said:
Hmmm what an interesting thread and what's more, what an interesting idea........

i wouldn't mind having this tried out on me..........i hope someone is reading this and taking notes. :D

Just ensure the links are smooth..........pleaseeeeeee

Taking notes

1. buy 10 feet of chain
2. make sure chain is smooth
3. Lube...need heaps of lube
4. Rope for hands and feet
5. Blindfold
6. Pack a lunch
7. Make sure TV is tuned to Sportcenter
8. Lube...can never have too much lube
9. Camera
10. towel....or should that be plastic sheeting....6 mil thick

I am thinking I likey this idea......


Hey lookie...I changed my AV again PK. :p
 
lilminx said:
You only need 2 or 3 feet of chain, not 10!


LOL, I could come up with other uses for the other 7 or 8 feet.

I have a very inventive mind.
 
P. B. Walker said:
How many feet did you take? <wicked grin>
Almost 2 feet-he said an inch or two shy of 2 feet.

The chain was called "blue chrome" at Home Depot.




He also said "We have a 3 foot chain for when the Minx gets adventurous".
I don't think that's happening.
 
"Another trip to home depot"?

I fucking live there. They've got so much fun stuff to be twisted, and adapted for my ends. I smell a new thread there..., Hmmmmmm.
 
:) Lilminx what a fantastic scene.

I have to report earlier this week I was in the Marine Supplies Dept of our local surplus store - No Stainless steel or chrome plated chain - so I bought 2 meters of Galvanised Chain - links about 3/4 inch long each approx 3/16 thick welded usually used for anchor chains on small boats.

Cut off a piece just over 2 foot long. Lubed up my SO and proceeded to fill her whilst videoing the event. She got about 19 inches inside and gushed from start to finish. To conclude she rolled onto her stomach up onto all fours then knelt upright and let the chain trickle out powered by gravity - a couple of times she had to shake her hips to make it move.

It was so good for her that she cums every time she sees the video.

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:
 
Here you are a pic i extracted from the video we did when we experimented with a chain.

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:
 

Attachments

  • chain - 1.bmp
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,416
And this one.

About 18 inches of chain safely inside and she can not stop cumming!!!!!

jon
 

Attachments

  • chain - 2.bmp
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,900
Last edited:
And yet another one.

This time the chain is starting to slowly slide out.

Sorry about the quality.

jon
 

Attachments

  • chain - 3.bmp
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,639
Last edited:
And finally in a shower of cum and lubricant the last 3 or four inches of the chain falls free.

jon
 

Attachments

  • chain - 4.bmp
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,987
The Chain?

Can it be done anally, on a guy?

Layne
 
Re: The Chain?

Layne said:
Can it be done anally, on a guy?

Layne

I doubt it. The walls of the anus are more easily torn and this could do a bang up job messing up your insides that way. But I could be wrong too. :D

Edited to add....see I was wrong.
 
Last edited:
Re: The Chain?

Layne said:
Can it be done anally, on a guy?

Layne
Read what MystiqDrgn posted.
It's a long post, but has the info :)
 
mbb308 said:
Way cool!

Chrome plated chain may be difficult to find, as zinc plating is much more common. Whereas zinc is used to galvanize a chain, those are actually dipped, and are much rougher. The plated ones in zinc should be fine, I think.

An emory cloth or fine sandpaper should smooth out small imperfections.

Vegetable oil will keep the links from rusting, which they will. Friction rubs off the plating where the links touch each other.


Can I just make an observation on types of chain. I went to a store that specialises in Marine supplies - a lot of the stock is government surplus - and sells more to the owners of working fishing boats etc., rather than the "Yachting types". I noticed that a lot of the plated chain, chrome and galvanised had tiny imperfections with small flakes of plating threatening to peel off and also might cut - OUCH!!!. Although the hot dipped galvanised chain appeared to be rougher it did not have any of these imperfections, and with adequate lube has not caused any problems - and we have used it twice.

To preserve the chain between use we have rubbed it with Olive Oil - Extra Virgin :) of course!!!

Second time we used the chain once we had most of it in my SO rolled through a couple of 360 degree turns and the remainder of the chain went in. - Now she wants to see if she can take the 4 feet length.

As stated in the original mail use lube more lube and more lube and it slides in easily.

jon :devil: :devil: :devil:
 
This thread has greatly peaked my interest. Soooo I have been doing some research. To avoid problems with flaking plating that jon mentioned (which I would not want to leave inside a sub) I would suggest stainless steel chain.
It's rather hard to find in short lengths, but here's a link.

http://www.bosunsupplies.com/products2.cfm?product=S0602
 
Back
Top