The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Need to buy a punching bag. Then a tv....wonder if there are any good deals online..."

Ugh, it's so irritating to feel like writing, but your mind is utterly not working. I'm good with words, I know it, but sometimes when I start writing something, I find a word that I want to use right on the tip of my tongue and can't locate it. Sometimes it's so bad that I go completely blank and can't even think of synonyms for it, in which case it's useless to consult an online thesaurus.

It happens in conversation too. The other day i couldn't come up with the phrase "tropical storm." I'm blaming this on my mother's side of the family.
:cool:

Ugh, it's so irritating to feel like writing, but your mind is utterly not working. I'm good with words, I know it, but sometimes when I start writing something, I find a word that I want to use right on the tip of my tongue and can't locate it. Sometimes it's so bad that I go completely blank and can't even think of synonyms for it, in which case it's useless to consult an online thesaurus.

It happens in conversation too. The other day i couldn't come up with the phrase "tropical storm." I'm blaming this on my mother's side of the family.
:cool:

You gave me good advice when that was happening to me. Maybe you need a break?

You gave me good advice when that was happening to me. Maybe you need a break?

He shakes his head. "Not sure that it's a break I need. It's not that I'm lacking motivation, really, or the energy, but my wires feel like they're crossed tonight." Shrugs.

He shakes his head. "Not sure that it's a break I need. It's not that I'm lacking motivation, really, or the energy, but my wires feel like they're crossed tonight." Shrugs.

*nods*

Yeah, I get that way sometimes too. Some nights it takes me 15 minutes to write a simple post to a lounge thread because of the time it takes to correct all the typos I make because my fingers don't write what my brain tells them to.

*nods*

Yeah, I get that way sometimes too. Some nights it takes me 15 minutes to write a simple post to a lounge thread because of the time it takes to correct all the typos I make because my fingers don't write what my brain tells them to.

HEY... I know that one!!

I confess that sometimes it's the meds, but usually its just the idiocy that is me! :D

I nkow that one too! y fnigers just dont realy what my brain says most of the time. I only survive on the boards because I have an auto spell chcek that I turned off for this post.

Nope! It's all me, baby! The buck stops here.

*Laughs and hugs Ninaling, knowing exaclty how it feels! ;)

*nuzzles*

Yea.. It's way worse when I'm in IM, 'cause my spell check doesn't cover that!

He can't resist but to slip in and grab a quick hug while the two are huggling and nuzzling. He grins wickedly and squeezes in before darting away, amused.

kicks him in the ass as he darts away

*laughs at the butt kicking! :D

I get pretty bad in IM too, especially when I'm 'playing' and getting excited. Mistress can always tell how 'close I am based on how many typos I make. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back