Listening to people masturbate..

Sulk said:
In lieu of a name to give thanks to in person, it's a good fall back .. ;)

LOL yep it can stop the .. "Mar errrm Gwyn... eerm oh fuck what was it!" moment...

de-valmont said:
LOL yep it can stop the .. "Mar errrm Gwyn... eerm oh fuck what was it!" moment...
Hehe .. Yes, definitely covers (short term? :D ) memory loss... Or an over-active social life .. ;)

Sulk said:
In lieu of a name to give thanks to in person, it's a good fall back .. ;)

I'v tried using Absolut but it's just not working for me, LOL !!!!

Ima6uldv8, Rainfall, Sulk, Spicy and greeneyes (I think that's all of you) thanks for these. They are so hot, and made my night that much better.

Wow, excellent recordings all! I for one love listening to others - my last two exes told me that I spoiled them because I encouraged them to vocalize, to the point that now they have to struggle to keep quiet when the need arises. I take great pride in it :devil:

AgntSmth said:
Wow, excellent recordings all! I for one love listening to others - my last two exes told me that I spoiled them because I encouraged them to vocalize, to the point that now they have to struggle to keep quiet when the need arises. I take great pride in it :devil:
Mmmmm ... Lucky ladies.

Sulk said:

You're going to delete it after the weekend? Awww . . . .

For the benefit of all, what software did you record it with?#

I do have some good recording software though, I'll look it up to see what it is.

Edit: Now I've listened to it in its entirety and I'm lost for words . . . amazing doesn't do it justice. I love the way you seem to be holding it in a little, or at least trying to.

Last edited:
ima6uldv8 said:
I'll put mine here when I get up. Just getting ready to go to bed. I love listening! And to the women more than the men. It turns me on so much to cum at the same time they're cumming. I would love to hear men or women here. My Master gets so turned on listening to me and I to him. Am I going to be the first contributor?

Wow, ima6uldv8, your two clips are very hot! Your voice is quite sexy--sort of a Southern-tinged Catherine Keener. :devil: Thanks for taking the time to post them.

rootsfan said:
Wow, ima6uldv8, your two clips are very hot! Your voice is quite sexy--sort of a Southern-tinged Catherine Keener. :devil: Thanks for taking the time to post them.
Thanks so much :kiss: I enjoyed making them.

Just heard Southern Belle's audios and they are really hot. Ima does very hot work as well and so does Mistress Sulk. Man, all these hot ladies and I am stuck here.

Back