Don Marconis' Chef (closed for PrincessAmelia)

"That's good baby. I think you need to slow down and just take a more safer job because I don't want you to get hurt. I love you and I want you safe and healthy." She said watching him roll over and wince in pain."I don't want you hurt again and whatever you want to do I'm going to support you. I promise I'm going to be here with you through everything." She said smiling at him. She was worried about Francisco she had never seen him so upset.

She watched him stroking his cock . "Huni we can't go back and change anything. Babes everything will be okay and just because you can't make love to me it doesn't matter because you can satisfy me in over ways. Yes my hair is gone but at least we are both alive." She said looking at him crying. She tried to wipe his tears away. He pulled her on him. She kissed him passionately as she felt his cock against her. "You might what?" She asked. She was shocked seeing him breakdown even more. "Baby its okay. I love you I'm going to be here for your forever. Your my one and I'm not going anywhere." She said holding him as he cried. She stroked his chest softly. She kissed him passionately. "I love you and I'm okay with you not being able to make love to me. You please me in so many ways that it doesn't matter we can't make love for awhile. All I want is you better. Your my man and I'm going to look after you in every way I can." She said as she ran her hand through his hair. She kissed him.
 
" Omay, you when but rain check on the sex...And I mean it when the doc okays me I am gonna tear into you like a cat into a fish." he says as he kisses you and smiles." But can I ask you one thing?" he says as he smiles.

" Can I measure you with my tongue some more, I love hearing you moan?" he asks with a sheepish grin his cock still hard and rigid.
 
"Yeah no sex until your better. Oh you going to fuck me good when your better. I look forward to you fucking me so hard I can't walk. I love you and I'm going to nurse you back to health." She said smiling. She kissed him. "You can ask me anything." She said smiling at him. She was feeling happy because he was smiling and looked happier. "Yeah sure you can measure me with your tongue. Your going to make me moan so much with your talented tongue." She giggled looking at him.
 
Francisco smiles as he lets you slip off your panties and straddle his face. He kisses your soft pussy lips and let's one hand run across your back and comes to rest on the small of your back. His other hand slipped up and ran across your stomach. His tongue darts out across your pussy lips and than pulls it back in as he smiles.

" Feel free do dig in and really go wild, I want you to have an earth shattering orgasm just from my tongue. I want you, but...I will have to settle with making you cum." he says, as he than pushes you forward your hands grip the top of head board. He than lets one hand grip your hip and the other messages your ass as Francisco's tongue twirls about your clit teasing you.
 
She straddled his face. He was kissing her pussy lips softly and she was moaning softly as his hand ran across her back. She loved feeling his hands on her body. She felt his tongue dart across her pussy lips. "Oh baby I will go wild. You always make me feel so good with your tongue. You always make me cum with your talented tongue. Huni you can have me properly when your better and for the rest of your life too because I'm yours." She said as she gripped the head board. He held he hip with one hand as the other massages her ass. She was moaning louder grinding against his tongue. "Oh Francisco I want your tongue deep in me."
 
he extended his tongue as far as it could go letting it swirl and twist about inside you as you ride his tongue up and down. His hand that was holding your hip slides down and lets his thumb run across your clit and his other hand begins to message your ass
 
She moaned softly as his tongue moved around in her wet pussy. She closed her eyes as she grinded against his tongue. He was rubbing his thumb against her clit and he was massaging her ass. She was moaning louder as she felt herself getting closer to cumming. She bite her lip hard closing her eyes as she came. "Oh god yes."
 
Francisco drank in the juices of Sophia and greedily lapped at her until she finally moved and he smiled as he looked at her. " You are so beautiful, I would love to fuck you all nightlong, but alas injures and meetings keep us from the passion."

he sighs but pulls you close and holds you. he than kisses you on the lips and smiles." Sweet Dreams Sophia"
 
Sophia kissed him as she snuggled up to him. "Night night huni I love you." She said. She closed her eyes starting to fall asleep. She didn't sleep very well that night. She had tossed and turned as he lay asleep next to him. She managed to get a bit of sleep then got up at 8 am. She went for a shower then got dressed. She put this on http://images13.greatglam.com/prod_images_large/DressMeWhtBeigeXD.jpg. She got her wig out she was going to her hair stylist to get it sorted out. She kissed Francisco's head before she left. She got her wig sorted out then came back home and started to make breakfast for Francisco. She put the food on a tray then went to wake him up. "Huni I've got you breakfast." She said sitting on the edge of the bed.
 
"I sware you are too good for me Sophia" he says as he sees you in white and chuckles."Are you gonna wear that when my father and mother come over. I mean my mother won't have an issue, shes' just thrilled you are in my life, my father however might ogle you something fierce. Heck if i was a baser man, and not injured on top of that I asks. 'Hey nice dress Wanna fuck' However i am not. I will say6 however i would love to peel you out of that dress sometime."

He sits and eats his breakfast and smiles. " If you are doing errands take Jimmy, and Rico. And don't worry about me I'll give my old Friend Fred Lowenstien a call to come help me out, he's done it before" he says as he begins to eat the bacon and sausage omelet you made him. " I must say i might steal this recipe from you for the Restaurant's brunch menu, but go get you errands done. My father likes to do his meetings at One so come back by atleast 12;30 so i can have you help me shower and change okay babe... and one more thing come here so i can give you a kiss good bye" he says stretching his arm out to you and pursing his lips.
 
"Well you are my man I'm always going treat you this good." She said smiling at him. "What do you think of the wig?" She asked. She heard him chuckle looking at her dress. "Um I was going to but I don't think I will now and I'll wear it another time so you can peel it off me." She said. She went into the wardrobe looking for a dress. She pulled out this http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/192x/34/88/22/348822990bc25e1d8f327b3146a6c7ed.jpg. "What do you think about this dress?" She asked looking at him as he eats his breakfast. "Okay babes I will take the boys with me when I need to go out." She said smiling at him. She liked seeing him enjoy her cooking. She didn't cook much because he normally did the cooking because he's the chef but she was a good cook. "Of course you can steal the recipe babes. I am going to go out I need to get some ingredients for lunch with your parents. Is there anything you want from the shop?" She asked as she leaned in and kissed him.
 
"I love it though I doubt it is any less distracting. I'd say go naked but..." he said laughing as he than groaned feeling his injures. He Kisses you and lets hsi lips hold to yours before he pulls away.

"Okay Sophia, could you take the list on the fridge and have the guys help you get them to restock the fridge. as well as get me some more sweats for my legs and an ass pillow?" he says as he looks at you blushing.
 
"Well what do you suggest I wear?" She asked looking at him. She sat on the bed next to him. She smiled at him as she stroked his cheek softly. She kissed him again. "Okay I'll grab the list from the fridge and restock the fridge. I'll get you some sweats as well and the pillow." She said looking at him and smiling. "I'm going to miss you and if you need me just ring me and I'll be home straight away." She said. She leaned in and kissed him before getting off the bed. She got her bag from the cupboard and got ready to go out.
 
AS you left he grabbed his phone. He waited until he got a text from one of his men and smiled as he told his phone. "Call Girlfriend". it instantly dialed you.

he waited for you to pick up and when he heard your voice he answered." Just checking my voice commands for my phone i changed it from Call Sophia, to Call Girlfriend. And don't worry, just calling to say I love you" he says laughing.
 
"Oh god baby you scared me I thought something was wrong. I love you too. Hopefully I won't be to long. Now I've got to go I have things to do. I love you." She said before hanging up. She had the shopping list in her bag and now was at the shopping market. She got what was on the list then gathered her ingredients for the food she was going to make for his parents. She hoped his dad would let me just be a chef instead of a chef assassin. She when to the next store and got his joggers then to the next and got his ass pillow. She decided to go buy a nurse outfit for later to cheer him up once his parents left. She chose this one: http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m0KnOkAY8wT5EdUS93O5JXA.jpg.

She headed home. She put all the food away then went into the bedroom. "Hi huni." She said kissing him before she went and put the box with the nurse outfit in the cupboard. She went over to him on the bed and kissed him. She showed him the joggers then passed him his pillow. "How are you feeling? Did you miss me?" She said stroking his leg.
 
he awoke when you came in the TV on some sitcom. He stretched and smiled at you as he reaches up and pulls you close to kiss you on your lips. He still had morning breath and than looked about.

"I did Miss you and than i took a pill and took a nap." he says as he yawns a bit, His cock has hard and he shuts off the TV."The guys weren't over protective were they? I mean after all that happened it they get a little edgy."

he says as he looks at you hand and than winces." You know I just woke up and with your hand so close to well my cock I'm hard enough it hurts"
 
She kissed him back even though he had morning breath. His morning breath didn't really bother her.

"Well I'm glad you had a nap because we don't want you falling asleep while your parents are here." She said smiling at him as she ran her hand over his chest. "No they were okay but they were on edge a little." She said

Her hand moved away from his leg."Oh sorry baby. Do you want me to deal with your friend?" She asked with a grin.
 
"I know if I would of fallen asleep while they were here they would of worried something was really wrong with me." he said as his face lights up just seeing yours and when you ask about his friend he chuckles.

" You don't have to see him if you don't want to, though he did get up to see you. Hopefully his coming here isn't in vain." he says smiling.
 
"Well if you fell asleep while they were here it'd be so awkward for me." She said looking at him. She smiled at him before leaning in and kissing him passionately. She stroked his chest softly. "I want see your friend. I love your friend and I'm glad he got up to see me."She said with a grin as she stroked his leg. Her hand moved higher up his leg. "Get your friend out for me please." She said.
 
"Okay, I'll get him, wait right there" he says as he winces a bit lifting up on his feet and than rolling down the sweats. Hi cock springs to life and he sits down staring at you a little hard breathing.

" That hurt more than what it should " he says as he lets his hand run over your arm.
 
She watches him in pain and feels bad. She looked at his cock then at his face he was out of breath. "Oh baby I'm sorry I should help you." She said looking at him. She leaned in and kissed him. "Close your eyes and lay back let me make the pain worth it. Let me make you feel good." She said helping lay back against the headboard. She kissed down his chest softly then moved to his cock. She kissed his cock head as she stroked his shaft. She slowly took his cock into her mouth she was sucking softly.
 
He nodded in agreement and closed his eyes, he smiled as he lay back. " Baby I want you so bad, please, I wanna feel my cock in your mouth, I wanna cum for you, Please baby make me cum for you." he says as she kisses his cock.

He feels you slid your lips about him and he groans out in pleasure. He than runs his hand through your hair only yo find the wig. He pulls his hand away and than removes your wig. He lets his hand touch your head and run across it. He wanted to touch you, not tour wig but you.

He began to thrust small tight thrusts I to your mouth not moving to much as he was trying not to make his leg hurt overtly much. He than lets out." I...I..wanna..wanna...have you...you...ride me!!!Please...Fuck my cock, Ride me..please" he begs as he slams his hand to his bed and holds on to the sheets.
 
She smiled at him hearing him say he wanted to feel her mouth round his cock. "I'm going to make you cum baby." She said before taking him into her mouth slowly. He took off her wig but she didn't mind being around him with her wig off. She just didn't want to be around anyone else with her wig off. His hand ran across her shaved head. He started to thrust into her mouth. She sucked his cock harder. She stroked his balls softly looking up at him. She pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Baby I can't fuck you. Your hurt and I don't want you getting more hurt. I love you babes and I don't want to injury." She said looking at him.
 
"Damn it your right" He says as he looks at you and sighs." I want this leg to heal so I can fully appreciate your body. he runs his hand over your head and sighs." And I think I want you to shave my head." he says as he looks at you.

"I don't want you to feel let out besides i think I'd look cute in your wig" he says as he lets his hand slide down to caress your cheek and than leans in to kiss your lips.
 
"Its okay baby I love you and I don't need sex. I only need you to make me happy and I waited for a long time to have our first time so I can wait to be with you again for as long as it takes." She said smiling at him. She raised her eyebrows at him when he said he wanted her to shave his hair. "Huni I am not shaving your hair. I like your hair the way it is and don't even think about touching my wig. If you touch my wig I may have to kiss you to death." She said laughing. He caressed her cheek and she looked at him and smiled. She leaned in and kissed him passionately.
 
Back
Top