If I visited where you live...

IhateClowns

Censored
Where would you take me? What sights would I get to see? We have a pretty diverse group of folks here. I love to travel (no worries I am not coming to visit you), but what attractions make-up your surroundings?

Where would you take me? What sights would I get to see? We have a pretty diverse group of folks here. I love to travel (no worries I am not coming to visit you), but what attractions make-up your surroundings?

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA First POSTER!!!!!....Does the first post dancing jig.......

ok...here ya go......Drop by OKC, you gotta see this.....

Iguana+Art+Car+Side+View.jpg

We'd have a party, minus clowns of course. I'd take you shopping in Trafford Centre, then take you to the London Eye. So basically do a road trip up and down the country :)

I'd let BB do the traditional sights & I'd take you to some wicked bars n interesting places in Camden & Soho. I hope you have some stamina :)

I would show you around the small town........then take you to the Big House!!!!!! And go to a game. :)

I would show you around the small town........then take you to the Big House!!!!!! And go to a game. :)

I'd take you to a Blackhawks game and the downtown area for a tour of the architecture, and follow it up with a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan to see the skyline at night.

Anyone is welcome to come see the marshlands, fields and farms where i live. Not much to see though except some sheep.

Well suburbs it's really kind of boring but in the city of Chicago we have a lot places to visit, the museums, the high tech movie theaters and a lot of food attractions.

Yay! I'm sure Camden and Soho have changed so much since the last time I was there. If it gets messy, let's hope Clowns brings his spare undies :D

If we fall down he's tall enough to see us in a crowd ;) Reckon I should make him pack spare ones just incase, it's an experience if you've never been before :p

Anyone is welcome to come see the marshlands, fields and farms where i live. Not much to see though except some sheep.

Are they one of those brightly coloured spray-painted sheeps I saw somewhere up north once? That would be so cool :D

Ummmm probably no where you haven't been before ...

Well maybe cept my house

:D

I'd let BB do the traditional sights & I'd take you to some wicked bars n interesting places in Camden & Soho. I hope you have some stamina :)

Stamina? Are we walking there? I know you don't have a car but hopefully there are at least cabs available :rolleyes:

Back