Asa's Sunset Cove

Come here pet... for now... sit with me

She smiled to him motioning next to her with the crop as she sipped her wine.
 
Richard nodded and said "Yes mistress." Took a sip of wine and joined sitting next to her while he folded his wings up behind him so they wouldn't hinder her comfort.
 
Lounging a bit in the chair she absently played with the edge of one of his wings with the crop. tracing the edge swatting the feathers softly.
 
He felt a touch on his wing and presumed it was her hand but then felt a different texture and realized it was the crop. He moaned in deep pleasure at the use of the instrument on his wings in such a way. Not sure why. Maybe because it was just sheer taboo. To touch something so angelic with a object that was used for other things. It was almost like tainting his wings.
 
Does my angel pet like the idea of such corrupt things... interesting

Swatting the wing now with a little more intent but never to cause too much pain.
 
Richard hissed with pleasure as she assaulted the wing more. "Yesssss. You're not supposed to touch my wings with something like that . You're hands before were find. But that.......that....is just....."Richard couldn't even finish it was so taboo.
 
love-the-rain-Paare-kiss-large.gif


vnme7mjpg.gif
 
Last edited:
I am not supposed to... you are Mine pet or do you forget that?

She could hear the hiss of pleasure and the desire laced within it and smiled... he was hers to do with as she pleased and to hear such sounds and see the transformation pleased her greatly.
 
Richard shook his head. "No not at all ....just that....well as an angel i would never to have um...used it to touch the wings...." He rolled his eyes back and writhed in pleasure next to her."Gawddd." his breathing became shallow and almost quicker due to her stimulation. From the tip of the wing where she was touching it with the crop, suddenly the wing became dark black, almost onyx in colour and began to darken from that point and spread almost as if she was channelling some deep dark energy into them that shouldn't be there.
 
Most interesting affect the crop has on your wings My pet...

She watched the wing a brow raised as she enjoyed the sight of him writhing in pleasure and its affect on his wings.
 
The corruption continued to spread until the entire wings and feathers were a onyx black. When the corruption had finished taking over the wings, his breathing returned to normal and he slumped down as if Richard had released an orgasm. The transformation had now been complete. The collar was a large step but his wings were still angelic and pure, untouched and virgin. Now they were a sleek, onyx black. The display of a fully fallen angel. Never again to be turned back into white.
She had fully corrupted him. She won. He was now, completely, hers.
 
Pulling him to her she smiled fingertips tracing over the fully changed wings now as she purred her approval in the color change with a nip at his lips.

Very nice My pet
 
He lifted his head and came back to reality and realized what had just occurred and started to blush. It was like she was seeing something that he had never shared with someone. That she brought it out in him made him all the more devoted to her. He knew about what it took to bring an angel to this sort of transformation, but he never thought he'd feel it.
Leaning on her shoulder he gently said "Would you mind making me feel like that again mistress? I quite enjoyed that." He chuckled gently.
 
She pulled him close with a smile. Her eyes still surveying his wings and

I am sure we can do something about that My pet.

Snuggling him closer still she nipped at his neck and shoulder.
 
He adjusted to offer more of himself to her as she kept nipping at his shoulders and neck. Her mouth and teeth grazing his skin, driving a moan from his lips.
 
Hearing the moan she purred more fingernails and the crop adding to her caressing and kisses and nips she wanted to bring him close to that point again at least before sleep overtook her.
 
The crop and fingernails began to compound on the feelings and the emotions. He loved her and desired her and she was teasing him. Taunting him...bringing him close and closer.
"Hmmmmm.........ahhhhh."
 
Nipping at his neck she wanted to see how much he could take now that he has transformed.
 
Richard moaned loudly and let his wings flutter and move portraying his passion and desire. It was not displaying any increased intensity so much as just enjoyment.
He tried to nip back at her, wanting to try and touch her and taste her.
 
She reached over and freed his wrists just wanting time now with Her pet. Nipping at his lips as she did.
 
He almost lunged for her in an aggressive manner he was so passionate. Tumbling in the bed he kissed her hard and deeply. Tasting her completely. Feeling her tongue and lips while feeling her under him..
 
Her hands moved to dig fingernails into muscles to remind him who was in command after his lunge. Her eyes staring deep into his as she smirked between kisses and nips.
 
He growled almost as the hands dug into his muscles and moaned. He stopped almost on command then waited as she looked into his eyes.

"Is there something you want me to do my mistress? I just wanted to make you feel good."
 
Nipping at his neck purring and pulling him closer to her.

I always feel so very good with My pet here with me.
 
Richard just laid there nipping back at her. Kissing her on the lips, the neck, the nose, forehead. Showering her face with corrupted kisses.
 
Back
Top