Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I remember the most is how witty he was. And boy did he have some zingers. But underneath it all his heart was as big as the sky.

I didn't know him well, though it was his humor that made me instantly like him. he will be missed by all that knew him.:rose:

<---- Imagine this with red and green flashing nipples. Laurel and Manu in their great wisdom no longer allow animated images. :rolleyes:

Sorry Q, I tried. :(

<---- Imagine this with red and green flashing nipples. Laurel and Manu in their great wisdom no longer allow animated images. :rolleyes:

Sorry Q, I tried. :(

My imagination works just fine though. Recognized the AV as soon as you changed it. :rose:

And so it begins. Just read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to the girl for the first time this season.

You know you are a stress baker when you have this conversation:

my son: "Mom, where are the cupcakes."

Me "They are in the fridge next to the cheesecake."

my son: "No, not the pumpkin ones, the chocolate ones. What the heck is in that bowl?"

Me: "Oh, that's brioche dough for tomorrow. The chocolate ones are in the bread drawer with the banana bread. If you wait 10 min, you can just have a warm apple cinnamon hand pie. . ."

my son: "No, not the pumpkin ones, the chocolate ones. What the heck is in that bowl?"

Me: "Oh, that's brioche dough for tomorrow. The chocolate ones are in the bread drawer with the banana bread. If you wait 10 min, you can just have a warm apple cinnamon hand pie. . ."

Um, can I come live with you? Or are any of the houses in your neighborhood for sale??? :)

Um, can I come live with you? Or are any of the houses in your neighborhood for sale??? :)

We are looking to move so I will let you know where we land but sure.

I will warn you though--during my divorce, the guy who sat next to me at work gained 20 lbs. He is still a little bitter about it.

We are looking to move so I will let you know where we land but sure.

I will warn you though--during my divorce, the guy who sat next to me at work gained 20 lbs. He is still a little bitter about it.

LOL we'll join a gym!

I will add this compulsion to the list of reasons why I must live next door to you.

I will add this compulsion to the list of reasons why I must live next door to you.

:rose:

I'm making baklava and different chocolate cupcakes with chocolate covered strawberries on top tomorrow.

C'mon over sweetie, you know you are always welcome.

Last edited:
I don't know why I suggested the boss should make a cake for each birthday in the department. I'm running out of cake recipes and inspiration.

RS, pm me your email and I will hook you up. Recovering pastry chef with a cookbook fetish--you want recipes? I got recipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back