Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I have never thought about another woman however only recently ( since i've been on LIT :rolleyes: ) have i started to fantasize how it would be to touch , kiss , caress and make love to another woman ;) !!!

Oh, Elaine, I love your 'curiosity' !

It does seem like I keep missing people. Hope everybody's having a wonderful day. Going back to "playing ..... :kiss::kiss:

:d

Evening ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday! I was off today! Thank goodness, but I would like an easy button for the rest of the week please!!
I think we need a fun button too!

I have never thought about another woman however only recently ( since i've been on LIT :rolleyes: ) have i started to fantasize how it would be to touch , kiss , caress and make love to another woman ;) !!!

I guarantee that it would be specular ;)

small breasts but big nipples...

oh%20those%20nipples.jpg

Morning all

Just a brief hi and t o say those various photos are certainly provocative...

Ms M

good morning my lovely ladies. it is a beautiful day here....finally. spring is on the way.

Girlfriend.....

I am a 27 f in sw mn. me and my husband have been looking for a gf to share for the last few yrs, but in our small town thats hard to find. If anyone has any suggestions pls pm me. Thanks a bunch

Hello ladies.....I had a very fun experience this weekend shopping....

Had a younger retail clerk helping me out, making sure the clothes laid right, and just making me feel incredibly sexy. Unfortunately I had my kids with me, so nothing more than that occured, but if the kiddos were not there......WOW. Well, at least my perverted little mind it would have been awesome. LOL

Back