The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't done that for way too long. So good... I can almost feel it. Why can't I leave my dick alone. I will have to find somewhere quiet for a few quick strokes of my hardness..

I would finger my ass now but the vibrator is deeg inside. what are you doing now?

But I just love it with toys. Pencil thin, middle sized dildo. I haven't progressed to anything to big yet. Not since the real thing a long time ago anyway..

But I just love it with toys. Pencil thin, middle sized dildo. I haven't progressed to anything to big yet. Not since the real thing a long time ago anyway..

step daughter brought me a sleeve that fits over my cock has small marbles in it and feels very real love using it

That is clever. Kind and understanding of her too.

I fancy one of those fleshlight things. Artificial cunt by the look of it. I like the video clips of guys fucking them. Very erotic.

That is clever. Kind and understanding of her too.

I fancy one of those fleshlight things. Artificial cunt by the look of it. I like the video clips of guys fucking them. Very erotic.

me too and yes she is very understanding

Probably soon. My yahoo is in my profile....I'm usually up for chatting/playing.

I'm rubbing myself through my jeans right now. In a little while I'm going to pull down my pants sit back in a chair and just start stroking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back