The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and, finally, I am home home. feels good to be back even if it is to an empty house. well, I have the cats but they seem mostly put out I've been away :)

queen tribute sounds fun... flashing keyboards less so.

Glad you're home safe and sound - bet you're tired now.

Hope daisy has a good time tonight :)

Flashing keyboard was hysterically funny for me - husband has steam coming out of his ears. Things didnt get better when he discovered that son had installed 2 more mischief apps - one makes the CD drawer open and close repeatedly, and the other fills the screen with Matrix-type running screen filled with Dos script.....bless him :D

Welcome home Mal xx
Really good show, it wasn't a soundalike act, but 3 girls and 3 guys an band and dancers. Really good singers!
Tired now!
See you all tomorrow xx

Morning everyone.

Glad Daisy enjoyed her night out!! :D

Very cold here again - hope it's warmer at the weekend. Busy day of meetings today but at least it's Friday and we get Monday off as well :)

Hope you all have a good day today.

good morning all. really did not want to get out of bed this morning :)

hope you're all ok?

If Christmas day falls on a Monday or a Friday, potentially not.

What does your role as PA involve?

*pictures big green Dom serving tea in china cups....*

:D

and just in case I'm pushing my luck a bit far, I used to be a PA many years ago, and yes, I had to make the tea...

What does your role as PA involve?

*pictures big green Dom serving tea in china cups....*

:D

and just in case I'm pushing my luck a bit far, I used to be a PA many years ago, and yes, I had to make the tea...

Mostly I'm here as someone to chat with him who isn't a 16 year olf school leaver. Some one with an educational background to talk on his level. I'm helping him keep writing articles and papers (which basically means I write them and he takes the credit) which is difficult because of the dementia as it means he can't keep track of them himself.

I do not make the tea.

If we actually get a summer I'm to take him out into the country for walk too so he can recapture some of the stuff he used to do in his youth.

All in all it's a fairly easy task.

Morning all, :)
Day off today, jaust as well as the headache has returned with vengence. Was good to get out for a change and enjoy myself. I really don't get to do often.

The PA job sounds interesting, but the question remains as to who actually does make the tea, or do you both negate tea and crack open icy bottles of fanta?

Feel very tired, I guess stress is playing a big part in the ailments that I am feeling.

Mal, did you realise there were riots going on in stockholm?!

Day off today, jaust as well as the headache has returned with vengence. Was good to get out for a change and enjoy myself. I really don't get to do often.

The PA job sounds interesting, but the question remains as to who actually does make the tea, or do you both negate tea and crack open icy bottles of fanta?

Feel very tired, I guess stress is playing a big part in the ailments that I am feeling.

I wondered the other day whether your headache was stress-related - I tend to react the same way, so my sympathies :( Hope you can take it easy today. x

He makes tea for himself. :)

And I dind;t have a clue until I got hom and saw it on the news. I did notice a lot of police walking about but I just assumed I hadn't noticed them the last time I was there.

Obviously very polite riots :)

Coming back to the office from a client's just now, I passed the empty site at the top of my road where there used to be a huge paper converters until last year when it burnt down and had to be flattened. The massive iron gates at the entrance have been smashed, pushed to one side and the site is now covered with travellers' caravans.

So if previous experience is repeated, I am expecting to get a call from the police at 2 am Sunday morning to say that there has been an attempted break-in to the factory / the van has been stolen or vandalised / the pallets at the back of the building have been set on fire.

Deep joy....

Coming back to the office from a client's just now, I passed the empty site at the top of my road where there used to be a huge paper converters until last year when it burnt down and had to be flattened. The massive iron gates at the entrance have been smashed, pushed to one side and the site is now covered with travellers' caravans.

So if previous experience is repeated, I am expecting to get a call from the police at 2 am Sunday morning to say that there has been an attempted break-in to the factory / the van has been stolen or vandalised / the pallets at the back of the building have been set on fire.

Deep joy....

Bugger. That's not good at all *hug

Oh crap Lally, you don't need that! Can you get a staff member to take the van home and maybe employ a security guard until they are moved? It would probably cost less to have a temp guard for a couple of weeks than the cost of lost earnings and damage.

Only Sweden could have polite riots! Sheilds and batons made by ikea ;)

Arrggghhh my head! Neurofen isn't touching it!

Oh crap Lally, you don't need that! Can you get a staff member to take the van home and maybe employ a security guard until they are moved? It would probably cost less to have a temp guard for a couple of weeks than the cost of lost earnings and damage.

It's not a dehydration headache is it?

Yes, I'll get the van moved. One Christmas the van we had at the time was stolen and used in a robbery, then set on fire in Liverpool...

Whereabouts is your headache pain?

Yes, I'll get the van moved. One Christmas the van we had at the time was stolen and used in a robbery, then set on fire in Liverpool...

Oh dear. With luck this time it will be safe *fingers crossed

It's not a dehydration headache is it?

I don't think so, I didn't drink alcohol yesterday and I had lots to drink

Its kind of all over in different waves, sometimes front, top and up from the neck, oh and eyes now.
Gonna take some paracetamol as well.

I don't think so, I didn't drink alcohol yesterday and I had lots to drink

Its kind of all over in different waves, sometimes front, top and up from the neck, oh and eyes now.
Gonna take some paracetamol as well.

Definitely sounds like stress headache to me, particularly with the neck pain. Any chance of lying flat in a very hot bath with deep breathing? That usually eases mine, although doesn't clear it completely. Sleeping helps me as well, although I know that's not always feasible during the day with family stuff. Must be bad if Nurofen isnt touching it..

Definitely sounds like stress headache to me, particularly with the neck pain. Any chance of lying flat in a very hot bath with deep breathing? That usually eases mine, although doesn't clear it completely. Sleeping helps me as well, although I know that's not always feasible during the day with family stuff. Must be bad if Nurofen isnt touching it..

I had to pop out to the dump to get rid of the old sofa, the freezing air has cleared my head a bit (that and 2 additional paracetamol)
I am pretty sure its stress, my hydration isn't too bad. Didn't even have a very late night, was home before 11.

Hi Eddy, no plans unless this weather eases up. Its 8 degrees here today and I just want to hibernate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back