Seize the day-ish

Well you should get more...a lot more. Haha

Well I wonder what it is you turn too? Haha

Yes, yes. I might throw in a bit of Game of Thrones as well. haha

Oh, starts with a T and ends with a rawr. And too many smexy things on my dashboard that I rabidly reblog :p

Well possibly. There are chances for a better weekend. But my weekend does also involve cleaning as I am procrastinating!!!

:heart:

Aww I'd lend you a hand and pour you some vodka. Or wine. And bring a funny movie lol. :D

Yes, yes. I might throw in a bit of Game of Thrones as well. haha

Oh, starts with a T and ends with a rawr. And too many smexy things on my dashboard that I rabidly reblog :D

Oh game of thrones. I love it but I just watch the show lol.

Yes there are many smexy things there and I love every picture. It will help me as well.

Oh game of thrones. I love it but I just watch the show lol.

Yes there are many smexy things there and I love every picture. It will help me as well.

I've only read till Book 4, have to acquire the 5th. But yes, I was talking about the show:D

My Tumblr is happy to be of service lol

<banter> Hi there! Just saw on your thread you had a hectic. I hope this one will be tons better. Nice of you to drop by:rose: </banter>

Mixing the nerdy and the mundane..FAIL:eek::D

Always a pleasure to drop by. Hope you are well!

Always a pleasure to drop by. Hope you are well!

I have been whimsy and well. Tad busy. You? :kiss: Hope you have a lovely week ahead.
I checked the dictionary for the word "ermagerd" and it was not there.

:kiss:
I ripped that bit and put it in my mouth so that none else would know about its awesomeness.:D Hush
:kiss:

Consider me subscribed

I luv curvy n nerdy girls.....u r definitely one :)
Consider me ecstatic. Thank you :) Brownie points and hugs for the curvy-nerdy love:)

Good morning, sexy lady!

This pic right here is sexy as hell!
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1173292&d=1362678903

So many dirty thoughts…..:devil:

Evening here, good sir! But a very good morning to you as well :)
Thank you *blush* You seem to have some smokin' sexismo going on your thread as well:D
Oh? Do tell :p

Last edited:
Consider me ecstatic. Thank you :) Brownie points and hugs for the curvy-nerdy love:)

Looking fwd to talk to u in pvt :)

wow, can't believe I didn't see this sooner.
You are absolutely stunning.

Back