Whatcha gonna do when you win the lottery?

I will never win the lottery because I will never play it.

I do not see the fun in just throwing away money.

If I had "stupid money" I'd have 4 or 5 houses in awesome, distant places along with mid and long range private jets to take me there. (I know ppl who have this already)

Tri-deck mega-yacht.

Prevost motorhome.

Hot, hot, hot girlfriends who are only there for the "real me". :D;)

Not sure why you'd be going for a Twin Commanche, though you can pick oneup for about $75K or so, but they're older designs and you would probably want to look at Something more like a Diamond DA-62 or even a Cobalt Valkyrie. More expensive, but so much of the newer technology (composite construction, glass cockpit by design, ease of flight, etc).

Nostalgia.

Last edited:
Buy a really nice cottage/house on Lake of the Woods in Ontario and help out my kids with home purchases.

Dang, you busted me!
It is all part of my evil plan to keep my state a rural paradise, and never letting it become a concrete jungle shithole.

You could buy an island. Start your own country. What would Fidel do?

Many greedygutz here.

How do IRL lotto winners fare?

Is winning a curse?
_____

Okay, so we fantasize. The right house in the right location, a coastal college town outside tsunami zones. Room to display our lifetime of treasures and acquire a select few more. An electric pickup truck. Yeah, more musical instruments, and yeah, give many away. Room for goats; I like goats. An observation tower with elevator. Avocado trees. A playground for the grandkids, then scholarships. Plastic surgery. And travel.

See, we're easy.

Many greedygutz here.

How do IRL lotto winners fare?

Is winning a curse?
_____

Okay, so we fantasize. The right house in the right location, a coastal college town outside tsunami zones. Room to display our lifetime of treasures and acquire a select few more. An electric pickup truck. Yeah, more musical instruments, and yeah, give many away. Room for goats; I like goats. An observation tower with elevator. Avocado trees. A playground for the grandkids, then scholarships. Plastic surgery. And travel.

See, we're easy.
Take a vacation to Europe !!!!

Dang, you busted me!
It is all part of my evil plan to keep my state a rural paradise, and never letting it become a concrete jungle shithole.

It is a bit strange you had to re-iterate what I clearly understood.

Back