Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

View Poll Results: How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?
Hell yes 238 58.77%
yes 73 18.02%
If he wants me too 64 15.80%
no 30 7.41%
Voters: 405. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2018, 09:59 PM   #326
roc23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbcacouple View Post
I have sucked lots of cocks. My husband would help find big cocks for me to suck. We would meet a guy for drinks and possibly appetizers and if we were compatible and they were interesting, I got to meet their meat! LOL
I don't know what we will do with Craigslist shut down.
Hmmmm.

I’ve never been to Huntington Beach,CA.

I love the beach.

Old 04-07-2018, 11:38 PM   #327
Scubasteve1337
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0311 View Post
ETS from the military or the marriage?
Marriage.
36 year old male. New here. Looking to fill a void in my married life. I like to chat on KIK. We can be as sexual as you want. We can just chat if you want. No strings. No expectations. No males. KIK is is schbasteve1337

Old 04-07-2018, 11:39 PM   #328
Scubasteve1337
Really Experienced

If any of the ladies of Lit need a cock to suck I have one that is all yours.
36 year old male. New here. Looking to fill a void in my married life. I like to chat on KIK. We can be as sexual as you want. We can just chat if you want. No strings. No expectations. No males. KIK is is schbasteve1337

Old 04-08-2018, 07:11 AM   #329
CharlieGG
Literotica Guru

Interestingly ,my wife says she doesn’t want to suck another guy’s cock. She wants to get fucked by multiple guys ... but says she only wants my cock in her mouth. So I’m just going to need a few guys to fuck her while I fuck her mouth!

Old 04-08-2018, 08:48 AM   #330
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGG View Post
Interestingly ,my wife says she doesn’t want to suck another guy’s cock. She wants to get fucked by multiple guys ... but says she only wants my cock in her mouth. So I’m just going to need a few guys to fuck her while I fuck her mouth!
Some women may see vaginal intercourse as standard. While viewing stuff like oral and anal sex to be special, reserved for only those she cares deeply about.

Old 04-10-2018, 02:03 PM   #331
RetirdNotExpird
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
I can relate to this. There are somethings my wife refuses to do. Like let me cum in her mouth. Which I'm fine with. But we're a hotwife couple and she's having sex with other men. If my wifey were to allow her fuckbuddies what she denies me, I'd be pissed.
My first wife wouldn't let me cum in her mouth until I asked her if one of her lovers wanted to, and it was in the heat of the moment, would she benefit from some prior practice with me. After a pause, not saying a word, she went right to work on me, making me cum in her mouth. She gagged a bit, but during our sessions after that she got pretty good at it.

Old 04-15-2018, 02:17 PM   #332
Nick0311
Just the tip

Bump?

Old 06-20-2018, 05:12 PM   #333
Nick0311
Just the tip

bump...

Old 06-20-2018, 05:25 PM   #334
JackOffer
Literotica Guru

Both of my late wives love to suck cock and sucked a lot of them. So do and have I.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:03 AM   #335
Erodicus
Really Really Experienced

According to the poll results so far, the majority of Lit ladies at least have a fantasy of sucking another guy's dick if hubby approves. Or is it only a "fat cock" they want to try? I wonder how many would think about it even if hubby didn't approve; and how many just fantasise about it as opposed to acting on that fantasy. Any comments, ladies?

Old 06-21-2018, 07:07 AM   #336
policywank
Literotica Guru

We all fantasize about it. It’s only natural regardless of how “good” our husbands are. Women aren’t so different from men that way. Lots of us wouldn’t do it and some even fool ourselves that we couldn’t be tempted but we all could,

I do it all the time with him hubbies consent. I’d like to say I didn’t do it before I had his consent but I did.

Old 06-21-2018, 09:24 AM   #337
roc23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by policywank View Post
We all fantasize about it. It’s only natural regardless of how “good” our husbands are. Women aren’t so different from men that way. Lots of us wouldn’t do it and some even fool ourselves that we couldn’t be tempted but we all could,

I do it all the time with him hubbies consent. I’d like to say I didn’t do it before I had his consent but I did.
Nice. My kind of marriage.

Do you have a steady fwb for the bj? Or you suck other guys when the opportunity presents itself?

Old 06-21-2018, 11:22 AM   #338
klippert
klippert1 on kik

I can't actually speak for my wife...she'd most likely answer 'no' and mean it. that said, I've enjoyed her telling me about her college and post graduate sexual experiences. Most of which had to do with 'sucking' his cock to satisfy his urge, these were usually hook-ups

since I have an unstoppable oral sex fetish. This idea of her sucking cock from time to time actually turns me on.. .

Last edited by klippert : Yesterday at 02:35 PM.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:59 PM   #339
Erodicus
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by policywank View Post

It's certainly better if you get consent. but you need an understanding partner. It not - well, needs must!

Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM   #340
KinkyJimbo
Virgin

My wife sucked another man's cock last night. This is the first time she's done anything like that and my god was it a turn on. She's meeting him again soon .... 😁

Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM   #341
EuroCuckCouple
Virgin

Not just suck though.. Also fuck

Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM   #342
Nick0311
Just the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroCuckCouple View Post
Not just suck though.. Also fuck
That brings up a question for me;

Is there a line between blowjobs and sex?

I wonder how many men would be ok with their wives giving blow jobs to other guys but absolutely against them fucking other guys?