Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Old 05-01-2018, 10:48 PM   #3201
GoAztecs
Enjoying the sun

Thinking of all the people that post in this thread. FYC

Old 05-01-2018, 10:56 PM   #3202
Farawyn
Shieldmaiden Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAztecs View Post
Yo.

White shoes and bananas
Thanks, cookiecat

Oral Servitude 3

Our jagged edges fit each other’s. 💙💛

Old 05-02-2018, 08:48 AM   #3203
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Good news, Daughters surgery went well and no malignancy, and colleague's husband had colon surgery and they got it all with no signs it is spreading further. Sharing good news is less painful than bad and we must celebrate the successes! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

Old 05-02-2018, 08:50 AM   #3204
Shankara20
Better....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAztecs View Post

“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.”
― Jack Kerouac

Old 05-02-2018, 08:51 AM   #3205
Shankara20
Better....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotluvsoral View Post
Good news, Daughters surgery went well and no malignancy, and colleague's husband had colon surgery and they got it all with no signs it is spreading further. Sharing good news is less painful than bad and we must celebrate the successes! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

Great news. Thanks for letting us know...

ps: FUCK YOU CANCER!

― Jack Kerouac

Old 05-04-2018, 08:12 AM   #3206
Emirus
Really Experienced

In the last year I’ve had 3 friends who’ve died of different types of cancer. One had cancer of the oesophagus; the second lung cancer; the chest of my third friend was absolutely riddled with cancer. From being diagnosed the longest lasted 8 weeks. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer over a year ago but I was lucky. I had a biopsy for something else so my cancer was found by chance and early.

We are all around 70 so really we’ve been far luckier than millions of others who have passed away tragically early in life. So my friends and myself have had a good run but it’s our wives and families who have to deal with the fallout and there’s nothing we can or could do about it.

I wouldn’t advocate live for today and forget tomorrow but don’t end up as the richest person in the cemetery.

It’s not that you can speak, it’s what you say, that establishes your reputation.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:37 AM   #3207
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirus View Post
In the last year I’ve had 3 friends who’ve died of different types of cancer. One had cancer of the oesophagus; the second lung cancer; the chest of my third friend was absolutely riddled with cancer. From being diagnosed the longest lasted 8 weeks. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer over a year ago but I was lucky. I had a biopsy for something else so my cancer was found by chance and early.

We are all around 70 so really we’ve been far luckier than millions of others who have passed away tragically early in life. So my friends and myself have had a good run but it’s our wives and families who have to deal with the fallout and there’s nothing we can or could do about it.

I wouldn’t advocate live for today and forget tomorrow but don’t end up as the richest person in the cemetery.
Sage advice! Sorry for your losses and you age quite right about our families having to deal with aftermath of our cancers/ FUCK YOU CANCER!!

Old 05-04-2018, 08:54 AM   #3208
Shankara20
Better....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirus View Post
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer over a year ago but I was lucky.
I'm 70 and just over 2 years out after dealing with my prostate cancer find. I'm doing OK. Just a bit cranky at times about several "new normal" life changes.

No worries about being the richest body in the the cemetery when that time comes.

ps: Fuck You Cancer!

― Jack Kerouac

Old 05-04-2018, 08:03 PM   #3209
Shankara20
Better....

― Jack Kerouac

Old 05-05-2018, 07:18 PM   #3210
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotluvsoral View Post
good to hear!

Old 05-14-2018, 11:28 AM   #3211
mortis
Literotica Guru

We passed the 6 month mark since FIL cancer death. The scars are healing. Family life events help to ease the pain.
FYC for taking a life too early!

Old 06-13-2018, 12:42 PM   #3212
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

This thread is too important to be on page 2. I wish there was no need for a place to dump our cancer related woes and triumphs, but as long as there is that need, I hope this page continues to be both refuge and a place of hope! Anyway, Relay for Life is this weekend, at least here, and will both inspirational and heart wrenching! ( I know you all understand that). I pray we will, someday soon, have no need for cancer research, no need for sad goodbyes to the ones lost to this insidious disease and no need for this thread! Thank you all for the support you have given to me and to all the others who stop here to breathe among those who really understand! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

Old 06-16-2018, 11:24 AM   #3213
cmslt2326
Really Really Experienced

Yayyy! You are right, celebrating happily when cancer does not win....also celebrating loudly when it is there but Dr.s cut it out with no signs of metastasis.Once again....YAYYYYY!

Old 06-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #3214
cookiecat
Literotica Guru

How good to remember to celebrate and find joy.

Old 06-16-2018, 08:32 PM   #3215
ronmcc2448
Literotica Guru

I dont know how many of you follow Drag Racing. My Buddy Tom The Mongoose McEwen passed away from Cancer last Sunday in his sleep. He was 81 still so full of life. He had a full year of appearances scheduled and had made a couple already in Las Vegas and Houston. He was diagnosed with Colon Cancer a month ago and they went in and removed the infected portion. He was released from the hospital in three days. He went home and had a set back the Dr parked him to bed rest. Tom knew the cancer had spread. His body gave up. RIP MONGOOSE.

Old 06-18-2018, 09:40 AM   #3216
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmslt2326 View Post
Yayyy! You are right, celebrating happily when cancer does not win....also celebrating loudly when it is there but Dr.s cut it out with no signs of metastasis.Once again....YAYYYYY!
Yayyyyy for sure!!!!!

Old 06-18-2018, 09:41 AM   #3217
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcc2448 View Post
I dont know how many of you follow Drag Racing. My Buddy Tom The Mongoose McEwen passed away from Cancer last Sunday in his sleep. He was 81 still so full of life. He had a full year of appearances scheduled and had made a couple already in Las Vegas and Houston. He was diagnosed with Colon Cancer a month ago and they went in and removed the infected portion. He was released from the hospital in three days. He went home and had a set back the Dr parked him to bed rest. Tom knew the cancer had spread. His body gave up. RIP MONGOOSE.
Sorry for the loss of your friend!!! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!