American Liars

Newt Gingrich

America's Republicans decided to sing
along with Newt Gingrich
Now, they are wondering if, what
they bought, was they bargained for.

FFS, they are buying religious instruction from him!

What is the justification ?
He's on our side.

Puffs out his chest, as a grand example of a White Christian Republican

He was fucking Callista on his desk in the White House office while everyone listened and waited. It was Newt's habit. The aides had work to do and they needed to talk to Newt.



British woman had said she had given him a blow job during his first marriage, back in 1976

December 1994, Gingrich was congratulating the House Republicans for their victory in the midterms. After talking about his family, he said, "I want to ask all of you to join me in -- (pauses) -- I'm trying to think. It's a little difficult to say. In thanking the person who has endured more from the media and more from the process than anybody should have to for me to be here, my wife Marianne." Callista Bisek, who was a House staffer, was probably there for that rally. Maybe she was a little uncomfortable as Gingrich introduced his wife since the Speaker had been
fucking Callista for a year.


Blow jobs or anal
No tattle-tale pregnacies
for Newt's mistresses



Please take a moment and watch this video of Newt Gingrich losing his mind when Megyn Kelly deigns to call out the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, I promise you, it is worth your time.

The two pals start out nice and easy, talking about Trump’s garbage poll numbers, but the whole things takes a hard left when Kelly brings up the allegations against Trump. Gingrich goes from zero to 100, pointing a finger at the camera and flapping his jowls, saying, “I’m sick and tired of people like you using language that’s inflammatory and not true.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Newt Gingrich's shameless hypocrisy- cheating arsehole, that is conducting multiple adulteries, and is known for blowjob obsession, instrumental in takedown kf Bill Clinton over denying a blow job.


Callista fucked Newt behind his wife's back for six years. He loved his wife Jackie so much, he attempted to get her to sign a divorce agreement. while she was drugged, and recovering from cancer surgery, in a hospital bed. He used their young children to gain admittance to her hospital room.

When faced with the tale, Newt responded with filth" and "degradation" in politics -

Which is rich, coming from Newt-


“The things that came out of Gingrich’s mouth ... we had never heard that before from either side,” said Steve Anthony, a Georgia State University lecturer who once headed the state Democratic Party. “Gingrich went so far over the top that the shock factor rendered the opposition frozen for a few years."


What did Newt Gingrich do ?

He lied.


"I am not sure we did the political system a favor,” said Rusty Paul, a former Georgia Republican Party chairman and onetime aide to U.S. Rep. Jack Kemp, who worked closely with Gingrich. “The language we have used over the past 20 years has so polarized Congress. ... The society is as divided as the political rhetoric.”

Once elected in 1978, Gingrich spent more than a decade as a provocative back-bench bomb-thrower, assailing taxes and government bureaucracy, denouncing what he saw as “radicalism” and portraying Democrats as “counterculture” backers of the “liberal welfare state. He compared some congressmen to Hitler appeasers and accused Democratic leaders of having “Mussolini-like” egos as well as being sick, muggers and thugs trying to “destroy our country.”

https://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt...nguage-set-new-course/O5bgK6lY2wQ3KwEZsYTBlO/


Why do Republicans fail to boast that their warriors are the greediest, the most corrupt, the most selfish and self centered, the worst of sexual harassers, wife abusers, and will sell anyone or anything for a penny ?

Why not tell America that the Republican party is built on blackmail, bribes, and threats, and lies ?

Look at the pretty pictures, of smiling children and wife, the family home and pets...

His wife hates him, the children are afraid of him- he is a stranger, and the pets do not know him.

If God/god was real, his evil self would burn in flames if he stepped into a church. But, no. He molests, and rapes, and fucks, and marries.

Newt Gingrich who was born a Lutheran and previously a Baptist, did come to his third faith through his third wife.

Newt left Marianne his second wife, shortly after she received a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. He had been fucking Callista for six years, and chose that moment. Cold snake hearted arsehole.

He switched to becoming a Catholic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli.../gIQA3wRgDP_story.html?utm_term=.3bd6aec9b28c


Gingrich proposed to his second or third wives before his divorces were final
What a hopeless romantic. He left his first wife after meeting his second wife at a campaign event and asking her to marry him weeks later. He left that wife for Callista after conducting a 6 month affair with her while he was trying to impeach Bill Clinton for getting a blow job from a woman 20 years his junior. He asked Callista to marry him even before his second wife was aware that Newt wanted a divorce. Romance!

https://jezebel.com/5876553/6-creepy-things-about-newt-gingrichs-love-life

He talks to the Pope with that mouth ?

Allowed to get married in a church, because he was never really married ?


How a valid, legal, consummated marriage that lasted nearly two decades–with children, who thus must be considered illegitimate–can be annulled by the church staggers the mind and the moral imagination. Surely that practice is worse than divorce, bad as that is, since divorce at least faces up to what the breaking of a marriage is and does not cover it up with a pious facade. (In effect, annulments are divorces granted by the church, even as it (commendably) teaches against divorce! Protestant churches may be too tolerant of divorces, but at least they don’t grant them.

The Gingriches were not Catholic at the time of their marriage. I have heard that annulment simply recognizes that a marriage was not valid. In this case because the previous Mrs. Gingrich had been married before.


http://www.patheos.com/blogs/geneveith/2011/12/newt-wasnt-married-after-all/

Callista Gingrich Confirmed As Ambassador To The Vatican

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ngrich-confirmed-as-ambassador-to-the-vatican
October 16, 201711
 
Fuck!

Orange Horror, Donald John IQ #45 had the eyes of the world on him, and he did not modify his behaviour.

He recited his campaign roll play talking points to the international press, and lied, mislead, and gave inaccurate information. Facts ? Why would IQ#45 use facts ?


So many lies! Why tell these lies, when UK, European, and Eastern news outlets will be sure to look before they print or broadcast ?

Is it because all of his broadcasts are aimed at his core supporters ? Orange Horror #45 has supporters from the House and Senate, with elections ahead...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ea-deal/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.61ec0a8f98f0

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/6/12/17452624/trump-kim-summit-transcript-press-conference-full-text


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ts-are-asking-about-the-trump-kim-summit.html

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2018/06/12/ap-fact-check-trump-distorted-history-on-north-korea
 
He actually went further into The Donald over this North Korean thing. In a press conference he flat out said that if it didn't go the way he wanted he'd lie about how it went.
 
IQ#45 gave Kim Jong Un a very odd propaganda movie to watch.


The movie featured the name "Destiny Pictures," a few times.

Mark Castaldo is the founder of the real Destiny Pictures, a small, independent studio in Los Angeles. He did not film or edit the fucked up movie that was shown to Kim Jong Un.

It didn’t take long for the National Security Council to admit they were the sole creators of the slapdash montage of stock footage, but their spokesman refused to comment further when asked about the use of a fake production company

“From my understanding, they were just using ‘Destiny Pictures’ as a play on words."

-Former NSC spokesman Ned Price

https://news.avclub.com/the-studio-that-created-that-trump-kim-trailer-doesn-1826799075

gsgs comment- Why bother to check if you are using someone's business as a fictional company ?


The video, which Trump showed to the press after playing it on an iPad for Kim, is credited to “Destiny Pictures Productions”, prompting a flurry of press inquiries to a film production company of that name in California.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...eo-national-security-council-destiny-pictures


Cutting footage isn’t traditionally in the purview of the National Security Council, which serves as “the President's principal forum for considering national security and foreign policy matters with his senior national security advisors and cabinet officials.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-nsc-korea-video-20180613-story.html
 
You know, Kim has his video of a nuclear-tipped missile nosing down on Palm Beach. I am grateful that Trump's AV club didn't do something similar.
 
You know, Kim has his video of a nuclear-tipped missile nosing down on Palm Beach. I am grateful that Trump's AV club didn't do something similar.

Why, Trump could have included that in his film and his Trumpettes would still be there with him.
 
More than one writer has pointed out that Orange Horror IA#45 is hinting so very hard, that the propaganda video was his idea. OTOH, reading this article has persuaded me that another possibility is that Orange Horror's handlers are steering him into thinking it was his idea.



https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/0...-summit-with-kim-is-ghastly-hilarious-tragic/

writer to thank-
BILGE EBIRI
JUNE 12, 2018

"I’m not sure this trailer wasn’t also there to convince Trump himself of the importance of what he was doing. It bears all the hallmarks of something designed to appeal to his vain, one-dimensional impulses."


"Let’s not forget, there was an English-language version ready to go — not with bland diplomatic translation but with a breathless American narrator intoning every line in dramatic fashion (“It comes down to a choice. On this day. In this time. At this moment…”). Don’t be surprised if one day we discover there was a group of poor schlubs somewhere in the basement of the Trump White House, tasked with creating these kinds of trailers for pretty much every supposedly important thing the president did."

"Watching this thing, it starts to become clear (if it wasn’t already) that Trump and Kim aren’t meeting to better their societies or to make the world a safer place, but so they can have a fake movie hero moment like this."

"For all its cheesiness, the video is, essentially, a threat. And it’s a threat not just to Kim Jong-un, a paranoid dictator who probably understands the language of threats better than anything else. The video has another target, and all those shots of the planet are a dead giveaway. It’s there for us. This whole thing is there to remind all of us that Donald Trump has his tiny little finger on the button. It’s meant to boost his ego and to make us cower. Because in the year 2018, we probably understand the language of trailers better than anything else."

"So laugh all you want — I did, a lot — but just remember, we are, all of us, the ones who made this kind of lunacy possible."

( gsgs comment- Guilty, as charged. Perhaps if I did not express my outrage and disgust, and did not actively search out confirmation...

https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/0...-summit-with-kim-is-ghastly-hilarious-tragic/

Good gracious, we are entangled with North Korea's psychosis, because Orange Horror wanted a playdate with Kim Jong Un ? They have so much in common. Too much money, their own private little worlds, where they are masters of the universe. Both, evil, overgrown twerps that are useful to an utterly corrupt system.

(Thank goodness the USA has opportunities to fight back!
 
Pumpkin Kolor Killer Klown IQ#45: "I never said that."

(Tweeting is not the same, as saying it ? Point taken. The American public is not informed, when ghost writers take over Pumpkin Head's twitter feed.)


Notice taken- Do not believe a tweet, wait for the word straight from.the horses mouth. Problem ? He takes it back, after he speaks on camera.

President Donald Trump isn’t exactly known for his consistency. But on Saturday he showed that he is happy to pretend something didn’t happen even though proving that he is wrong is as easy as going back a few days in his Twitter feed.

On Saturday, the commander in chief sent out a tweet that falsely claimed he never called on House Republicans to vote for an immigration bill. How do we know his claim was false? He had encouraged Republican lawmakers to do just that only three days earlier.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I never pushed the Republicans in the House to vote for the Immigration Bill, either GOODLATTE 1 or 2, because it could never have gotten enough Democrats as long as there is the 60 vote threshold. I released many prior to the vote knowing we need more Republicans to win in Nov.

3:17 PM - Jun 30, 2018


https://slate.com/news-and-politics...r-pushed-republicans-to-vote-for-measure.html
 
Which Extremist Far Right propaganda outlet website decided to tell lies about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ?

Everyone was informed that she attended Boston University, this week.


BU Alumna Wins Upset Congressional Primary in New York City
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (CAS’11) now in the national spotlight

http://www.bu.edu/today/2018/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wins-congressional-primary-in-new-york-city/

She was president of Alianza Latina, BU’s largest Latin American student organization. She also was a student ambassador at the Howard Thurman Center For Common Ground, which aims to foster inclusiveness among students of all backgrounds.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...-university/hijSs266a6aQe6cSR1E1uI/story.html
 
Which Extremist Far Right propaganda outlet website decided to tell lies about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ?

Everyone was informed that she attended Boston University, this week.


BU Alumna Wins Upset Congressional Primary in New York City
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (CAS’11) now in the national spotlight

http://www.bu.edu/today/2018/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wins-congressional-primary-in-new-york-city/

She was president of Alianza Latina, BU’s largest Latin American student organization. She also was a student ambassador at the Howard Thurman Center For Common Ground, which aims to foster inclusiveness among students of all backgrounds.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...-university/hijSs266a6aQe6cSR1E1uI/story.html
That's NewsMax, which is just a run-of-the-mill conservative news site. Extremist far right viewpoints are now mainstream.
 
A Game of Musical Chairs


Mike Dubke, a low-key Republican strategist, joins as chief communications director
February 2017

Dubke flew below the radar, rarely appearing on television or talking to reporters on the record.

Dubke also left following the weekslong brouhaha over Trump’s firing of Comey, during which Trump frequently contradicted his own communications team.



"The role of communications director, a job that has been vacant since May, when Michael Dubke, a low-key Republican strategist, resigned from the position,"


May 30, 2017 Dubke quits

May 14, 2017

"Trump is putting a lot on the backs of his spokespeople, while simultaneously cutting their legs out from underneath them," said Alex Conant, a Republican strategist and a former adviser to Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. "There is nothing more discouraging or embarrassing for a spokesman than to have your boss contradict you. In political communications, you're only as good as your credibility."

The most hazardous duty in Washington these days is that of Trump surrogate because the president constantly undercuts the statements of his own people," said David Axelrod, a communications and messaging adviser to former President Barack Obama."You wind up looking like a liar or a fool, neither of which is particularly attractive."



https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-means-to-work-for-donald-trump-a7735106.html


Trump: I create the shitstorm. Everyone protects me from the blowback, when the shitstorm hits the fan. Got it ? Good.

The humiliation of Sean Spicer- Hiding behind a bush.


Spicer began his tenure as press secretary with a bizarre rant about how Trump’s Inauguration audience “was the largest audience to ever witness an Inauguration, period.” (It wasn’t.)

Trump, who regularly watched the briefings, which were broadcast live on cable news, reportedly complained about Spicer’s pale suits and later seemed to become aggravated that Spicer was becoming famous, or at least infamous. Spicer’s temper tantrums, ill-fitting suits, and mispronunciations turned him into a pop-culture sensation.



"...(Sean Spicer) he lied about the nature of the meeting at Trump Tower in June, 2016, between senior Trump-campaign officials and several people claiming to have information about Hillary Clinton from the Russian government. “There was nothing, as far as we know, that would lead anyone to believe that there was anything except for discussion about adoption,” Spicer claimed, bizarrely, because Donald Trump, Jr., had already admitted that the meeting was about Russian dirt on Clinton. On March 10th, Spicer came to the lectern wearing an upside-down American flag, which is a signal of dire distress."

June 21, 2017 Sean Spicer quits

Spicer left because he could not stand the idea of working under Scaramucci

Jul 21, 2017 · Scaramucci replaces Mike Dubke, who resigned in May.


Scaramucci believed that Reince Priebus, who was in charge of Trump’s schedule, worked to keep him away from Trump

Anthony Scaramucci attempts to stomp on Sarah Huckabee Sanders' Peckerwood Royalty breast, but realises that in doing so, he has mashed his own penis.


July 31, 2017 White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci resigned

09/12/17 Hope Hicks, Ivanka's buddy, joins in

Hope Hicks serves her rare stint at the podium.

03/01/2018 Hope Hicks quits

Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is for once, overwhelmed. Sarah cries for help. Cruella de Ville, wearer of scarves made of living children, Kirstjen Nielson is angry and irritated, but flies up to DC to support the propaganda effort. Sarah regains a bit of her brazen shamelessness, with Kirstjen by her side.


With no Hope Hicks in position to oversee the White House communications, a convenient prank revealed a bit of information, in a timely manner. Someone has decided that Jared Kushner is not the best temporary substitute. Ms. Price will answer the White House phones in a pinch, but she is just the make-up and hair girl. Providing direct phone contact with the Commander in Cheese, is above her pay grade. Kellyanne Conway's, too.

July 5, 2018

Enter, Bill Shine. Mrs. Shine is aboard with the new job.
 
US president tries to backtrack on controversial statement at Helsinki summit

18 Jul 2018


Mr Trump said at a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday, that he didn’t see “any reason why” Russia would have meddled in the 2016 US election – despite his own Justice Department indicting 12 Russian military officials for alleged interference.


gsgs comment-I am counting down, until the time, when I hear Trump say", I Never Said That!"




The president attempted to correct his remarks on Tuesday – after a vocal backlash from Democrats and Republicans alike – by claiming he had misspoken during the joint press conference.

The sentence should have been, 'I don't see any reason why I wouldn't, or why it wouldn't be Russia" instead of ‘why it would,’ Mr Trump said, adding that he accepted the intelligence community’s findings on election interference.



https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...emocrats-response-chuck-schumer-a8452036.html
 
gsgs comment-

I watch The View, when I can.
Sure, the show has gone downhill,
when the Execs decided the show
should include racists, homophobics,
bigots, and Trump apologists.



"...journalism’s enduring mandate: to afflict the comfortable and to comfort the afflicted."


This morning My eyes went wide, and my jaw dropped.

Jeanine Pirro from FOX TV was sitting with the women.


Joy Behar was not there to kick Ms Arsehole Jeanine-neen-neen in the clit.


I watched the segment up until Whoopi Goldberg said "Say goodbye. I’m done!” The show went to commercial. That is the last I saw.



Whoopi Goldberg and Jeanine Pirro get into explosive argument backstage at ‘The View

July 19, 2018


The confrontation ended with liberal Goldberg allegedly shouting, “F–k you, get the f–k out!” (of the building!) at President Trump supporter and Fox News host Pirro.


Ana Navarro

(I saw Ana Navaro with her decorated hair, but she was not sitting with Jeanine-neen-neen and the other women.)

Jeanine-neen-neen brought her FOX TV show persona, and she insulted everyone to their faces. Jeanine expected the woman to allow her to rant, and do a monologue. Then Jeanine got mad, because they threw it back in her face. Jeanine tried to shout Whoopi down, and talk over her.

Goldberg left the stage, (after Jeanine insulted Whoopi) but the fireworks went off again with the cameras off: Backstage when the two crossed paths, a source told us, “Jeanine tried telling her she’s fought for victims her whole life.” That’s when “Whoopi got in her face and said that they’ve known each other a long time, but still, ‘F–k you, get the f–k out of this building.’ Jeanine looked stunned.”

Another source told us, “Jeanine could have walked by her. There was one more segment to do. She could have walked by her easily, she put her finger in her face and said, ‘I’ve done more for abused women than you will ever do’ and that’s when Whoopi said, ‘You and I have never had a problem,’ before everything else was was said."


https://pagesix.com/2018/07/19/whoo...irro-get-into-explosive-argument-at-the-view/

“You’re suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome,” Pirro told Goldberg, pointing rudely at her.


https://splinternews.com/watching-fox-news-jeanine-pirro-get-shouted-down-on-the-1827730256

Meghan McCain was in the middle of the shitstorm caused by Jeanine-neen-neen

Any feedback?


Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain
·
10h
Going home to Arizona to be with my family to honor a year of tough flighting #glioblastoma by my father. I'll be back on @TheView Monday. Have a wonderful weekend



gsgs comment-If this was a rehearsed production, it went off smoothly. No flubs. Performance piece that consolidates every participants position and role.


There is no such thing as disharmony in the ultra wealthy community. Ask the wealthy WH insiders, pretending to be so offended, that they had to leave the WH Correspondent's dinner. They hit the rest room lavatories, and went to the after-party, and had a lovely evening with all of the other wealthy people.


Attention for the show and Jeanine-neen-neen.

Free publicity, for everyone.
 
Last edited:
Speaking of roleplay in farces-

Roseanne Barr popped up, out of the prairie dog warren tunnels of Televisionland.

The women of the View tut-tutted about the state of Roseanne's mental health. May I have an eyeroll ? Roseanne re-defined her TV persona, and it is more to the Right than it has been. She has always filled the role of unconventional. She was never the wholesome, Christian, meek subservient woman. Now, she is normalizing crazy Extremist Right wing, and modeling it for that loopy contingent of Trump loyalists.


She is 65 years old, she's an actress, and this is just another part of her career. She's going where the money is.

Let us talk about the role that Jeanine-neen-neen Pirro has chosen.

She was a judge, and her later-in-life career is roleplaying a deranged FOX TV entity.

Here is Jeanine-neen-neen's take on what happened-

"Whoopi Goldberg is typical of what is going on in this country. The left, they invite you on to talk, they then won’t let you talk, they throw you off the show and then they throw you out of the building. And here’s the problem Sean, the problem is once one starts doing it, the rest of them are going to start doing it.”


What Jeanine left out of her complaints, is that she took the opportunity to advertise her new book. The View has been tamed, and everyone is professional about their roleplay. They have hosted many Right Wing Trump supporters, and the show remained civil, and the discussions calm. Jeanine left out the part, where she was swearing at the women on the view. Jeanine only talks about Whoopi using the word "fuck."What Jeanine does not say, is she attempted to provoke everyone around her, by aggressive, insulting behaviour and words.


Everyone is waiting for the women of the View (and the crew of the View) to spill the beans. What were the insults that Jeanine used ? Whoopi could not say the words on the air, because daytime TV bleeps swear words, out.
 
(I saw Ana Navaro with her decorated hair, but she was not sitting with Jeanine-neen-neen and the other women.)

Ana Navaro was sitting right next to Pirro, in the middle of the group, on the set during filming. She kept her voice calm and she tried, briefly and unsuccessfully, to guide Pirro to what Republican strategies should be and then she just shut up and let Goldberg and Pirro scream at each other.
 
Thanks to PBS, I just heard Dick Nixon lie to LBJ on tape.

Nixon and his fellow traitors had back channels, and they were communicating with South Vietnamese President Nguyen Van Thieu, during the war. Which was against the law.

The Nixon campaign’s sabotage of Johnson’s peace process was successful. Nine days later, Thieu’s decision to boycott the talks headlined The New York Times and other U.S. newspapers, reminding American voters of their long-harbored mistrust of the wheeler-dealer LBJ and his “credibility gap” on Vietnam. Humphrey’s momentum faded.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...spired-with-foreign-power-win-election-215461


The FBI had bugged the South Vietnamese ambassadors phone. They had Chennault lobbying the ambassador on tape. Johnson was justifiably furious -- he ordered Nixon's campaign be placed under FBI surveillance. Johnson passed along a note to Nixon that he knew about the move. Nixon played like he had no idea why the South backed out, and offered to travel to Saigon to get them back to the negotiating table.

https://www.theatlantic.com/nationa...-never-spoke-out-about-nixons-treason/317305/


Nixon and Kissinger piled on, increasing the bombing while unilaterally withdrawing American troops to reduce their own casualties. The cost, nonetheless, was more than 21,000 more U.S. dead and hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese killed before war’s end.

Had Johnson succeeded in bringing the North Vietnamese to the table and had Humphrey won as a result, one can only imagine the war would have ended sooner with fewer lives lost. Nixon’s perfidy cost us that chance.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/mich...nixon-monkey-wrenched-vietnam_b_14010950.html

Treason

https://www.salon.com/2017/09/23/th...and-the-sordid-story-of-the-chennault-affair/

This “sordid story,” as then-President Lyndon B. Johnson described it to Nixon (in a telephone conversation LBJ secretly tape-recorded), is one of the many narrative threads masterfully woven by directors Ken Burns and Lynn Novick into episode seven of "The Vietnam War," titled “The Veneer of Civilization (June 1968–May 1969).” LBJ did not exaggerate. “Sordid” is a mild way to describe the ruthlessness with which Nixon put his political interests above all else, including the law, the truth and the lives of American soldiers.

7:00pm - Sunday, July 22, 2018

Vietnam War
Divider Line
The Veneer of Civilization #107
 
Like all reform movements, the new conservatism has at least one elder statesman, though there may be more hiding in Argentina. “Trump Stays Defiant Amid a Foreign Policy Establishment Gone Mad,” declared ancient paleocon and lunatic Pat Buchanan at the American Conservative.


Buchanan may be old, but he showed himself adept at what modern young ultra-rightists consider the most important political skill of all: trolling. Shaking his head over calls for Trump’s impeachment, Buchanan tsked, “Not since Robert Welch of the John Birch Society called Dwight Eisenhower a ‘conscious agent of the Communist conspiracy’ have such charges been hurled at a president” — an obvious inside joke, as Buchanan and the JBS have a lot in common, not least that Buchanan actually chose a Bircher as his Reform Party presidential running mate in 2000.


"America’s elites have been driven over the edge by Trump’s successes and their failures to block him,” Buchanan scoffed — here one might imagine Buchanan, like Ben Shapiro, hoisting a “leftist tears” mug. He also claimed that people calling Trump “traitor” and “Nazi” used language that “approaches incitement to violence.” The tiki-torch boys couldn’t have projected blame for violence any better! Soon we’ll see Pitchfork Pat wearing a Pepe shirt and making the OK sign as the tear gas swirls.

And you know who else doesn’t care whether or not Trump sold out to Putin? Republican voters. According to an Axios poll, while most Americans disapproved of the co-presidents’ post-Helsinki press conference, 79 percent of Republicans thought it was good. In an ABC News/Washington Post poll, 66 percent of Republicans approved of Trump’s Helsinki performance.

https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/07/23/right-wings-new-breed-are-loving-trumps-putin-esca/
 
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin wants give away $100 billion in tax breaks to the wealthy

He wants to do it without congressional approval.

Executive fiat ?

Trump will get a billion dollars for himself, if it goes through.

It will cause a cascade of wealth, among the super-rich stock owning community.


But Treasury does not have the authority to do any such thing. At least, that was the conclusion of the Treasury Department and Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel under President George H.W. Bush, when his administration considered it and determined that it was illegal.

In Mnuchin’s scheme, the billions of dollars would overwhelmingly favor the wealthy, with 97 percent of the benefits flowing to the wealthiest ten percent of households in America. Two-thirds of the benefits would go to the richest of the rich: the wealthiest 0.1 percent.


“At a time when the deficit is out of control, wages are flat and the wealthiest are doing better than ever, to give the top 1 percent another advantage is an outrage and shows the Republicans’ true colors,” said Democratic leader Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York.

athe Treasury Department announced 2018 will see the largest jump in borrowing since the Great Recession of 2008. According to Bloomberg, “the nation’s fiscal health deteriorates despite a strong economy.”

https://shareblue.com/trump-mnuchin-rich-people-100-billion-tax-cut/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/30/us/politics/trump-tax-cuts-rich.html

The rationale for indexing capital gains taxes to inflation is that it’s unfair for investors to pay tax on income that only represents inflation. That is to say, if you you buy a stock for $1,000, and its value increase to $1,500, under current law, you have to pay tax on the $500 gain when you sell the stock. Under Trump’s proposal, if you suppose inflation during that period totalled 10%, then $100 of the gain would be discounted, and you would only be taxes on a $400 gain.

The benefits of alleviating this very minor form of unfairness would be enjoyed almost exclusively by – you guessed it – the very rich. The highest-earning 1% of taxpayers would get more than 86% of the benefit of indexing capital gains for inflation.

In addition to increasing the national debt, by approximately $100 billion over a decade, and increasing inequality, indexing capital gains would probably do more to detract from economic growth than to encourage it.

They promised the tax cuts would inspire more business investment; no such increase has been seen. They insisted the official budget projections underestimated the growth effects of the cut, and that deficits would not rise. They are rising quickly. They insisted Bill Clinton’s tax hike on the rich would cause a recession, that George W. Bush’s tax cuts for the rich would usher in prosperity, and that Obama’s reversal of those would end the recovery. None of those predictions came true.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ilaterally-give-the-rich-another-tax-cut.html

Yes, George Carlin. We will not be invited to this party, either.
 
The lies are coming out, in the wash


Michael Welch told a jury Mr Manafort's unreported income includes foreign wire transfers to US vendors such as landscapers and clothiers, wire transfers to buy property and income improperly reclassified as loans

Mr Gates testified how, at the behest of his longtime boss, he helped conceal millions of dollars in foreign income and submitted fake mortgage and tax documents.

Mr Manafort will face his eighth day on trial for tax and bank fraud on Thursday.

Thursday's testimony

With their first witness of the day, prosecutors have sought to detail how Paul Manafort allegedly defrauded Citizens Bank – obtaining a $3.4 million loan in part by falsely claiming a property he owned in New York was a second residence, rather than a rental property.


Mr Manafort has pleaded not guilty to 18 counts of bank fraud, tax fraud and failing to disclose foreign bank accounts.

According to trial testimony, he used the accounts to receive millions of dollars in payments for his work for pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine.


https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-mueller-rick-gates-money-fraud-a8484251.html
 
08/8/2018

The Federal Communications Commission lied to members of Congress multiple times in a letter that answered questions about a "DDoS attack" that never happened, an internal investigation found.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...gation-found/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true


August 6, 2018

Turns out the FCC's website didn't crash in May 2017 because of multiple distributed denial-of-service attacks


On May 7, 2017, the FCC's comment system crashed after Last Week Tonight host John Oliver encouraged his audience to post comments to the agency in support of net neutrality.

Under Ajit Pai's leadership, the FCC sabotaged its own public comment process," Evan Greer, deputy director of Fight for the Future, said in a statement. "Pai attempts to blame his staff, but this happened on his watch, and he repeatedly obstructed attempts by lawmakers and the press to get answers.

https://www.cnet.com/news/fccs-net-neutrality-ddos-story-falls-apart-ajit-pai-blames-previous-admin/

One minute after the ‘gofyourself.com’ link was tweeted by the Last Week Tonight With John Oliver program, the FCCs Electronic Comment Filing System experienced a significant increase in the level of traffic attempting to access the system,” the report continued. Over 2.1 million comments were filed in the five days following Oliver’s show, which, according to a report by the Pew Research Center, made up nearly 10 percent of all comments for the five-month period.

Rather than admit the FCC’s blunder and false DDoS claims, Pai blamed the past administration.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2018/08/targeted-attack-on-fcc-was-just-john-oliver-fans.html
 
Lies of omission seem to be popular with Trump supporters.

Money, connections, transactions, travel, bribes...

Glenn Kessler
@GlennKesslerWP
·
4h
Next time Spicer has an interview regarding his book, there's an obvious question

12:13 PM · Aug 12, 2018


Josh Rogin
@joshrogin
Omarosa says on @MeetThePress that @seanspicer signed a hush money agreement, that's why he calls Trump "a unicorn, riding a unicorn over a rainbow

11:33 AM · Aug 12, 2018
 
Rudy Giuliani Did Not Lie
About Thing Rudy Giuliani Lied About
Just Now

August 13, 2018

Sunday, Giuliani went on CNN's "State Of The Union"

(He took back everything, that he said, when he accidentally told the truth.)


https://www.wonkette.com/rudy-giuliani-did-not-lie-about-thing-rudy-giuliani-lied-about-just-now


Rudy Giuliani: Lying Or Stupid?
Stupid Or Lying?
It's Just So Hard To Tell!
(He's Lying)

https://www.wonkette.com/rudy-giuli...d-or-lying-its-just-so-hard-to-tell-hes-lying
Jul 09, 2018

Giuliani said too much

https://www.wonkette.com/rudy-giuliani-did-not-lie-about-thing-rudy-giuliani-lied-about-just-now

Rudy Giuliani, NYC "Her Emails" and "Her Personal Server"


Apr 19, 2018 Rudy Giuliani was brought aboard, as Trump's lawyer.


Giuliani, and director of FBI's New York office Jim Kallstrom

https://www.wonkette.com/radicalized-fbi-sleeper-cell-probably-led-by-rudy-giuliani


"Benghazi" failed.
"Her Emails" failed.
"New Emails" failed, but did the trick.

The 2016 presidential election's home stretch also saw Trump supporters Rudy Giuliani, a former U.S. attorney and New York City mayor, and James Kallstrom, who had run the bureau's New York field office from 1995 to 1997, routinely appear on Fox News and Fox Business castigating then-FBI Director James Comey for not pressing charges against Clinton and also to relay outrage from agents within the bureau who "feel like they've been stabbed in the back," as Kallstrom put it. "I think we're going to see a lot more of the facts come out in the course of the next few months," he added.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...e-wrong-way-on-the-fbi-leaks-and-donald-trump


New York is where Trump lost his charity, and Anthony Weiner lost his computer and personal communication devices

In this July 23, 2013 file photo, Huma Abedin, alongside her husband, then-New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, speaks during a news conference in New York. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin says she is separating from husband Anthony Weiner after another sexting revelation involving the former congressman from New York. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens, File)

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/29/st...lassified-emails-from-anthony-weiners-laptop/


June 2016, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued a report finding no evidence of wrongdoing by Clinton or other members of the administration in the Benghazi attack. The inquiry came after eight other investigations had looked into the matter and reached a similar conclusion. It took more than two years and cost $7 million.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-pompeo-benghazi_us_5aa7e17ee4b03c9edfaffc07
 
Kelli Ward is a woman that campaigns

Kelli Ward wants to be a Sarah Palin.

Kelli Ward uses the Trump method.

Nothing is out of bounds.

Nothing is beyond decency.

She lied.

She lies.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ampaign/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.76690c837149


https://splinternews.com/gop-senate-candidate-kelli-ward-thought-john-mccain-s-f-1828610257

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...t-ending-treatment-timed-hurt-her/1100267002/


https://www.wonkette.com/08-27-2018



The Arizona Republican Party that nurtured McCain and his retiring Senate colleague Jeff Flake, whose seat those candidates are seeking, has been overrun by the party of Donald Trump. For Republican candidates now, the imperative is to embrace the president lest they lose his voters — and many of those voters share Trump’s antipathy to McCain.

Kelli Ward and ex Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio have increased their appeal to the president’s base by openly flirting with conspiracy theories and far-right provocateurs plucked straight from the so-called Trump Internet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.3e4e9f7c26fb

The three all hope to replace Jeff "Profiles In Fecklessness" Flake, who announced his retirement after taking some very principled stands against Donald Trump while still voting for everything Trump wants. In a sane political climate, Flake would cruise to reelection, because he's a conservative who votes for tax cuts and big business. In the crapsack world we've fallen into, though, Flake is hated by Arizona Republicans for not humping Trump's leg, and serious runs are being made by two rightwing oddballs: former state senator Kelli Ward and former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was defeated in 2016 then convicted of contempt of court for ignoring federal orders to stop profiling Hispanics. They're joined by US Rep Martha McSally, who decided a run for the Senate was a better risk than trying to get reelected in her own mostly-Democratic congressional district, a seat formerly held by Gabby Giffords.

https://www.wonkette.com/arizona-us-senate-race-exactly-as-wacko-as-youd-expect


Rep. Martha McSally blamed Congress and not the White House for separations of families at the border, dismissed as “fake news” her visible shift to the right on immigration and lashed out at her leading Democratic opponent over “sanctuary cities.”

The comments by the two-term congresswoman from southern Arizona, which came in an interview before a morning of flag waving and handshaking, echoed a man she once found appalling and may have voted against: President Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...d0f9f0351f1_story.html?utm_term=.22c4f41c878b
 
Back
Top