I want a boyfriend...where are they hiding?

I hear you

on where these guys are being kept :D
I'm unsure if we mean the same by "a boyfriend", but, being ~20y younger than you and looking just for a nice, manly enough individual to date (at least to date, for the start) - it's the same here!

The answer is obvious and I believe you know it: everywhere and nowhere. All around, at usual routine places. The challenge is in matching.. in finding the same spark of interest that you have.

I wish us ladies patience and a bit of luck - everything else we usually have by default.

I might say hiding in the same place as some of the non bf guys, problem is all the good ones are jaded along with good women that they are too scared to see eachother.

....lol.....not hardly. Just one special one is all I need....I'm
Not greedy!!
Hi there, Read all of the interactions and have to say you are not alone! As a dare I posted on a site primarily intended for one night booty calls. I have received over !00 offers from ladies 21-58
many very,very good-looking. Some obviously after employment at removing currency from my wallet. What I really observe is a hell of a lot of very lonely women at least in the Seattle area. When I got some honesty (finally!) That was really it. Women just want a strong trustworthy guy
I felt like a snake once this became clear and will rethink this before I hurt anyone. There must be women out there that just wanna get properly laid and exhausted!! My Lament

Sometimes things turn out when you least expect it so just keep on trying. There is a guy out there for You.

But in all this time I would have thought you would have the one by now lady.

Best of luck to you. Being a 53 year old male has it's disadvantages too. Like no more new car smell!

Sounds like you need a 2x4 to hit them up side the head to wake them up. You are a great catch and they are dumb. Good luck lady.

...lol....still questing....lol

Keep at it! The harder you work the quicker you'll level up. Higher levels always have the best prizes. ;)

And if nothing else, give me a call when you're in my neck of the woods. I'm always good for a distracting cup of joe.

P.S. to everyone who thinks I've got Joe locked up somewhere, I'm talking about coffee... lol

P.S.S. I'm pretty sure she knew that though ^-----------

Keep at it! The harder you work the quicker you'll level up. Higher levels always have the best prizes. ;)

And if nothing else, give me a call when you're in my neck of the woods. I'm always good for a distracting cup of joe.

P.S. to everyone who thinks I've got Joe locked up somewhere, I'm talking about coffee... lol

Whose Joe?

Just kidding. :)

Would you prefer getting a cup of coffee, a beer or some other adult beverage? You ever go to Johnny's Hideaway?

...lol. Maybe it is like a game with levels...lol.

I am obviously falling into pits and such and being sent back to start...:D

I knew what you meant. :)

Back