Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I didn’t last Friday... I was in a odd mood. It’s only wank from home Friday’s because that’s my day home alone... occasionally I am home on a different day and mix it up :D

I also wank from the hotel but my shitty travel vibe doesn’t quite take me to the same place as wank from home vibes...:eek:
this made me chuckle, but I love it

this made me chuckle, but I love it

If I made you chuckle I am winning lovely, even if I did want to go all postal over my colleagues arses today... :rolleyes:

Worlds most frustrating meeting to the point that I realise I am not likely to be home Thursday night. You know it’s a bad week when by Monday you realise wank from home Friday is fucked...

If I made you chuckle I am winning lovely, even if I did want to go all postal over my colleagues arses today... :rolleyes:

Worlds most frustrating meeting to the point that I realise I am not likely to be home Thursday night. You know it’s a bad week when by Monday you realise wank from home Friday is fucked...
sounds like a sneak off and do it on a plain kind of week?

Terry Pratchett's going postal, awesome book.

Sorry you also work with fucktards

sounds like a sneak off and do it on a plain kind of week?

Terry Pratchett's going postal, awesome book.

Sorry you also work with fucktards

Going postal: do you mean you've been sticking stamps on their hairy arses? It would certainly make for interesting meetings and first or second class discussions

Going postal: do you mean you've been sticking stamps on their hairy arses? It would certainly make for interesting meetings and first or second class discussions

It's an Americanism. To go berserk. (Usually to shoot colleagues)

Can't remember if it was postal worker that did it and coined the phrase

It's an Americanism. To go berserk. (Usually to shoot colleagues)

Can't remember if it was postal worker that did it and coined the phrase

I know it from the Michael Douglas film... it always stuck with me, this idea that a perfectly normal, sane person could be pushed to flip by relatively inane things...

I realise it sounds obvious, but surely people have been shooting work colleagues since guns were invented... Which is how old Michael Douglas is admittedly.
I believe it developed because it was unnaturally common in the post office, due to the high amount of stress in that position, was what I was taught in school if I am recalling correctly.

Thanks for the clarification everyone, except for hobbit fucking home movies us dragons don't get to go to the cinema very much

? Am I being dense again? Highly likely...

Probably me just being around people who self identify... Poly many, trans (gender fluid)

Quite possibly I've offended (Mr) poly... Wasn't the intension old boy if I have...

Walking backward slowly...

Probably me just being around people who self identify... Poly many, trans (gender fluid)

Quite possibly I've offended (Mr) poly... Wasn't the intension old boy if I have...

Walking backward slowly...
he could drive multiple transportation devices...

I am a heterosexual male dragon, I no longer have a transistor radio,

As a Welshman you'll get no complaints from me. We've got the best fucking flag, coz it's got a dragon on it...

But Griffins, , hypogriff, wyvern, dragons alicorn... I don't discriminate.

Watching the thick of it alone in my hotel room...

Is Malcolm Tucker’s worst insult “you’ve a face like dot cotton licking piss off a nettle?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back