GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah!:( I am on my slow internet connection. I have to wait to see what yall are talking about. *lip quiver*

Wah!:( I am on my slow internet connection. I have to wait to see what yall are talking about. *lip quiver*

We're talking about clips from "The L Word," and belly dancing vids. And NBT getting hornier by the minute. You were right - Lezli is evil... Not that that's a bad thing, mind you...

who me...I'm just playing with ya...sexy lady.....

as to girl on girl, sorry no cams set up in our bedroom...now I must bid you all goodnight..it is time for some making up...

:kiss: good night all:catroar:

ps-would you like some salt and lime for one last shot, the bottle is almost empty..:eek:

*pops head in*

good morning folks, hope everyones keeping well :)
Hello Borg sweetie:kiss::kiss::) Most seem to be well we are missing some from our role call, Minns and Naughty come immediately to mind. Now where have you been? Whats your excuse for staying away?:cool:
Lol

Good morn - uhmm, afternoon, everyone! I stayed up way too long, playing with 3D graphics, then I overslept. Now I'm crazily running around, because I'd forgotten that hubby and I are invited to dinner this evening, and my contribution is dessert - butter pecan cake with coconut-pecan frosting.

*SIGHS*

Why is real life always trying to interfere with my online time?

Mood: Frazzled
Undies: None yet
Listening to: Los Lonely Boys

Hello Borg sweetie:kiss::kiss::) Most seem to be well we are missing some from our role call, Minns and Naughty come immediately to mind. Now where have you been? Whats your excuse for staying away?:cool:
Lol

Gi :kiss::rose:

my number 1 photographer!
oh the usual, work, life, sheer inability to navigate away from any website that isn't Facebook, you know, the usual things :)

hows you sweety???? i'm sorry i haven't been around :(:eek:

Harrowborg, hello! To introduce myself, I'm NBT, and I'm fairly new to this thread. It's nice to meet you.

Harrowborg, hello! To introduce myself, I'm NBT, and I'm fairly new to this thread. It's nice to meet you.

Good evening :)

im fairly inconsistent ON the thread but do occassionally pop my head up on here to let the world know im still alive and not disappeared into the eternal ether.

was just having a nose at your statement thing, so i suppose its only polite to say hello :)

Good evening :)

im fairly inconsistent ON the thread but do occassionally pop my head up on here to let the world know im still alive and not disappeared into the eternal ether.

was just having a nose at your statement thing, so i suppose its only polite to say hello :)

My statement? Oh!! Why I Have Rules, yes. LOL... That came about after I'd lost count of the PMs from "gentlemen" offering to put their anatomy on display for me. :rolleyes: I decided that I'd just be really honest about why I'm here, and what I will and will not do.

It's nice to meet you, by the way.

My statement? Oh!! Why I Have Rules, yes. LOL... That came about after I'd lost count of the PMs from "gentlemen" offering to put their anatomy on display for me. :rolleyes: I decided that I'd just be really honest about why I'm here, and what I will and will not do.

It's nice to meet you, by the way.

Ahhhhh the curse of women on lit. See I solved that problem by just getting everything out on display in the first place, no harm no foul :rolleyes:

its nice to meet you to, wasn't sure who i would find in here today as the last time i came in was...ohh a good month back or so i think?

Ahhhhh the curse of women on lit. See I solved that problem by just getting everything out on display in the first place, no harm no foul :rolleyes:

its nice to meet you to, wasn't sure who i would find in here today as the last time i came in was...ohh a good month back or so i think?

I only stumbled on this thread a few days ago - and in fact, *Proud look* I was the person who turned over 1,000 pages! I like the thread very much - very friendly people here, and it seems there is a lot of support here when people are in need of it.

I only stumbled on this thread a few days ago - and in fact, *Proud look* I was the person who turned over 1,000 pages! I like the thread very much - very friendly people here, and it seems there is a lot of support here when people are in need of it.

oh for sure, a lot of the bitchin' i've seen on other threads just dont see here. my lovely Gi always has a kind word to say to everyone who comes in regardless of how long they've been away :eek:.

Gi :kiss::rose:

my number 1 photographer!
oh the usual, work, life, sheer inability to navigate away from any website that isn't Facebook, you know, the usual things :)

hows you sweety???? i'm sorry i haven't been around :(:eek:

Number 1? lol thank you sweetie. :kiss: I am fine, I am a single girl again. Yes the Vibe has gotten very slow in recent months. I think everyone is busy with life.

oh for sure, a lot of the bitchin' i've seen on other threads just dont see here. my lovely Gi always has a kind word to say to everyone who comes in regardless of how long they've been away :eek:.

She is so sweet. She made me feel completely welcome and at home from my very first post. I've enjoyed her candor, and admired her courage in being herself. And, we share a bit of a common interest in photographic software. Speaking of which, I need to get busy this evening, and package some things up for her....

(Shhhhh.... I'm a pirate sometimes :D )

Yes shame on you. We may have to devise a punishment for you for not visiting more often.:mad: ;)

Number 1? lol thank you sweetie. :kiss: I am fine, I am a single girl again. Yes the Vibe has gotten very slow in recent months. I think everyone is busy with life.

the credit crunch is really biting my ass at the mo but thats the entire banking industry at the moment. still, got a job so cant complain at the moment. you know your my number 1 photographer, love your pictures.

im sorry to hear your single again, what happened if you dont mind me asking?

Gia!! :kiss::kiss:

How's your Sunday going, Sweetie?
Hello NBT:kiss::rose:

It has been lovely, I have been visiting with people and meeting new friends.
Lol I am moving more beyond my comfort zone into other threads than I normally frequent. How has it been for you my lovely friend?:rose:

the credit crunch is really biting my ass at the mo but thats the entire banking industry at the moment. still, got a job so cant complain at the moment. you know your my number 1 photographer, love your pictures.

im sorry to hear your single again, what happened if you dont mind me asking?

Well as you know my girlfriend was a transsexual like myself. What happened is that we found that we were not giving each other our needs. We both are too volatile in mood *grin* I do miss her though. When things were sweet they were very sweet because we understood each other in who we were.

Thank you so much, I do love the photography so much :rose:.

Well as you know my girlfriend was a transsexual like myself. What happened is that we found that we were not giving each other our needs. We both are too volatile in mood *grin* I do miss her though. When things were sweet they were very sweet because we understood each other in who we were.

Thank you so much, I do love the photography so much :rose:.

im sorry to hear that sweety
but, you were honest with each other which is really commendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back