Selena Cross-Closed

Selena dressed in black leather pants a black tank top, knee high black leather heeled boots, and her black leather jacket. She pulled her hair back tightly into a pony tail and put her make up on. Strapping her blades to each hip she made her way down to the garage.

She waited by the camaro for the rest of the team. "I'm always ready for a fight" she mused at his question. They got in the car and headed out to hunt the hunter. As they pulled up she looked at Silver and asked him. "Do you want a boost?" of course she was referring to a drink of her blood.
 
Vincent looked over to Selena as they pulled up smiling as she offered him a quick drink to help him keep up. He realised sharing each other’s blood had formed a connection of sorted and they had now reached a point where they felt comfortable offering a drink up. Vincent found the connection to be intriguing, he hadn’t found anyone he could have even a semblance of trust in for years. He happily accepted.

“Don’t mind if I do Miss Cross.”

She dismissed the others and drew her nail across her wrist, Vincent smiled and wrapped his lips around the wound drinking his fill, licking and sucking till Selena pulled him off. He closed his eyes then snapped them open again, his pupils dilated then the familiar rush of his senses expanding hit him and he breathed deeply. He concentrated once again on his surroundings then smiled wickedly turning to Selena.

“Thank you Selena.” He said, his newfound strength encouraging him to risk using her first name for a change. “Let’s go find this so called Huntsman shall we?”

They exited from the car at what looked like a low apartment block, they removed their weapons and made their through an alleyway and around to the back door. They stopped and Vincent briefed them using the boost he’d been given to bring information to the forefront of his mind as he relayed it..

“As far as I know from reading the file The Huntsman is in the 2nd floor in the 10th apartment. The dossier states he works alone but as Mis Cross is a high profile target his employer may have 3 or 4 guards stationed at the door and the apartments either side. We will go up the stairs and assess the situation once we reach the second floor.”

Selena and the others nodded and the Vincent positioned himself in front of the door and kicked it off with ease, they moved quickly up the stairs before coming to the entrance door for the 2nd floor and checking it. It too was locked, Vincent stopped and listened. He couldn’t hear anything despite his heightened sense but he picked up a cold scent. ampires. he probed with his mind until he found Selena and relayed this information to her as best he could. Vampires, why were there vampires guarding The Hunstman? he would have to find that out. He signalled a countdown with his fingers the booted the door open and drew his knife heading straight for the first vampire. His victim was surprised that a mortal had managed to move so quickly but had no time to dwell on it as Vincent’s knife pierced his heart and the holy metal turned him to ashes. This all happened in the space of a second and as Vincent spun around he saw Selena, a blur that moved past him and towards the other vampires.
 
"Keep one alive" she ordered to their minds as she flung her blades at the various flashes causing all but one to fall to the floor in ashes. Stepping around the ashes she picked up her blades and re holstered them careful not to touch the blades.

One of the vampires they brought with them checked the bathroom and the bedroom. "in here." he called.

Vincent stepped before Selena to ensure the security of the room before allowing her into it. Sitting om the bed was a female that looked about 24, her eyes blue like water and long blonde curls.

"Melinda" Selena said with a sigh. "I should have known you'd been mixed up with this. Tell me where the hunter is, and who he's working for and i might let you walk away from this."

Melinda gave a bright smile with little fear "Oh come now Selena what fun would that be. You know how i love it when you tie me up and spank me"
In a moment Selena had her by the throat and in the air above her head. "Do not toy with me girl or i will tear your flesh from your bones and douse your bones in silver dust."

Finally a look of fear registered upon the girls face as Selena tossed her into the wall and pulled her out of the indention by her hair and dropped her to her knees in front of her.

"He's got another place uptown in Cascade Square. He'll kill me for.." Melinda didn't get a chance to finish as Selena reached down and ripped her head off."

"kill him" she said to the vampires holding the one in the living room. Soon they were all back down in the car and heading to Cascade Square.

"He will be there but it is booby trapped heavily. I read her mind before i took it off her shoulders. From what i saw he set it from the bottom to his floor. He didn't anticipate that we might come in from the top. We will jump over from the adjacent building."
 
“I’ll take point.” Vincent said with his mind. So far he didn’t hadn’t needed to use his axe, everything seemed to be going to plan. They parked and made their way up the fire escape to the roof of the adjacent building. They quickly made their way along the roof before pausing at the gap between the two buildings. Using his heightened senses he picked up the scent of 3 guards on the rooftop entrance. He quickly relayed the information then they backed away preparing for the jump. Vincent gave the word and they sprinted with supernatural speed towards the edge, launching themselves through the air. They landed gracefully, Vincent was slightly off balance as the feeling was new to him but managed to right himself as the 3 guards were upon them. Selena made quick work of the first two while the rest of the team took down the last one. As they fought Vincent headed towards the door, he was sure they would follow once finished. He stopped at the first floor and knelt spreading out his thoughts.

He felt Selena and the others arrive behind him then extended down through a few floors till he he reached their target. His thoughts betrayed him as he noticed Selena was at the forefront of his mind. He let the others know and headed a couple of flights of stairs before coming to the floor entrance. There were no guards here, they must not have expected anyone to get this far. Vincent kicked the door open and made their way up the hallway till they found the door.

Speaking with his mind he briefed the others “I’ll go in first, chances are he isn't expecting a mortal and he’ll have some sort of trap on the door. Keep to the walls and stay clear of the door.”

He mentally counted to three then booted the door open, as he suspected a flurry of spikes flew out aimed at chest level. They buried themselves into Vincent’s flak jacket and he was knocked back slightly and grunted. He quickly ripped them out as the The Huntsman ran at him. Vincent was however too fast, already quick as a mortal his strength and speed had increased exponentially. Everything seemed to slow down as his wounds healed, then he ran at the Huntsman, jumped, and kicked out both his feet in mid air. He went flying through the air to land and smashed into the wall. Vincent picked himself up as Selena walked past him towards the Dazed hunter.
 
Selena placed her foot on his throat and two of the other vampires came forward and removed all the weapons on his person. Cocking her head to the side her eyes bore down into his mind searching. "Clever" she said out loud placing more pressure on his throat. "there it is" she advised boring down into his hidden conscious.

"I believe I gave you the chance to turn yourself over to me. You didn't take it. I can't say i'm surprised, I've taken more hunters out then you are even aware ever existed. Everyone of them thought they held the upper hand. Underestimating my determination and resources." She cocked her head and smiled. "That's right i did say that i would pull your testicles out of your throat and watch you choke on them. I will of course fulfill that. If anything I am a woman of my word. Although I do tend to embellish depending on my mood"

"He's working for an ancient called Henrich Petrovich, evidently he still is upset that took his providence from him and stripped him of his fortune. It would seem he spent his last dime to try to gain his revenge. It looks as though i'm going to have to take a trip to Russia."

With her nail she reached down and sliced open his pants grabbing his limp shriveled cock and pulling it hard stretching it making the hunter cry out in agony.

"There are some that say i have a hatred of the male anatomy, since my signature seems to be ripping off cocks. But in true I love the male body, I find it fascinating. I just simply like to take what they feel holds their power and feed it to them. With that she ripped off his cock and as he opened his mouth and screamed she shoved it in his mouth."

Standing up she walked to the sink and washed off her hands. "Dinner time" she advise the three vamps that eyed him with their fangs hang out as they salivated. The quickly made their meal of the hunter, draining him of all of his blood and erasing the marks their fangs would normally leave.

Pulling out her phone she made a call "Clean up Cascade square about 15." hanging up the phone she placed it back in her pocket. "You three enjoy your night off, you know the rules." The three vampires took off with a blur. Taking Vincents arm they walked out of the condo and to the car.

"Tell me Mr. Silver what would you like for you reward for a job well done?"
 
Vincent stood back twirling his knife and enjoying the show, if there was one thing he had learned about Selena at this point it was that she loved ripping off cocks. He wondered about whether he should be worried but then remembered how much he enjoyed walking the line between life and death. It made life so much more interesting to take a gamble or two in the hope it would pay off, and so far all his cards had come up trumps. He watched the others devour the hunter then smiled as Selena took his arm leading him down and out to the car as she asked the same question she had asked the previous night.

"Tell me Mr. Silver what would you like for you reward for a job well done?"

Vincent had half been expecting this, ever since the previous night he had wondered what it would be like to be a vampire, no doubt he would be unstoppable, the question was would Selena see him as a threat. She probably would, however not if they became somewhat of an item. He didn’t respond straight away but as they stepped into the car he knew what his answer was, it was time to risk it all once more. He started the car and pulled away as he spoke.

“Miss cross, you’ve already rewarded me many times with the things I crave and need so it’s hard for me to find something I would like to be rewarded with. However my taste of your strength has provided me with an insight I didn’t know existed. It is with this thought that I would like to request a that you turn me. However I have a penchant for showing off, so I would like this to be announced in public. As you rightly stated I am on loan from Juan however if you agreed to turn me I would require 2 things. First is that I would become your personal consort, after tearing your condo human pleasure is just not going to cut it. Second of all I want this to be public, I want you to announce it at Juan’s gala. Many of the vampire’s here know who I am and what I am capable of, I want to see the fear in their eyes when they realise the extent of my abilities with the gifts you may or may not impart upon me.”

He stopped at Selena’s condo and looked at her, his eyes suddenly blazed with hunger and ambition.

“I get the feeling you know how deadly I would be, we would be, if you turned me. You can’t tell me you aren’t curious as to the myriad of possibilities that await us if we worked together.”
 
Selena listened as Silver requested to be turned and gave his conditions. It amused and angered her that he was so brazen to set his own terms. She cocked her head slightly as her eyes flashed.

Getting out of the car she didn't say a word. She simply walked cooley into the building and entered the elevator waiting for him to join her. As the doors closed she still said nothing. Once in the condo she poured herself a glass of bourbon and took a drink.

"I have given you free reign and feel that i have mistakenly given you the impression that you are my equal. As much as i admire your tenacity, strength and skill. You are still a human. It is true that I did offer you a reward, It is also true that I encouraged your decision to allow to be turned. But I don't feel that you view it as a gift."

"You made conditions as if you have a right to them. I don't do commands. You may ask and i may agree or deny. I require an explanation as to why you wish to be my consort. I also have not decided whether I will turn you or have someone else do it. As for your decision to wish it to be public. That simply amuses me. But I haven't made the decision to allow it or not. As for being on loan from Juan" she let out a deep methodical laugh "While you're in my service you are mine. If you no longer to wish to be in my service you can leave and choose your own path no one will step in your way, because I say so."

Taking another sip from her glass she looked at him. "If you are turned you belong to the one that turned you unless they release their bond with you. As a human you describe the feeling as Love. But it is so much more than that. You yearn for their approval, you feel a connection so intense that you feel you would die without it."
 
He watched and listened, his face passive as she proceeded to berate him and as she told him exactly what she thought of his request a smile played across his lips. Selena had reacted as he had hoped, asserting her place as her superior not his equal. She could kill him in a flash and the thought excited him, he did love seeing how far he could push it. He stroked his cheek as he was informed of what it meant to be turned. By the sounds of it this was a massive risk, The connection would be unlike anything he had felt before, it was risky, but it was something that would be worth the gamble. He also had to admit having a bond to one such as Selena was not something he was going to complain about.

“Thank you Miss Cross, you are as ever informative and to the point. I understand I will not be your equal in authority and becoming your consort would cement this fact while allowing you to fully make the most of my many talents, some of which you still have not encountered and many which would be amplified by the power you - or someone else - would give to me, if you do decide to bestow it of course.”

A grin flickered on his face before it turned to one of passive calm despite the fact that he was courting the displeasure of someone who could rip his throat out at a thought. His blood sang in his ears as he made his choice.

“Selena, every moment I have spent working under you has been many times more interesting than any employer I have worked with before.”

His knife appeared in his hand and he leaned the blade against his throat nonchalantly, he smiled.

“I have always held loyalty above all else, if you asked me to kill myself I would do it quite happily. I don’t see much difference between my loyalty to you now and my bond to you as your underling, or whichever title you so choose to give me.”

His smile grew to a wicked grin, his teeth gleaming, and he removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt removed it with his jacket and flak jacket underneath. Using his knife he drew it across his chest, the only hint to the pain was his eyes closing. When they opened a straight, bleeding wound lay across his stomach. His eyes darkened and for the first time since Selena and Vincent had met Vincent showed a short burst of colour to his voice, his eyes on hers.

“My blood is yours, I offer it freely.”
 
She watched him closely as his cheeky grin crossed his face as he flirted with death. He knew what she was and how easily it would be for her to end him. His cockiness of his own worth infuriated her and yet at the same time reminded her of herself.

He wasn't a shriveling human as so many were. She listened as he plead his loyalty and offered his life to end at her request. She watched as he went through the motions and ran a knife across his chest offering her his blood.

Selena let him stand there as his blood dripped from his chest and watched as the wound quickly healed from her blood that she had given him earlier.

"That was quite the performance Mr. Silver." she said cooly. "A few thing for you to consider, you are not my equal in anything, and with loyalty comes complete obedience."

Appearing right in front of him she ran her thumb nail across his face and licked the blood that appeared sealing it back up. "Kneel"
 
Her speed was astounding, even in his current state he found it hard to keep track of her. His lip twitched as her nail pierced his cheek and she licked the blood before it healed up. Her stare demanded to be obeyed as she commanded him to kneel. This time Vincent did not hesitate, he was down on one knee instantly, his head bowed as he awaited his fate.

His blood pounded through his body as the adrenaline coursed through him, he didn’t know what would happen at this point, would she kill him? turn him? fuck him and then kill him? All the myriad of possibilities race through his mind as he kept his head down.
 
Her nostrils flared with his slight scent of fear which only seemed to excite him. "Open your mind to me and let me see the talents I am unaware of. I want to see everything, don't make me work for it, it will only irritate me more i already am." Placing her fingers on his head she began to look in his memories and worked her way through his mind.
 
Vincent felt her mind touch his and instantly opened it up fully, every memory, every secret, every small detail was presented to her. Her felt her move through his life. He had been brought up solely by his mother, a prostitute who had stopped at nothing to ensure he was kept safe and brought up properly. Vincent shot up and was almost 6 foot by the time he was 14. His mother died when he was 16, murdered by her pimp, Vincent had come home from school to her body in the bath, bleeding from a knife wound in her stomach. He spent two years at school using the money she had saved for him and working any job he could while looking for the pimp that had killed her.

He got his revenge when he left school, the pimp found hanging by his neck beaten to a pulp on a construction site. She moved through his life at a blinding seeing that his mother’s death had played a large part in the way he operated; blindly loyal to those who utilised him to the best of his abilities. She saw his personality develop, the rush he got from the fear of being close to death and at the age of 23 he saw the beginning of his journey to becoming a daywalker.

Vincent had already taken up boxing at a young age while he had been taught how to use a knife by his mother at a young age. His ruthlessness and tenacity were first picked up by Alexander, of the leaders of the cities minor vampire coven at the time. He saw his intelligence and efficiency when he had ordered a hit only to find out it had been carried out already when the hunter had been killed trying to kidnap Vincent as bait. The hunter had been brought to the leader with a shard of glass in his neck after which Vincent was tracked down and trained under the Alexanders watchful eye. At the age of 27 having mastered hand to hand combat, vampire physiology and the day to day duties of a daywalker he set to work. Vincent quickly made a name for himself and went through a few employees, one by the name of Larissa who had grown very fond of him. After he saved her life on various occasions he was gifted with his holy damascus steel blade. She saw his time with Juan before finding his memories of her.

Selena dug deeper searching his feelings for her, she found excitement and naked lust laced with fear and uncertainty, his loyalty for her burned and he found the memories and fantasies of her. Her body naked and covered in the blood of his first offering to her, the feeling of her lips around his thumb. His fantasies whirled with blood and skin as images of him fucking her while they drank from each other and blood covered their bodies while he filled every hole and made her roar with pleasure assaulted her mind. Deeper still she found the animal at his core, at once powerful and vicious while calm and collected it radiated power. He searched his mind finding all that he had been taught, it was in his subconscious that she found his greatest strength and his greatest weakness. Vincent’s excitement at the fear of dying also meant that he actively sought it when possible making him reckless beyond belief. it was also here she found some of his hidden talents.

Vincent’s first vampiric master had taught him many secrets about vampires that were not meant to be shared with mortals. Weakness, strengths, history, all things thought to be held only for those of the night. His old master had also used his resources to train him in arts of pleasing the desired sex also usually reserved for immortals as well as techniques to charm the more dim witted of mortals so as to find information in whatever way was presented to him. She sensed her mind was stronger and that Vincent's mind could easily repel an attack by someone of a lesser talent than her.

Vincent gasped as he felt the connection break then slumped over on his hands and knees.
 
Last edited:
Removing her hand she watched as he slumped over. "Tomorrow I will announce that you are my human in public. I will show your obedience and you will not hesitate in doing what I ask. I will challenge anyone who says differently. But they won't challenge me. I will let my intentions for your ascension be known as well."

Her nails traced over his face as she watched him take in what she had said. "At this moment I want you to remove your clothes and go lie on my bed naked. You will put your hands over your head and will not touch yourself. Go now."

She watched as he rose and headed to the bedroom. Pulling out her phone she made a few calls to secure their travel the next evening to Russia after the galla. When she arrived in her room he lie naked on her bed as she instructed.

Slowly she walked over to the bed and lightly stroked up his bare leg, light touches to the inside of his thigh, briskly moving over the base of his shaft to his other leg. Her body moved like a predator as she slowly climbed on the bed between his legs. Her face inches away from his shaft. Her tongue slowly licking up his cock taunting him.

"Stay put" she ordered before engulfing his cock into her mouth to the back of her throat. Moving her face fast with celerity she fucked him with her face and then stopped allowing his cock to pop from her mouth. Climbing up his body still clothed she bit his shoulder hard for a quick snack. Running her tongue over the wound it closed quickly. Slowly she dismounted him and admired his position.

Stripping out of her clothes casually she watched his eyes as they traveled over each new piece of skin that presented itself. His lust for her was deniable his raging hard on only confirmed it. "scoot over" she ordered taking her place on the bed beside him. Silence filled the room as she made him wait with her naked body beside him. "Show me" she finally commanded in reference to his learned ability on how to please a woman.
 
Vincent grunted and groaned as she face fucked him till he was rock hard, the sight of her lips on his shaft made his cock twitch in anticipation. He stared hungrily at her while she removed her clothing revealing her goddess like figure and lay on the bed making him wait patiently till she was ready and she uttered 2 words.

"Show me"

She looked at him and images of his time under Alexander’s tutelage appeared in his mind then she turned her head and waited patiently. Vincent smiled then pulled himself up onto his knees in front of Selena between her legs. His cock throbbed as it begged to sink inside her pussy by he breathed. Using the power he still possessed from her blood he rubbed his hands together then concentrated as his fingers rested on her shoulders, however they did not touch her skin but stayed a few millimeters away.

Using the abilities gained from Selena’s blood he focused as he had been taught on feelings of intense pleasure and sent them down his arms into his fingers. The feeling, as he had been taught by one of the female vampires, was similar to to someone stroking her clit except on specific parts of body. He slowly moved his fingers down across her breasts and stomach testing out different parts of her body, as he did this he used his shaft to pleasure her clit, dragging it across her wet slit.
 
Selenas body arched up to his finger tips as they went over her skin bringing new sensations to her. She reveled in them as his cock rubbed against her clit. It had been quite some time since she had taken the time to enjoy foreplay. But she allowed him the leeway to prove to her why he should be her consort.

She knew that he could fuck her like a demon, but she also was curious to see if he could worship her like a goddess. Closing her eyes as her body enjoyed his sensual touches she spoke to his mind. "Worship me like a goddess and a lover."
 
He smiled as she close her eyes and he heard her voice in his mind thick with pleasure.

"Worship me like a goddess and a lover."

His fingers continued to moved his fingers then his hands held her hips, the energy from his fingers was released into her body. It pulsed like electricity through her, an intense ecstasy that filled her every nerve, as he controlled the pleasure that overtook her his lips travelled across her body, licking and kissing, sucking and biting at her nipple. He felt her back arch and as her back felt back to the bed he grabbed her ass and dived down to clamp his mouth on her pussy.

He lifted her hips up sucking and licking at her wet cunt lapping up her juices, his tongues swirled around her clit before he pulled her harder against his mouth grinding his tongue into her clit. His mind touched hers and he could feel the intense pleasure as his hands continued to send waves of pleasure through her body. He groaned, vibrating into her clit.
 
The pleasure he chose to bring to her was intense and sensual. It had been a rarity in her life to ever take such time to enjoy the pleasures of foreplay. Sex had been a tool in obtaining what she wanted, back her early years it was a means of survival. Her body gave into the electric pulses and the experience of his tongue as her first orgasm shot through her like a tidal wave. Her thighs gripped his head and pushed it harder against her clit as her cum flowed out of her.

Her thighs released his head allow him room to breath. Partially sitting up she grabbed his shoulders and yanked him on top of her so his cock was now aligned with her pussy and his face was inches from hers. Lifting her head she kissed him her tongue dancing with his as her legs pulled him inside of her tight canal.

Flipping him over onto his back she broke the kiss and sat up. Her hands traveled up her stomach to her breasts as she slowly rode him moving her hips in circles and clamping and releasing quickly over his shaft to send multiple vibrations down it as she moved.
 
A deep animal groan escaped his lips as her legs pulled him inside her, sinking his cock inside her drenched cunt. As soon as he was inside her he found himself on his back, Selena impaling herself on his cock. He groaned, his hips lifting her up as her hands ran over her body. The feeling of her hips grinding on his cock was pure ecstasy and her pussy clamped onto his shaft making him yell as his first orgasm of the night hit him.

It ran pulsing through his body and finally exploded out of the tip of his prick jetting stream after stream of cum into her hungry pussy. He was far from done however, the power of her blood still coursing through him he remained hard and continued thrusting upwards as his cum continued to fill her.
 
Her body absorbed his hot streams of cum as he exploded with in her. She let out a deep moan at the satisfaction of having her tight cunt filled by him. Selena pulled him up so he was sitting with her astride him. She kissed him again as her hips sped up. Speaking to his mind again she said "when you're ready to cum again I want you to bite me"

Her nails traced over his back as she nibbled on his earlobe fucking him a bit faster and clamping down on him in succession over his cock. She waited for the sign from him and as he bit down upon her she bit down on him as well. She pushed her pleasure from her feed off him him into his veins as she took the pleasure of his orgasm from her. It pushed her over the top combining their orgasms into an insane ride of ecstatic euphoria.
 
Vincent was lost in an ocean of pure ecstasy as he drank her blood, it filled him with strength, her bite came and he grunted slightly as she fed on him. He groaned as her pleasure was sent coursing into his veins and he came hard grinding his cock into her as his cum shot once again into her cunt setting off her orgasm. She came hard, roaring as his cocked pumped it’s load inside her.

He groaned and his mouth engulfed her breast sucking and licking her nipple, his cock continued to stay rigid inside her as his mouth worshipped her body. He surrendered to her allure drinking in her goddess like beauty as his fingertips moved up her spine sending pulses of pleasure through her body. His fingers ran through her hair and he let go of her nipple to kiss her deeply his tongue slipping into her mouth.
 
Last edited:
The sensual non sadistic intercourse carried on for a few hours as they enjoyed the pleasure of one another physically and mentally. Selena could feel the fire burning inside of him to fuck like animals yet he managed to keep his desires toned down and obey her wishes.

For once they managed not to break anything as they mated. As they lay there on the bed she stroked his hair. "you did well tonight, most wouldn't have been able to fight the sexual fire burning through out them to fuck like animals. In the end that is what we all are. But we as vampires are the superior and we must be able to maintain grace and patience. You are full of fight and ferocity. But you are also reckless seek danger. You hold the power to be more then a common solider, but your thoughts will have to prioritize and curve to the task. If I turn you, you will be my legacy, the closest person to me within hundreds of years. You will be envied, hated, and targeted. Can you be what is required?"
 
Vincent sighed, a deep rumble that came from his chest as Selena congratulated him on his self control and informed him of what was to be required of him should he choose to become a vampire. She was concise and to the point, he enjoyed that she was straight to the point.

Finally she asked the question he had been waiting for, whether had truly believed he had what it took to become her underling, her consort and her second. He looked at her and grinned. For the first time in his life he would surrender everything to someone, the feeling was exhilarating.

“Yes mistress, I will be what is required, I will be your faithful servant and do as you command.”

He breathed in, inhaling her scent and tasting the sweetness of her pussy that still lingered on his tongue.

“I am ready.”
 
"good" was all she had to say in response to his statement of readiness. Turning over she turned off the lamp and drifted off to sleep.
The next night came soon enough as they readied themselves for the gala.

Selena chose a mermaid style dark green dress which accentuated her curves and yet still held the class and elegance her status required.

The limo picked them up and took them to the destination. From the moment the car pulled up the crowd separated and a blood red carpet was rolled out for them. "Stay a step behind me, but do not leave my side." she instructed him before getting out of the car. On his arm they began the walk in as some vampires knelt, and others bowed or curtsied all lowering their heads.

As they made their way up to the platform the dancing and music resumed. Selena took her seat in the throne chair and had Vincent stand behind her with his back to the wall. The room was elegant with sparkling chandeliers and vintage blood. Juan got upon the stage and signaled for the live musicians to stop playing.

Upon the stage he began his speech. "Ladies and gentleman let me thank you for joining us for our annual gala. The heads of the many provinces through out the United States have graced us with their presence. This year we are most honored to be blessed by the presence of the most divine ruler of what may be all time Countess Selena Cross"

Selena gave a courteous smile and rose from her chair taking Vincent's arm and being let center stage where she commanded him to his mind to kneel. "It is my privilege to be here tonight among you all. I have enjoyed my visit to your country and your generous hospitality. I have also decided to take a souvenir back with me. Knelt before me you will see Vincent Silver, who has made quite a name for himself upon our kind over the years. I claim this human as mine with full intention of making him my legacy. Does anyone wish to challenge me for him?"

The room was silent after the gasps of astonishment that Silver first was kneeling before her, but that he was to be made into one of them.

"you can't just come in here and take what you want, who do you think you are." In a moment the vampire that dared speak up was pinned against the wall with several vampires baring their fangs at him.

"I'm Selena fucking Cross" with that she waived her hand and he was pulled into pieces. With that she ordered Vincent to rise in his mind and took his arm to be led out of gala. Just like when they entered the crowd knelt and lowered their heads in utter awe and respect.

In the limo after giving instructions to the driver to head to the airport she put up the divider. "Was that a grand enough introduction pet?"
 
Vincent knelt before his new mistress, comfortable in the fact he had found the one he would follow through death, he smiled as the audible shocked gasps from the crowd reached his ears. He had hoped this would make an impact, had no doubt some of his previous employers were here and had wondered why Selena had succeeded where they had failed. The answer was quite simple, none of them were Selena Cross. One of them, he recognized him as an earlier master, pushed to the front and demanded Selena answer for her takeover, he was pinned to the wall in a second and ripped to shreds in the next.

She bid him rise with her mind and took his arm leading him out of the gala and into the limo, after directing the limo to the airport she smiled at him.

"Was that a grand enough introduction pet?"

He returned a wicked grin and bowed his head slightly.

“To say I could’ve done better myself is an understatement, it was perfectly done Mistress Selena.”

He straightened the tie and brushed off his new tailored Armani suit. He looked out the window as they made their way to the airport. They arrived in due time and he swiftly opened the door taking her hand as the chauffeur busied himself with the luggage.

"So my Mistress, I would be honoured to know where we’re going this evening, a holiday perhaps?”
 
Selena mused as they drove and he complimented her announcement. "We are headed to Koryak Okrug, Siberia. Its a small densely populated area where you will be of no real discover-able threat to anyone in your first days of your new life. Depending on how you adapt, will depend on when we leave and head deeper into Russia. There we will obliterate the man that sent the hunter and his entire line".

Arriving on the tarmac the limo took them to their private plane. They bordered her beautiful white furnished plane and took their seats.

Once the plane was up in the air she had Vincent shut all the shades to the windows on the plane. Walking to the back of the plane to the bedroom she had him unzip her dress. It fell to the floor in a glorious pile of green cloth and she stood naked before him.

Taking her nail she sliced her skin right above her nipple. Tonight you have freedom do fulfill your dark fantasies."
 
Back
Top