Question about gang bangs...

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Posts
1,940
Is it delusional or crazy to desire a more sensual gang bang? It feels a little wrong and stereotypical to say that it's impossible because that would imply that all guys are basically the same and have the same exact likes, which is not true in my opinion. While it may be more difficult to find in real life, I don't think it's that silly to fantasize over. All I would ask is that no one beats me or make me feel like I am less than dirt...
 
Haha I'm not, I love lit. That's why I'm here so much :)

But to actually set something up...:p
 
Haha I'm not, I love lit. That's why I'm here so much :)

But to actually set something up...:p

Well there is 3 of us, I think we have something set up fairly well right here. So why don't one of y'all come over here and we can get started.
 
I hope so. I have always wanted those. I found a clip online doing that exactly and perfectly, it was almost like a dream, and then I lost it 😳 men can have it more sensual in their MFF threesomes, I wish we could too. I know men don't go for that though. I can't even get a sensual experience in the first place.
 
A sensual mmf threesome sounds beautiful. I think itd work best if both guys were bi/bicurious. That way each person is fully engaged with each other. So I guess thats the difference between a sensual threesome and a gang bang.
 
Sure it is possible and in my view preferable.

Unfortunately the usual portrayal of a gang bang is more about control and domination than sex.

So you need to be explicit with the guys about what you want and you probably need to be the one to take the initiative. If it happens at a party or as a by-product of a guys get together they are already too deeply into their own mindset.
 
I would imagine that a swinger setting could give you a better chance at a sensual group experience.
 
It sounds to me like the heart of the issue is you being ok with your desires. If you are searching for permission to desire that, search no more. It's ok! It's you!
Just play safe and have fun...
 
Is it delusional or crazy to desire a more sensual gang bang? It feels a little wrong and stereotypical to say that it's impossible because that would imply that all guys are basically the same and have the same exact likes, which is not true in my opinion. While it may be more difficult to find in real life, I don't think it's that silly to fantasize over. All I would ask is that no one beats me or make me feel like I am less than dirt...

Yes it's possible. Yes I've been a part in a few. Yes they all were organized on Fet.

As long as you're clear what you're after, if it's your first time have an experienced couple help organize, and have a hotel room...you can have your night. Ask nice enough and the guys will show up suited. For a little while atleast.

:devil:
 
I actually am...perhaps I should try on there. :) That's a good idea, thank you love.

No problem :) I know there are a few NJ gangbang groups I'm sure there are NY ones. And I second the swingers recommendation. I've found people I meet off swingers sites are usually a bit softer.
 
Back
Top