Is RoryN a racist?

Is he?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The race is on! Looks like the CIH alts have been hard at work.

December - lol. Grudge.

Cherry's still alive? lol - another grudge. :cool:

The race is on! Looks like the CIH alts have been hard at work.

December - lol. Grudge.

Cherry's still alive? lol - another grudge. :cool:

Only six Cades. Surely he has more than that left?

Only six Cades. Surely he has more than that left?

He's going back through his names to see which ones said "nigger" at one point or another. He only wants the clean ones voting on this poll. Too bad he voted as himself and fucked it up from the start. ;)

(My bad on December: she voted for everything.)

Playing the alt card huh?

Don't need to. Cade has created threads with "nigger" in the title, and quite a few of the "yes" votes have overt racism I can point to. Bummer for you.

Also, would you like to explain why you included people who voted for everything - including "yes" - in that percentage you were flapping your lips about yesterday, Mr. Master of Polls? LOL.

Beco, known racist alt maker
bobman936, Who? Obviosuly alt
Brains_N_Boobs, Spoof alt
Cade Is Here, Well, duh.
Cherry, December, GoFuckYourself,
Hooey_rorynALT, Again, duh
JackAssJim,
Johnny_Ray_Wilson, Voted Yes only because he's an idiot
koalabear, Moron, known racist
LitLawyer, Duh
MeeMie, Another idiot
Nipples Mcgee, Trace_Element,
Type_O_Negative, Duh
VaticanAssassin, Duh. You made the thread, you want Rory to be racist
vetteman, Ahahahahahahahaha!

Beco, known racist alt maker
bobman936, Who? Obviosuly alt
Brains_N_Boobs, Spoof alt
Cade Is Here, Well, duh.
Cherry, December, GoFuckYourself,
Hooey_rorynALT, Again, duh
JackAssJim,
Johnny_Ray_Wilson, Voted Yes only because he's an idiot
koalabear, Moron, known racist
LitLawyer, Duh
MeeMie, Another idiot
Nipples Mcgee, Trace_Element,
Type_O_Negative, Duh
VaticanAssassin, Duh. You made the thread, you want Rory to be racist
vetteman, Ahahahahahahahaha!

A bit one sided, isn't it?

Right-fringe, dumb as a box of rocks. Handed her ass to her years ago. Grudge.

Cherry the Retard also thinks it's perfectly OK to call someone a nigger if you want to annoy them.

LOL, the alts have gone into overdrive in the last twenty minutes. Too funny.

LOL, the alts have gone into overdrive in the last twenty minutes. Too funny.

The "yes" people are lumped in with the most overt racists and obvious alts on the forum. Great referral thread for the future.

How long will it take before VatAss figures out I duped him into making this poll? Let's watch!

Self denial is the best denial of all.....

Beco, bobman936, Brains_N_Boobs, Cade Is Here, Cherry, December, deepthroat17404, Galactic_Perv, GoFuckYourself, GuiltyAsCharged, Hooey_rorynALT, JackAssJim, Johnny_Ray_Wilson, koalabear, Leroy_WAS_Here, LitLawyer, Lit_Wetawd, MeeMie, Momasboy17404, More_Malarky, Nerdy_Harold, Nipples Mcgee, Nubian_God, RoboKop, Steve18m, Trace_Element, Type_O_Negative, VaticanAssassin, Very_Bad_Man, vetteman, Water_Melon_Man, Wiggerboi

who are the fuckers in red?

He's kinda dumb, I doubt he'll ever figure it out.

Ahhhh....look here comes the little man to add his thoughts and insights once again! Grabbing the step stool and stepping out of the sand box!

Bravo to always living up to your own ignorance!!!!!!! :cool:

Beco, bobman936, Brains_N_Boobs, Cade Is Here, Cherry, December, deepthroat17404, Galactic_Perv, GoFuckYourself, GuiltyAsCharged, Hooey_rorynALT, JackAssJim, Johnny_Ray_Wilson, koalabear, Leroy_WAS_Here, LitLawyer, Lit_Wetawd, MeeMie, Momasboy17404, More_Malarky, Nerdy_Harold, Nipples Mcgee, Nubian_God, RoboKop, Steve18m, Trace_Element, Type_O_Negative, VaticanAssassin, Very_Bad_Man, vetteman, Water_Melon_Man, Wiggerboi

Hell if I know..... But I do not even know who you are.

I'll give you a sample of who they are:

Name: Wiggerboi

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40816458&highlight=nigger#post40816458

Hey Rory !!!! Nigger want a watermelon. Get it !!!!

Hahahahaha

I got a million of them and you can't stop me dicklicker.

NiggerRory is powerless. haahhahaaha nigger nigger nigger hahahaha

Come on NiggerRory make another post about how everybody is racist on the Gb. Do it niggerboi.

:rolleyes:

Ahhhh....look here comes the little man to add his thoughts and insights once again! Grabbing the step stool and stepping out of the sand box!

Bravo to always living up to your own ignorance!!!!!!!
:cool:

Wait... You made a thread that backfired to holy hell and I'm ignorant? That sounds a lot like your father's logic right there, jr.

Self denial is the best denial of all.....

Speaking of denial, ask yourself this question: given how many people supposedly hate my guts on this forum, and given that the poll is overwhelmingly trending towards "yes" right now, why isn't anyone demanding that I leave? Why isn't anyone even touting the results other than yourself?

There's a thinker, cupcake. :cool:

Speaking of denial, ask yourself this question: given how many people supposedly hate my guts on this forum, and given that the poll is overwhelmingly trending towards "yes" right now, why isn't anyone demanding that I leave? Why isn't anyone even touting the results other than yourself?

There's a thinker, cupcake. :cool:

Because no one is stupid enough to think you would live up to your word?

Ohhhh wait...this was all part of your master plan right? :rolleyes:

Back