Pop it in. Yank it out. Repeat.

Ginny said:
you know....how the rim of the cock catches...right at your ring...and it has to be tugged, yanked....out of the hole....almost folding the stretched rim of your ass back....then stuffing it back in....over and over again....the burn feeling so good....hard, deep strokes into your ass....filling you up, rim clamped onto the cock....your ass sucking at the cock....as he completely strokes in and out....snapping the head in and out so fast.....making it burn....making you cry out....making him grunt.....

you knowww.....;)

Ummm... I have to excuse myself for a bit! :eek:
 
Ginny said:
you know....how the rim of the cock catches...right at your ring...and it has to be tugged, yanked....out of the hole....almost folding the stretched rim of your ass back....then stuffing it back in....over and over again....the burn feeling so good....hard, deep strokes into your ass....filling you up, rim clamped onto the cock....your ass sucking at the cock....as he completely strokes in and out....snapping the head in and out so fast.....making it burn....making you cry out....making him grunt.....

you knowww.....;)
yes, I do. MMMhmmm.
 
Ginny said:
oh no worries....the cool thing about buttholes is that they are so tight and tiny....even lil cocks feel good in there....;)
thanks, I feel better now
 
Beco said:
I truly hate seeing pictures like these!!!.....................Primarily cause my penis is way smaller than those guys.. :(
Say it loud, say it proud.
 
rimmy said:
Say it loud, say it proud.

I love having a cockhead popped in and yanked out of my asshole over and over again! Yes I do! Make my butt burn, baby.
 
10.jpg
 
Ginny said:
I love having a cockhead popped in and yanked out of my asshole over and over again! Yes I do! Make my butt burn, baby.


Quoted with the proper emphasis.... :D
 
:confused:

Are you sure? I always thought it was...

Pop it in. Yank it out. Rinse. Repeat.





(probably explains certain unfortunate events in my former sex life. :( )
 
Beco said:
I truly hate seeing pictures like these!!!.....................Primarily cause my penis is way smaller than those guys.. :(

[hijack]
So wouldn't need a chain saw when a small pair of pruners would do, right? :D
[/hijack]

Back on topic...

I does not appear that they are using enough lube. I mean, whenever I've tried anal, it's been with lots and lots of lube. :eek:

...and still not been successful...
 
Ginny said:
always nice to be mooned in the morning, Theodore......:)


I thought you might like that, Ginny. It was the best I could do on short notice. :kiss:
 
i'm just waking up....but i think i just read you wanted to have phone sex with your momma because she lives in the south.....

sick, darling......
 
Ginny said:
yes...YOU! I think after you screamed your post this morning, you went back to bed with "big dong weenie thang" and rode it like there was no tomorrow and brought yourself to a luscious, sloppy, wet, screaming orgasm, and then fell asleep with it still in your hot lil hole.

But that is just my take on your morning. :kiss:
 
laughing....well if you must know the truth....i woke up with a sinus headache...my eyes were kinda crossed....i medicated myself heavily.....whispered to the lil miracle that it was only 4 in the morning and that we could go back to sleep.....and we just woke up....she's madder than a bandit that i tricked her and she miseed a lot of her saturday morning cartoon viewing......i'm gonna have to take her shopping at Limited, Too to make it up to her....;)
 
now ladies....whether it's pussy juice, spit or a store-bought lubricant.....something better be coating that cock before it eases into my ass.....no dry-fucking my butt, no siree....;)
 
Back
Top