Boys & Dildos

Daaaaaaaaamn! what a story! made me cum! Thank you!
5.gif

Uhmmmm! So glad to help! And double Uhmmmm! That gif is mouthwatering. Just want to wrap my lips around it to suck and swallow it dry!
 
I was gonna put mine up, but I don't know how to reduce the quality on a Droid. My pic's at 602K

Bummer there! Got me on that. Maybe e-mail it to your home computer for future manipulation. Otherwise, I don't have a clue about them fancy phones!
 
My house is in the boonies and my computer has no net connection. And I spend most of my time in this Peterbilt.
I got used to this smartphone pretty quick
 
My house is in the boonies and my computer has no net connection. And I spend most of my time in this Peterbilt.
I got used to this smartphone pretty quick

If you figure out the trick to reducing the size on the phone, you know we will want to see it! ;)
 
After looking at some of the pics here I just had to post a few of my favorite dildo......it's my wife's favorite also. Just a little bit ago.......now I must go enjoy it a little more....

Love the samples in this post. Makes my ass itch to be filled.
 
Mm sounds like heaven, I love my ass pounded making my cock leak sweet sticky juices without touching it, I love the feeling of her sliding all the way in she has a strapon that has warm liquid that can be pumped out and I love the feeling when she squirts it all the way up my ass mm think I'll have to go and play with a dildo as she's out at the mo

wow... thats HOT.... what kind of strapon does she have?.. i should get one for my wife...
 
I shared this experience elsewhere, but your account reminded me of it. In getting ready for a spring party, I was home alone and slipped my favorite g-spot vibrator into my ass. My wife and I got his and hers models of this. I turned it on low and proceeded to shave and brush my teeth. The constant slow vibration against my prostate was delicious. Each time I changed tasks, I turned it up a little more. Eventually, precum was oozing out my cock and dripping down to the floor in a long string. I loved running my finger over the head and bringing it up to my lips to taste the salty mess. Periodically I would stop brushing or shaving, arching my back and grinding in the air against the vibrator. Ohhhhh, Heaven! When I was finally done, I lay down on the floor and turned it all the way up. I ground my hips in the air, alternated squeezing it, and arched my back. Seems I had several near orgasmic experiences before I finally took matters in hand. I was hard pressed not to scream. Love those experiences like that!

jenna, loved your story... i already was soo horny and now i'm thinking of my little vibrator that i wish to insert after i lube up one of my fuck toys for my cock. going to masturbate at both ends... :devil:
 
jenna, loved your story... i already was soo horny and now i'm thinking of my little vibrator that i wish to insert after i lube up one of my fuck toys for my cock. going to masturbate at both ends... :devil:

Hope you have a good time with that self double team. Please share the details of the experience!
 
I have an 8" dildo that's a bit big going in, but once it's up there... mmmmm.

I've posted some explicit pictures of me enjoying it at www.image fap.com/gallery/3271007 (but without the space between 'image' and 'fap' - curse you, forum censor!).

I also have a smaller 6" smooth metal one and a 4" butt plug that is very pleasant to sit on while I masturbate.
 
I have an 8" dildo that's a bit big going in, but once it's up there... mmmmm.

I've posted some explicit pictures of me enjoying it at www.image fap.com/gallery/3271007 (but without the space between 'image' and 'fap' - curse you, forum censor!).

I also have a smaller 6" smooth metal one and a 4" butt plug that is very pleasant to sit on while I masturbate.

I have a plug and anal beads.
 
I've never used beads. They sound... odd. :confused: What do you do, stuff them in and slowly pull them out? Please, someone enlighten me.
 
Some great shots. Maybe I'll get enough nerve to post some of mine.
 
Back
Top