Amulet of Seduction *closed for Horus_Rules and I

Dedwen smiled down at Elisabeth, her face reveled her pleasure and hunger all rolled up into one. She would need these feelings in order to survive the coming experiences with the Beast. He would take pleasure in being cruel to this lovely young flower.

Elisabeth was abundant with excitement and Dedwen, dipped his fingers in between her thighs to taste her. "Very good, my love. It is now time to explore this mixture of pleasure and pain further."

He helped her turn onto her back and stepped between her legs placing her head of his cock just in side her pussy to gather her natural lubricant before sliding it down to her ass. He began to slowly ease his head inside her, watching the lust build in Elisabeth's eyes.
 
Last edited:
Elizabeth breathed deeply relaxing her muscles as the head of his cock began to impale her tight anal cavity. As it stretched the skin open she forced her body to except the pain an treasure it, letting out a moan of lust and desire. Finding herself pushing upon it. Increasing the width in which her ass spread open as his thick long shaft made its way deeper inside.
"i love you Dedwin" she moaned finding pleasure in the pain her pussy began to drip once again. The smell of sex filling their enclosed chamber as she welcomed him deeper with in her.
 
Dedwen smiled down at his lovely bride as she gave herself over to him completely. The tightness gripped his cock with intense pleasure. He let out a low groan as he felt her wetness dripped down onto his cock.

"I love you too, my Queen. These are the moments you must hold close to your heart when He has you in his cruel grips. This is how you will survive to see me again."

His lust began to build and he began to thrust deeper and harder into his young wife's yielding body. He could feel his own orgasm beginning to build. Dedwen reached down and grasp Elisabeth's hips and looked into her eyes.
 
"I will I promise Dedwin" she moaned as he plunged himself fulling into her tight anal cavity. He gripped her hips thrusting her further upon his thick unyielding shaft, stretching her tight hole open. Breathing, moaning, an trying to relax as he plunged into her ass further without mercy, taking what was his, and what would soon be the beasts. He was preparing her for the unavoidable meaning with his other self. "yes" she moaned hungerly giving into her animalistic instincts. "oh baby" she growled hungrily pushing her own hips against him.
 
Dedwen gave one final thrust impaling his sweet Elisabeth with his cock. He thrust his head backwards, letting out a long slow growl, as the hot fluid left his body and filled his her tender ass. He felt her body still undulating as he slipped off into the bliss of the moment.

When he opened his eyes again he looked down lovingly at his new bride. "Do you require sleep or would you like to explore more pleasures tonight? We can stay here in the Temple as long as you like, my Queen."
 
Elizabeth moaned her ass clenching repetitively over his spent shaft, as if to milk it for all it was worth. "I'm afraid if i fall asleep he'll find me in my dreams, or worse yet, when i awaken you will not be here. I'm frightened Dedwen" she said softly "What if he breaks me? What if i loose you?" tears rolled down her face softly as her arms collapsed beneath her and she sobbed softly.
 
Dedwen rolled over onto his back and scooped Elisabeth up into his arms. He pushed her hair back from her face and began to kiss her tears away. "Elisabeth, look how far you have come in such a short time, we will stay her in my temple for a little while longer. We are protected by the Gods and the Beast cannot harm you here. Sleep now, my love and dream only of the time when we will be free of all fears."

He kissed her forehead and lifted her chin to see her eyes. "you will never lose me and are much too strong of a woman to be broken. These are the things I love about you, Elisabeth."

Dedwen let her chin rest down on his chest and held her just a little tighter.
 
Elisabeth sniffed lightly as she tried to keep the tears from falling. She took a deep breath, and pulled away from his enclosed arms. Again please. She begged lightly. I need to be ready for when he comes. I know that you love me Dedwen, and the only way this is going to happen is for him to surrender. By doing that he can't break me, So this time my love, don't hold back.
She knew what she was asking of him, he had to violate her against his nature to prepare her for the harshness that was to come.

She lowered herself to the floor and kneeled with her arms outstretched, wrists together and forehead touching the floor. She submitted herself to him as his slave this time, not his queen.
 
Dedwen felt the absence of his queen in his arms and watched as she subjugated herself on the floor before him. Her request was heavy on his heart, because he knew that there was no way for him to unleash the level of cruelty that would befall her in the hands of the beast that was now held back by the cave.

Dedwen sat up on the side of the bed admiring the beautiful scene displayed before him. Elisabeth’s milky white flesh glowed in the light of the cave; golden hair strewn down over her outstretched arms, her breast were hung freely to the floor and her beautiful round bottom, with the still redden marks of a light spanking, protrude like a gift in the air. The love he felt for her suddenly scared him because he knew that he could never live without her.

“Elisabeth, I cannot grant what you request. I love you too much to be cruel to you, but if we go towards the entrance of the cave and take precaution, I can unleash the beast to let you have a taste of what it means to be taken by him. I will bind you in the manor that he would and carry you to the entrance. To be safe, I will bind myself to the cave so that he cannot steal my precious queen.”

Dedwen took some rope that held the curtains closed and bound Elisabeth’s hands, feet and thighs together, before bringing her to her feet. “Are you sure you are ready for this, my love?”
 
Last edited:
“Are you sure you are ready for this, my love?” Elisabeth nodded with tears falling down her face to see the pain and conflict he had within himself to do this. Her husband, her lover, her Dedwen loved her deeper then she ever thought imaginable. She found herself loving him with the same greatness. But to truly have him as hers she had to take on his other side. Had to submit to the angered god with in him. Teach him love, accept the love, so that they could be one.

He had given her everything, and now she was giving what she could.
 
Dedwen scooped Elisabeth up into his lap once she was bound. He slipped her arms over his head and kissed away her tears. “I love you and I won’t let him hurt you!” He stood up and walked slowly towards the cave entrance, with one of his attendants following close behind them. He carried her in silence, looking down into her eyes occasionally.

They arrived at a spot a few yards inside the cave entrance, a place where his followers used to leave sacrifices. Many of these sacrifices became his attendants within the cave and few he took as lovers. A large hook hung was embedded in the ceiling of the cave; he stopped and placed Elisabeth’s feet on the ground. He helped take her arms over his head and steadied her on her feet.

The attendant handed him a blindfold and he placed it over her eyes. “You’ll have to get used to this, Elisabeth. He will keep you in the dark and guessing what will come next. When I put you on the hook, you will just be able to reach the ground and have to stand on your tiptoes.” Dedwen raised her arms up and lifted her up onto the hook.

Dedwen removed his clothes and the attendant helped him secure himself to a harness attached to the wall. Once the final lock was secured, she headed back down deep into the cave with the keys. Her instructions were to return in four hours and release him.

Once they were alone, he approached Elisabeth and lightly touched her exposed skin. “It’s time to begin. He will come forward soon and begin your training in the ways of pain for his pleasure. Keep me in your mind, no matter what he does or says to you. You are my queen, my love, and my soul, Elisabeth.”

As he finished, he felt the change coming over his body; his hand and feet changed with course leather pads with razor-sharp claws under the surface replacing his nimble fingers. Dedwen’s mouth and head morphed into that of a lion’s, complete with large canine teeth protruding from the top and bottom. He released a terrible roar, as the last of his transformation into the god Dedwen completed.

He smiled at the sight that was presented before him; Elisabeth’s tender white flesh glistened into the sunlight from the cave's entrance. As he started to move he cursed and laughed about the harness and chain that secured him to the wall. “You think of everything, my brother, or so you think!” he said while laughing with a low evil growl.

With the chain dragging behind him, the beast walked around Elisabth, examining every inch or her body. Stopping in front of her, he began to take in her scent, letting his hot moist breath cover he naked body until he reached her ear. “You will call me, Sarkar. It means Master as I have many things to teach you, my pet!” He let his rough tongue slide up from her breast to her neck and nipped at her ear with his teeth. Sarkar let out another low evil laugh as he continue to admire his new plaything.
 
Last edited:
Dedwen scooped Elisabeth up into his lap once she was bound. He slipped her arms over his head and kissed away her tears. “I love you and I won’t let him hurt you!” He stood up and walked slowly towards the cave entrance, with one of his attendants following close behind them. He carried her in silence, looking down into her eyes occasionally.

They arrived at a spot a few yards inside the cave entrance, a place where his followers used to leave sacrifices. Many of these sacrifices became his attendants within the cave and few he took as lovers. A large hook hung was embedded in the ceiling of the cave; he stopped and placed Elisabeth’s feet on the ground. He helped take her arms over his head and steadied her on her feet.

The attendant handed him a blindfold and he placed it over her eyes. “You’ll have to get used to this, Elisabeth. He will keep you in the dark and guessing what will come next. When I put you on the hook, you will just be able to reach the ground and have to stand on your tiptoes.”
"it's ok my love" she said softly stretching and getting use to the binds and limit of where she could step.
She steadied her breathing with deep breaths. Her heart raced as she struggled to control herself.


Once they were alone, he approached Elisabeth and lightly touched her exposed skin. “It’s time to begin. He will come forward soon and begin your training in the ways of pain for his pleasure. Keep me in your mind, no matter what he does or says to you. You are my queen, my love, and my soul, Elisabeth.”

She could hear bones moving and cracking. Grunts and moans from her husband echoing until the roar caused her to shudder. It was cold and chilling when he spoke to her. An almost hatred hiss came from his lips as he talked to his other self.

His chain rattled cruely upon the stone floor. Scraping and clinging as she was sure he was contemplating doing wit her. It was a voice similar but not the same as her hearts that chilled her further. His hot breath covering her flesh and almost making her nauseousness.

“You will call me, Sarkar. It means Master as I have many things to teach you, my pet!” As he let his rough tongue slide up from her breast to her neck and nipped at her ear with his teeth. Elisabeth responded in a firm yet submissive tone. "yes my Sarkar, I shall embrace your teachings with in my heart."

She wasn't sure where the brevity came from, but she knew one could not be without the other. So she had to embrace them both with her heart.
 
Elisabeth’s immediate submission both surprised and delighted, Sarkar. He hissed into her ear, “So easy to be compliant when you’re just hanging here in your Dedwen’s safe heaven, but will you be such a good plaything, when you don’t have him at your beckon call?”

Sakar exposed of on his talons and traced along Elisabeth’s tender flesh until he reached the rope that bound her thighs, with one swift motion he sliced through the rope. “That’s better, isn’t, my pet?” He licked his way down her body and knelt down so that his nose was breathing in her sex. “Ah, my brother has deflowered you. I can still smell your virgin blood inside you!” Her grabbed her bound feet and lifted them into the air forcing her knees apart.

Taking in another long slow breath, Sakar took in all of Elisabeth’s scent and slowly began to lick her soft outer lips with his long, rough tongue all the way back to her still tender ass. Bringing it back forward, he let pushed his tongue inside her and began to lap up the sweet virginal blood. Sakars pressed his teeth lightly against her clit and then he reached around Elisabeth and pulled her hips forward. His other talons sprung forth and dug into her tender buttocks.

Sakar let his tongue swirl round inside Elisabeth and began to push it back and forth inside and around her sex. He began to pick up the pace growing more and more ravenous until he felt Elisabeth’s body begin to tense.
 
Back
Top