The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is far too elaborate and way out of my league. @_@ If Mister ever put forth the effort it would be wasted on me. I just love that it's a game for you, though. Very clever. Good luck! (^o^)/

The quest is over! The string of numbers and letters was printed on a cardboard box that we have on the attic (hence the upwards arrow). The next two hints were easy, anagrams and number to letter decypher.

The last one was hard: It was strings of numbers and the word "Elementary" written on top of them. When I followed the numbers on the periodic table, they "drew" numbers and when those numbers were turned into letters, they spelled a word.

Best Christmas ever!

Oh, the grand prize I was looking for was a book. :)

The quest is over! The string of numbers and letters was printed on a cardboard box that we have on the attic (hence the upwards arrow). The next two hints were easy, anagrams and number to letter decypher.

The last one was hard: It was strings of numbers and the word "Elementary" written on top of them. When I followed the numbers on the periodic table, they "drew" numbers and when those numbers were turned into letters, they spelled a word.

Best Christmas ever!

Congrats! ^_^ I'm happy you had fun and got a great present.

Best Christmas ever!

:eek: You have quite the erudite and intricate Christmas gift giving tradition!

Congrats on the book. :)

Last edited:

Best Christmas ever!

Oh! I love love love this! And I bet J was smiling every step of the way as well :heart: :) Very cool!

:eek: You have quite the erudite and intricate Christmas gift giving tradition!

Congrats on the book. :)

Yeah, it has evolved over the years. At first it was an Easter egg "hunt", where he would hide a chocolate egg somewhere where I'd for sure find it. Like in my shoe (he didn't make that mistake again after he saw me cleaning out chocolate from my shoe and sock :rolleyes:). Then he hid my birthday present and drew me a map and cut it into pieces. Then it was only two or three easy hints, but in the recent years the hints have become quite elaborate.

Last year one hellish hint had to do with senary and nonary numbers. This year was more about word play. :)

Oh! I love love love this! And I bet J was smiling every step of the way as well :heart: :) Very cool!

Yep, he was smiling, but also annoyed when I was particularly stuck and pestered him for extra hints. :D

I suppose this can be called a Christmas tradition now. He's done something like this for my birthday many, many times, but last year was the first time for Christmas.

gah! Why can't I look at rooms based on how sound proof they are? You would think more hotels would list that as a feature. It would be worth the money if I could get a proper beating highlighted by an Irish accent.

Of course, considering I didn't exactly get a solid yes, and I don't have a date, this is a very moot point.

I always find it so interesting. How one incident, usually out of the blue and often having nothing to do with me personally, can act as a catalyst to alter the path I'm traveling. Particularly when there was no obvious fork in the road, and I had no intention of making any choices.

It's a rare thing for me, that swift, extreme change in course.

I can't help but wonder occasionally, how things would have gone if there hadn't been that one defining moment....

Weirdly wearing a "fur" scarf to bed tonight. It's cold!
Pleasant side effect, I'm way popular with the kitties :p

Dead Snow. A Norwegian zombie film where students vacationing in a mountain cabin fight off a Nazi zombie attack! :eek:

Weird premise, but crazy fun! Can't wait to see part 2. Yup, there's a part 2. :cattail:

Mister came home early so he could take a nap. He promised to see me at midnight so he's going to see me and then go back to work to help his staff. ^_^ He's a really good boss. I'm spending the day making foods for tomorrow. Tonight we'll have toshi-koshi soba and tomorrow I unleash all the yummies I've been working on.

As midnight strikes here in the UK, wishing all peace, health and happiness for the coming year xxx

ending the year with sore nipples, tears, and a free pass to fuck myself until we chat tomorrow.

God I love that man. :heart:

I (uncharacteristically) finished off an entire bottle of champagne, by myself.

And subtle as the difference may be, I drank it celebrating the END of 2014, not the beginning of 2015. Because thank GAWD this year is over. :rolleyes:

May 2015 be a better year for everyone...

No matter how awesome your 2014, may your 2015 kick its ass!

Happy New Year all.

I (uncharacteristically) finished off an entire bottle of champagne, by myself.

And subtle as the difference may be, I drank it celebrating the END of 2014, not the beginning of 2015. Because thank GAWD this year is over. :rolleyes:

May 2015 be a better year for everyone...

My sentiments exactly, CM!

No matter how awesome your 2014, may your 2015 kick its ass!

Happy New Year all.

Same to you, cf!

Happy New Year! May it be a safe, healthy, prosperous, beautiful year for all.
:rose: :D

I hope 2015 is better. I've said that for so damn many years in a row now.

On another note, I introduced someone who needed help -- as in a place to park their ass while in another city for one week-- to someone who didn't have the parking spot but does need to fall in love with Birds with Broken Wings, evidently.

Now i am seeing that the broken-winged bird is all kinds of trouble and the needy caregiver has a history of getting with abusive people.

I guess it's popcorn time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back