GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallenfromgrace said:
:kiss:

*snicker* sounded like cheesy movie dialogue just there Mark ;)

''Im not ready to go straight yet...'' says she undecidedly

''Its ok...i can wait fro you...i swear!'' says he dramatically

''But will you wait as long as i need you too?'' says she doubtfully

''How long will you need me to wait?'' says he as he looks at his watch

''Till im as wrinkly as GWB's Ass probably is...'' she says trying not to laugh.

:D *bows*

Just call me Mr Cheese..... :p

Fallenfromgrace said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And THIS, my Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender friends, is WHY I AM A LESBIAN!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mark, that was WRONG!

LOL.....

You know you dont mean that.... :p

Anniejustagirl said:
I think it's a beautiful choice for a beautiful soul. :rose:

a little fyi that i located:

# 1200 AD - "Tifinie" is used in Old French to mean "Epiphany." It derived from a similar Late Latin word which in turn came from the Greek "theophaneia," meaning an appearance or manifestation of God. ("Theo" = God, "phaneia" = appearance; the "phan..." element is related to such words as "phantom," "fantasy," and "fancy," but not to the "fan" in "fan club" or "fanzine," which is short for "fanatic," and is from a completely different etymological source.) A later French spelling is "tiphanie."

# 1600 - "Tiffany" has been borrowed into English, and has taken on its modern spelling. It is used occasionally as a synonym for "Epiphany," and also as a name for a kind of light silk or gauze.

# 1633 - William Austin writes the following in his Devotionis Augustinae flamma, or certaine meditations, published posthumously in 1635, and cited in the Oxford English Dictionary in its definition of "Tiffany": "This is Twelfe day... But more anciently and most properly it was called the Epiphany... Our great grand Fathers... as the legend sayes called it the Tiffany... we must know it signifies Aparition or Manifestation from above."

Thanks for the useful info Annie your just wonderful!

Anniejustagirl said:
I think it's a beautiful choice for a beautiful soul. :rose:

a little fyi that i located:

# 1200 AD - "Tifinie" is used in Old French to mean "Epiphany." It derived from a similar Late Latin word which in turn came from the Greek "theophaneia," meaning an appearance or manifestation of God. ("Theo" = God, "phaneia" = appearance; the "phan..." element is related to such words as "phantom," "fantasy," and "fancy," but not to the "fan" in "fan club" or "fanzine," which is short for "fanatic," and is from a completely different etymological source.) A later French spelling is "tiphanie."

# 1600 - "Tiffany" has been borrowed into English, and has taken on its modern spelling. It is used occasionally as a synonym for "Epiphany," and also as a name for a kind of light silk or gauze.

# 1633 - William Austin writes the following in his Devotionis Augustinae flamma, or certaine meditations, published posthumously in 1635, and cited in the Oxford English Dictionary in its definition of "Tiffany": "This is Twelfe day... But more anciently and most properly it was called the Epiphany... Our great grand Fathers... as the legend sayes called it the Tiffany... we must know it signifies Aparition or Manifestation from above."

kewl info Annie-and how appropriate. You know, you could give diz a run for her money if you were so inclined!

Fallenfromgrace said:
I am amused, though, countering you, in India (i am Indian ;)- dont know if you knew that :)) cows are sacred, and so its not all that much of an insult to myself lol!

;) :kiss:

~~~

Mood: still somewhat off, have no idea why, but i am well rested now- had myself a nice nap :D
Music: Kalyug- Aadat (Hindi)
Undies: Boxers of course ;)

gawd-I knew you were hot (fans self), I kinda have this thing for Indian women....

playwithlezli said:
gawd-I knew you were hot (fans self), I kinda have this thing for Indian women....

Not this one you don't.....move along now.... :D

ahhh, don't you already have a hot woman warming your bedsheets at night?

What? and now you want to take mine? I don't think so. :cool:

Misty_Morning said:

LOL! Jest admirin' yer good taste in wimmen ther grl..... :kiss:

(but if your ever up for a moresome....we do playwellwithothers you know :catroar: )

Misty_Morning said:

Awww, my knight in shinning armour :kiss:

playwithlezli said:

(but if your ever up for a moresome....we do playwellwithothers you know :catroar: )

Are the 3 of you gonna split my plane ticket? :D

~~~

G'night GLBT :kiss:

I need everyone to wish me luck for tomorrow, i dont want to say why just yet, but all your positive energy will be much appreciated

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fallenfromgrace said:

~~~

I need everyone to wish me luck for tomorrow, i dont want to say why just yet, but all your positive energy will be much appreciated

Oh yah-I forgot-England-an Indian woman with a British accent, I am officially drooling now! (Hiding from Misty)

Good luck tomorrow Gracey! :kiss:

(now running from Misty) (but hey, it's not like I gave her tongue or anything) (yet)[/I]

Fallenfromgrace said:

~~~

goodluck babe!

playwithlezli said:

can i come play i need to be shown how to be a lesbian!

i'll bring the dildo well my extra appendage anyway.

Fallenfromgrace said:

Baby, you'll do fine. I have faith in you and I can't wait to talk with you in the morning. We'll find a way to settle your nerves. :cool:

playwithlezli said:
Oh yah-I forgot-England-an Indian woman with a British accent, I am officially drooling now! (Hiding from Misty)

Good luck tomorrow Gracey! :kiss:

(now running from Misty) (but hey, it's not like I gave her tongue or anything) (yet)[/I]

And what an accent it is. Especially coupled to that sweet little voice of hers. Instant wetness! :catroar:

Lezli!!! Keep those cold canadian fingers and that hot candian body and tongue away from my Ms. Thang. It's bad enough I have to fight this little thing called the atlantic ocean....and now you too? So much for lesbian comaderie. :rolleyes:

*moresome, eh? ..............oh, hey Grace?.......*

Fallenfromgrace said:
I am amused, though, countering you, in India (i am Indian ;)- dont know if you knew that :)) cows are sacred, and so its not all that much of an insult to myself lol!

;) :kiss:

~~~

Mood: still somewhat off, have no idea why, but i am well rested now- had myself a nice nap :D
Music: Kalyug- Aadat (Hindi)
Undies: Boxers of course ;)
ahhh my god I did not know that you were indian...in that context...go ahead....I will worship you.... I adore darkeyed beauties LOL..

goodluck gracey. unless is too late.

hey all

*waves*

*hides in corner and starts doing situps to get rid of stupid nervous energy*

today is W-Day..

i'm sure i've already asked.. but i dont suppose anyone wants to do my uni essays..

Procrastinating is soo much easier.

Hey Aussie Baby!

i'll do them for you if you speak for me in your sexy accent!

Misty_Morning said:
And what an accent it is. Especially coupled to that sweet little voice of hers. Instant wetness! :catroar:

Lezli!!! Keep those cold canadian fingers and that hot candian body and tongue away from my Ms. Thang. It's bad enough I have to fight this little thing called the atlantic ocean....and now you too? So much for lesbian comaderie. :rolleyes:

*moresome, eh? ..............oh, hey Grace?.......*

Misty honey, I wouldn't ever actually go after someone else's partner....unless of course you wanted to be tied up to watch.....

Tymeless said:
Hey Aussie Baby!

i'll do them for you if you speak for me in your sexy accent!

thats all i have to do? Bonza! i was preparing myself for all sorts of interesting things.

An Australian accent = sexy? really? i thought it was just slack..

you know as an aussie we dont actually think we have an accent.

but alot of comedians love it. and the way we talk. hehe. we never answer questions. "How much did that set you back?" "not much" etc :D

hehe.

*ahem* G'day mate, howzit goin. me and the gang are havin a barbie (i have always debated the spelling of that one) sarvo. stop on round after smoko and we'll throw another snag on for ya. dont forget to bring them tinnies"

typing it out like that seems like an injustice. but most of the people i know use that slang.

I'm an accent fanatic. I'd love to find a girl who had one. SOmething about a soft voice with an accent just sets me off. Misty, you're a lucky lady.

*sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back