Editor sought for serialized stories in several genres.

Simon_Silver

Experienced
Hi. Name's Simon, pleased to meet you.

I am working on a number of stories which are serial in nature, longer multi-part works that often times don't have an actual erotic component until several chapters in, though it is clear that that is where they are heading from page one in most cases.

I work in various genres, in point of fact I am resolved to complete a chalenge I saw some years ago on the site, and write and publish at least one story for every genre on the site. (Poetry is going to be my nemesis, and Foreign Language? You I am saving for last: and in Russian no less; Right after I get the Rosetta Stone software...)

Now on to the thrust of this missive: I am looking for an editor, someone who can help with longer series in more than one genre. You don't need to be an expert on every genre, or even good at doing plot and characters, that's my job, but spotting homophones and antonyms is definitely required.

I tend to be a touch impatient, so someone who can work at a pace of posts each day rather than weekly or monthly is preferred, though fair warning, I also am a perfectionist and prone to writers block which is why I don't do this professionally: so a story we start work on tomorrow could end up going unfinished until some time next year, or three years from now: sad but so.

I give accreditation to my editors, have a section in my standard template for it and everything, or not if you prefer, so, is there anyone willing to work with me?

Respond here or via PM, I will PM anyone who responds here, and will check back often for the next few days.

Back