Eating Your Own Cum

quite amazed to know some guys love to drink their own cum... once i was jerking my bf's cum into a cup of noodle soup... it was a nice white cream topping, but i stir it though.. it was a real turn on...the idea.. but when i taste the soup, no different... just a regular noodle soup... probably because i had put some sauce before... haven't had another one... prefer to drink the cum right from the source... original taste :D
 
LOL! Yeah! And if we published a book of those recipes, what could we call it? "Cum and Get it?" LOL :)

This thread has be cracking up. All I can think about is guys (dicks in hand) in the kitchen adding the 'secret ingredient' to various meals.
 
No offense intended, panty man, but I know from experience that hearing from a guy who's managed to get past the post-orgasmic blues and is now a devout eater isn't the advice our friend here is looking for, I'm afraid.

I'm no expert, WolfBird, by any means. I'm a victim of the blues pretty much every time, too. It helps to be one of those lucky enough to have a partner who's willing to coax you through that ennui and encourage you. Any guy here who's been gung-ho about lapping up that load once they jack it into his palm knows that once that cum's shot, you just don't care anymore. You aren't necessarily disgusted by the idea or repulsed by it, that desire just goes away.

For me, it becomes a case of mind-over-matter. Now, this isn't an every time thing for me. More loads go to waste than go in my mouth, but I do manage once in a while. For me, it's primarily just reasoning myself into doing it. There's typically little enthusiasm to it, but more of a "what the hell." Once I've got it in my mouth, I feel a sense of accomplishment, but that hurdle is a tall one.

The way I manage to get over the blues, my friend, is to "Just do it." I don't know if repetition will get you into Panty Wearer's league, but it can be done.

Oh, and if taste is part of the problem, like he said, pineapple juice helps, as well as cutting out things like caffeine and smoking. Sometimes medications can change the body chemistry enough to affect the taste of semen, at least from what I understand, but those two that I mention above really make a difference.

I don't know if that helps, but as far as I know, there's no magical solution.

Let's face it: if it tasted as good as some of our colleagues here say, the human race would have died out a long time ago...

this thread always gets me going. im not saying the taste is amazing but it is delicious in a different way. the times i do eat my cum which now days is more often than not i like the act of it. the steady streams landing on your tongue, the cum pouring down the funnel, the thickness and varying consistency, the warmth, the drops on your face that missed, then the taste. It is cum taste and i love mine when it is associated with everything else. i swear as of recent i start to get a cum taste sometimes just when jacking off and not even having any in my mouth at all. It is just that the taste is tied to the pleasureful feelings that go with it, and it makes the taste great. if you know what i mean.
 
My wife now loves me to clean her out after I've cum, which turns me on just as much, but she won't kiss after. She gets off on the taste of her own pussy if I go down on her before I cum, but still thinks that it's dirty to take cum in her mouth.

She will let me shoot over her pretty much anywhere, and loves it if I come over her pussy and then rub my cock up and down her slit before sliding it in again, she comes buckets with that, I normally stay hard for quite a while after coming because i'm so turned on.

Even when she gives me a BJ she won't let me come in her mouth, because we got married pretty young it's something I've never had and would love to experience :(

I totally love doing that too! If I cum before my wife, she will hop on my face and grind her pussy into my mouth. I love sucking my warm load of cum from her pussy to make her cum.

This isn't scientific, but I find women cum really fast when there is cum in their pussy. I can cum inside her and she will start cumming right away. Other times, I will cum, go down and I'm going for the cum and not the clit and she will start orgasming.

Does anyone else find this?

Does anyone else ever get hard again when they eat their own cum?

Any ideas why?
 
I've been eating my own cum a lot more often recently. Mainly its because my fiance, I've been with him now a couple of years, and basically we're very solid together, though we do have an open relationship, we've both agreed to use protection when we are with other guys (for anal sex), and so between ourselves we bareback, and we both had HIV tests, so we know we are safe doing so... Anyhow, I'm mainly the one who gets fucked by his gorgeous cock, but he likes me to take him too, and I adore being able to go down on him, afterwards, and give him a really deep rimming, and get to taste my own cum out of him...
Also, when I mastibate, 9 times out of 10 now, I'll slurp it all up afterwards, as it just gets me horney again, well, plus I just adore the taste of cum, whoever's it is...

Another thing I love to do, is get my thumb good and totally coated in my own cum, just before bed, and then suck my thumb, tasting the cum, as I drop off to sleep... I dunno, I used to suck my thumb as a child, perhaps I'm regressing...
 
I luv my morning ritual...little buddy wakes me up...I edge all morning, licking my finger clean.

I dates a woman, who was a self-proclaimed cum'queen. she liked having me lay on my back...head propped on a pillow....slowly milk me. One night she decided to not swallow me down...but watch me spray a big load... just as I was announcing..."I'm getting close"... she said...."open your mouth". I covered my face, chest and stomach.

she wasn't the type to use 'Fuck' much...When I finally finished shooting my cum all over myself....she kissed me long and deep...like eating the cum off my mouth....she pulled back, her face shinny and sticky.....and said: "UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE"
 
quite amazed to know some guys love to drink their own cum... once i was jerking my bf's cum into a cup of noodle soup... it was a nice white cream topping, but i stir it though.. it was a real turn on...the idea.. but when i taste the soup, no different... just a regular noodle soup... probably because i had put some sauce before... haven't had another one... prefer to drink the cum right from the source... original taste :D

Its not made to be mixed with other flavours, Spunk is a natural product full of Proteen, so its good for you. I find that everybody has there own taste, some nice some not so nice. I taste my own, what does your s taste like?
 
I can selfsuck, so it's kind of inevitable I'm going to get at least a mouthful, but the feeling of your own hot cum shooting into your mouth is incredible. I do out for the humiliation aspect mostly though, so more often than not I'm told to shoot out into my face instead. I often miss, and there's no humiliation quite like having to clean jizz out of your own hair!
 
A good way to eat your cum, alone

Hello everybody,this one is my first post here, and I dont speak english regularly so try to be compreensive.
I really got excited because of achieving it that i decided to help people that havent by telling my story.
This night I finally achieved, I have eaten my own cum and I liked it!!
I will tell my experience as a normal straight guy who in a beginning didn't like this cum stuff too much.

I have always watched porn in the internet, my favourite fetishes were girls with nice bubble asses and blowjobs. As you all know almost all blowjob scenes always end with a cumshot in her mouth, by seeing many times I developed a fetish to get blowjobs (honestly,before that i also thinked it was hot :p) , but as I continued watching them I started thinking something like " Wow, looks like the girl is enjoying it ", but i didn't care. I ended seeing many blowbang scenes and other similar bukkake stuff. Without knowing , I think that a message was entering in my subconcious " Facials and mouths full of cum give pleasure....", which sounds stupid. Eventually I started fantizising about changing roles with the girl, receiving facials. But just receiving facials, I never imagined I was giving a guy pleasure. I just, thinked on pennises over me, cum over my body, I thinked that was like an afrodisiac or something.

And a day it happened, I started fantazising about worshiping cocks (but not men), but with no penetration stuff ( handjobs,titfucks and blowjobs), with this, my cum curiousness increased and I started to investigate on how was to have cum in your mouth in reality.
I experimented by doing fake cum with egg and milk and other kind of stuff, but i knew it wasn't the same. So I gived up because i couldn't do anything.
One day, I discovered JOI (jerk off instruction) videos, and I enoyed them, with them, I luckilly ended in a video which was a CEI (cum eating instruction) video. I had never thinked about eating my cum, but the videos were hot, so I retook all my fetishes and said " lets give it a try" , logically, it was a fail, although i was always like ," Im gonna eat it this time" I couldn't even had my mouth open when I ejaculated.

So again.. I started to investigate, I discovered that I wasnt the only one with that problem. Gathering information I concluded that I couldn't eat my come by putting my legs up, that I couldn't do it with the edging technique, and neither by mentally preparing ,although, I learned that by " ruining"/"milk your self" technique( the one that involves to stop stroking just before you start cumming) you cum, but that you remained horny,which was a point. I thought I tryed everything.
At that moment I was like " I want to be cum a lover! I want to swallow all of it ,but I can't !!Shit!!!" Months passed and my cum-love increased, ironically, without tasting it.

When I discovered this thread I realised that it was like a " Own cum eating encyclopedy". Everyone posted their experiences / techniques, but I wasnt able to compile all that information. As most of guys, I had That problem, "I am horny as hell but i never eat it". So I thought " Lets combine some techniques", this one is my trick:
.First, you need to be horny and as always think that you are gonna do it, after that I recommend to see some porn that reminds you that .you.like.cum.and masturabate while edging.Maybe people doesnt know it, but in a lot of cases "the more time you masturbate, the bigger the shot". For the first time I advise to put your legs up on the wall or somewhere. The thing is that your penis head has to be over your mouth (cause probably cum is gonna dribble). While you masturbate in the " flying leg posistion", is a very good idea to speak and prepare, for example saying (AND I KNOW THAT SOUNDS STUPID) " I want cum, I want to swallow it, give me that cum!" and that kind of stuff and seeing videos of cumshots or something that turns you on. You don't need to cum the second time you feel you are gonna cum(edge), work your dick and try to get as confortable as posible with what you are gonna do (again,repeating dirty things works!).

And what I did was: WhenI was with my legs up and my dick over my head just thinking about how hot it would be tasting and swallowing my sperm, after egding many times and being really horny and of course, with my mouth opened as a good cumslut, I rushed to the orgasm, but, when I felt that I was reaching the cumshot, that point of no return,when you feel the cum moving, just a moment before, I voluntarially stopped(yes,you need to stop), but nothing happened. So I jerked my dick again really hard, and again when I was at that point of no return, I stopped. This time the cum was going through my dick by itself! and I saw how it dribbled out from the hole and falled right into my mouth, almost all of it! While it was there, I still had that sensation of " I hadnt cum all yet", so I started stroking my cock hard while I moved my tongue with all that cum in my mouth, after some seconds, I did it! I just swallowed it with a happy expression in my face, and i was still horny! I wanted more! At that moment i got afraid, I converted my self on a cumswallower slut, but that afraidness(lack of english) dissapeared, I LOVED IT!

I know that the next time i masturbate, i know what im gonna happily do!
 
Last edited:
Hello everybody,this one is my first post here, and I dont speak english regularly so try to be compreensive.
I really got excited because of achieving it that i decided to help people that havent by telling my story.
This night I finally achieved, I have eaten my own cum and I liked it!!
I will tell my experience as a normal straight guy who in a beginning didn't like this cum stuff too much.

I have always watched porn in the internet, my favourite fetishes were girls with nice bubble asses and blowjobs. As you all know almost all blowjob scenes always end with a cumshot in her mouth, by seeing many times I developed a fetish to get blowjobs (honestly,before that i also thinked it was hot :p) , but as I continued watching it I started thinking something like " Wow, looks like the girl is enjoying it ", but i didn't care. I ended seeing many blowbang scenes and that other similar bukkake stuff. Without knowing it , I think that a message was entering in my subconcious " Facials and mouths full of cum give pleasure....", which sounds stupid. Eventually I started fantizising about changing roles with the girl, receiving facials. But just receiving facials, I never imagined I was giving a guy pleasure. I just, thinked on pennises over me, cum over my self, I thinked that was like a afrodisiac or something.

And a day it happened, I started fantazising about worshiping cocks (but not men), but with no penetration stuff ( handjobs,titfucks and blowjobs), with this, my cum curiousness increased and I started to investigate on how was to have cum in your mouth in reality.
I experimented by doing fake cum with egg and milk and other kind of stuff, but i knew it wasn't the same. So i gived up because i couldn't do anything.
One day, I discovered JOI (jerk off instruction) videos, and I enoyed them, with them, I luckilly ended in a video which was a CEI (cum eating instruction) video. I had never thinked about eating my cum, but the videos were hot, so I retook all my fetishes and , try to follow instructions, logically, it was a fail, although i allways was like " Im gonna eat it this time" I couldn't even had my mouth open when I ejaculated.

So again.. I started to investigate, i discovered that I wasnt the only one with that problem. Gathering information I concluded that I couldn't eat my come by putting my legs up, that I couldn't do it with the edging technique, and neither by mentally preparing although that I learned that by " ruining"/"milk your self" you cum, but that you remained horny,which is a point. I thought I tryed everything.
At that moment I was like " I want to be cum a lover! I want to swallow all of it ,but I can't !!Shit!!!"

When I discovered this thread I realised that it was like a " Own cum eating encyclopedy". Everyone posted their experiences / techniques, but I wasnt able to compile all that information. As most of guys, I had that problem, "I am horny as hell but i never eat it". So I thought " Lets combine some techniques", this one is my trick:
.First, you need to be horny and as always think that you are gonna do it, after that I recommend to see some porn that reminds you that .you.like.cum.and masturabate while edging.Maybe people doesnt know it, but in a lot of cases "the more time you masturbate, the bigger the shot". For the first time I advise to put your legs up on the wall or somwhere. The thing is that your penis head has to be over your mouth (cause probably cum is gonna dribble). While you masturbate in the " standing leg posistion", is a very good idea to speak and prepare, for example saying (AND I KNOW THAT SOUNDS STUPID) " I want cum, I want to swallow it, give me that cum!" and that kind of stuff. You don't need to cum the second time you feel you are gonna cum(edge), work your dick and try to get as confortable as posible with what you are gonna do (again,repeating dirty things works!).

And what I did was: When i was with my legs up and my dick over my head just thinking about how hot it would be tasting and swallowing my sperm, after egding many times and being really horny and of course, with my mouth opened as a good cumslut, I rushed to the orgasm, but, when I felt that I was reaching the cumshot, that point of no return,when you feel the cum moving, just a moment before, I voluntarially stopped(yes,you need to stop), but nothing happened. So I jerked my dick again really hard, and again when I was at that point of no return, I stopped. This time the cum was going through my dick by itself! and i saw how it dribbled out from the hole and falled right in my mouth, almost all of it! While it was there, I still had that sensation of " I hadnt cum all yet", so I started stroking my cock really hard while I moved my tongue with all that cum in my mouth, after some seconds, I did it! I just swallowed it with a happy expression in my face, and i was still horny! I wanted more! At that moment i got afraid, I converted my self on a cumswallower slut, but that afraidness(lack of english) dissapeared, ILOVED IT!

I know that the next time i masturbate, i know what im gonna happily do!​

Super sexy post.
 
Thank you a lot! In my case I know that the sexier the story is, the more interesting is to practice it hehehe. Its a true story, my story indeed, as I was writing I realised that it was kind of instructional and tryed to write it like a story.

I think Im gonna change a couple of things, my grammar is quite poor...

I hope that this experience helps the guys out there that want to taste their cum but they regret at the last moment, because, I tryed it and it was great, Im gonna do it again.

PD: Now I undestand why there are so much erotic amateur writers, it just turns the writer on while you work on the story hahaha
 
Update

Ive got the girly to try this on several occasions, though with hesitence at first. Once started with reading a story on this great site about the topic at hand. As we read sitting in the bed i was extremly hard. A true BIG BLACK DICK was at attention as i thought about wat could be momentarily and as my balls were getting massaged so gently. I made sure i picked the raunchiest story i could find so there was no confusion about wat i wanted to try. Story was read with that "omg" face. Nontheless she started to go down on me while watchn some porn. I was golden until i heard her actually say "im going to give u all ur nut". I pushed the envelope and stated i want u to take daddys nut and kiss me. She agreed and i was even more thrilled ans horny as fuck. Thee best head every single time by far. We shared several kisses as i tasted my precum on her tounge. I was finally about to cum as more cei(cum eating instructions) came from her mouth. I was drained and seeing her accept all of me had me ready for this great cum kiss. She leaned and kissed me, my cum sweet to taste. We looked at each other and shared a laugh. It was great! Next time ill try with maybe not a full load seeing as though i cum alot. Will update.... Any1 wanna facetime/tango to practice-->inbox me!
 
I'm hoping to hear from folks especially from women on their thoughts on men eating/being fed their own cum. Do you find it erotic? If so, do you want to be actively involved in this or just want to sit back and watch a man do so?
 
He is getting his share

tumblr_mfusviBYWj1ryhtswo1_500.jpg
 
I did last night and it was amazing, could see it coming out the wife and was able to clean up every drop
 
Back
Top