So has anyone tried "figging?"

One of the links I've seen has a perfectly carved "finger" out of ginger that totally intimidated me. I'm just not that Martha Stewart damn it!

What size will fit in your or your lovers ass, on his or her nipples, in her vagina or his urethra? Bingo! That's the aim. At least that's my aim. Of course I'm just a, let's peel it and get this thang going on type. I don't waste much time if I can help it. I want to get it ON. It can be both a strength and a weakness.

Fury :rose:

A Desert Rose said:
Another one of those things I want to do in my lifetime. Nice bump Kayte.

Good evening {{{{{{{{{{{{ADR}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:

How are things going for you sweetie?

I'd like to have that done sometime too. :p

leeroy jenkins said:
This month at my club I will get to try this. :catroar:

I hope you enjoy it and report back to all.

You're a real lucky fella. And color me green...

A Desert Rose said:
I hope you enjoy it and report back to all.

You're a real lucky fella. And color me green...

I belong to an awesome bdsm club, that has some really good members no matter what a few bastard and bitches say. I will be glad to report back on the evening I am hoping to be picked to help during the whole demo not just after she is done.

I have sooooo much ginger in my veggie drawer but the other day my husband said he "hated it." I so hate it when he hates things. Particularly when I'm not even asking him to have it done to him but rather would prefer it done to me.

I have always enjoyed ginger as a seasoning and a food. When going out for sushi I will usually ask for extra. A little ginger in some soy sauce is a treat.

I have never tried figging though. However, I am going to put it on my to do list.

Now where did I put that list? I had whittled it down but lately it seems to be growing again.

Bengay?

I was wondering if anyone here ever used bengay in a similar manner? I've been given a handjob with bengay, and it hurt so much I was in tears, but I came so well...

still burnt afterwards tho...

One time it was being done to me, and I felt a little adventurous, and I saw a flaw in the way my hands were tied so when she wasn't looking, I untied myself , grabbed her and had sex with her with it still on my penis... ( we switch a lot, anyway). It was HOT in more ways than one.

Bengay

bjackson said:
I was wondering if anyone here ever used bengay in a similar manner? I've been given a handjob with bengay, and it hurt so much I was in tears, but I came so well...

One time it was being done to me, and I felt a little adventurous, and I saw a flaw in the way my hands were tied so when she wasn't looking, I untied myself , grabbed her and had sex with her with it still on my penis... ( we switch a lot, anyway). It was HOT in more ways than one.

yes and also DEEPHEAT that liquid with that cotton applicator ball and it ran all down my freshly shaved crotch and into my rose bud :eek: ass ohhh my

Last edited:
bjackson said:

I absolutely HATE it when people untie themselves.

I love it when someone else takes control though.

I've never played with ben gay. I think it would be a hard sell around here.

wonder_kitty said:
I've tried figging. if youre into pain/discipline its pretty effective...

I'm not sure I'm into those things. Sensation yes, I am SO into that. I love figging!!!

Hey boys and girls,

so I tried this figging thing. I had the little girl pick up some ginger root when she was out shopping but I put it off, waiting for the right time as play time was limited and there were too many other things I wanted to get done with what little time we had. As it happend, I ended up doing this at the same time we experimented with saran wrap mummification, but I'll leave the mummification aspect out, as that's not on topic.
So, I skinned the root and left a nubby for a finger handle. The root was large enough that I opted not to tie any kind of tether, which I can't be sure if this decision effected the outcome.
I'd already been fondling her cunt with my fingers, but decided to add a bit of lube to her asshole. Her asshole was the planned place of entry, but I couldn't help but fuck her pussy a bit with the root. Back when I had first read this thread(some months ago) I don' think there was mention of vaginal figging, though I could be wrong and I haven't re-read before this post. Regardless, there was no added sensation to her being penetrated with the root vaginally. For some reason o other, we play with her asshole less than we should. I've lways got some other agenda or other and the anus gets left behind(ha!), so I took the time to finger fuck her a bit, just getting her reaquainted with something in her backside. I had her gagged for shits n giggles, so her wimpering wouldn't have been too, too much of a problem had I just ass raped her, but that's just not the kinda Daddy I am. After the finger fucking, I bgan with the root, sliding it in easily, then fucking her slowly at first. I took out the gag for feedback because I was curious about sensations. There wasn't much, unfortunately. At first she reported the warmth, but it never really went beyond that. Warmth. I did fuck her properly with it, as if it were my finger or cock. This lead to general xcitement, so I jerked off into her mouth, but again, the ginger never accomplished more than warmth and I'll note that her asshole is not overly disensitized.

So now I'm wondering if any number of vriables might've hindered a more....satisfactory result:
Might the lube have prevented the ginger juices from absorbing into the skin? I didn't use much.
Might my fingers have cause disensitization?
Do the ginger's juices have an excreting(sp?) time span that I wasted in her pussy?

Anyways, that's my feedback for anyone interested in trying it. Also posted here because this is where I got the idea. Happy holidays.

cleverdevil76 said:
Hey boys and girls,

So I tried this figging thing. I had the little girl pick up some ginger root when she was out shopping but I put it off, waiting for the right time as play time was limited and there were too many other things I wanted to get done with what little time we had.

As it happened, I ended up doing this at the same time we experimented with saran wrap mummification, but I'll leave the mummification aspect out, as that's not on topic.

So, I skinned the root and left a nubby for a finger handle. The root was large enough that I opted not to tie any kind of tether, which I can't be sure if this decision effected the outcome.

I'd already been fondling her cunt with my fingers, but decided to add a bit of lube to her ass hole. Her ass hole was the planned place of entry, but I couldn't help but fuck her pussy a bit with the root.

Back when I had first read this thread(some months ago) I don' think there was mention of vaginal figging, though I could be wrong and I haven't re-read before this post. Regardless, there was no added sensation to her being penetrated with the root vaginally.

For some reason or other, we play with her ass hole less than we should. I've always got some other agenda or other and the anus gets left behind(ha!), so I took the time to finger fuck her a bit, just getting her reacquainted with something in her backside.

I had her gagged for shits n giggles, so her whimpering wouldn't have been too, too much of a problem had I just ass raped her, but that's just not the kinda Daddy I am.

After the finger fucking, I began with the root, sliding it in easily, then fucking her slowly at first. I took out the gag for feedback because I was curious about sensations. There wasn't much, unfortunately. At first she reported the warmth, but it never really went beyond that. Warmth. I did fuck her properly with it, as if it were my finger or cock. This lead to general excitement, so I jerked off into her mouth, but again, the ginger never accomplished more than warmth and I'll note that her ass hole is not overly desensitized.

So now I'm wondering if any number of variables might've hindered a more....satisfactory result: Might the lube have prevented the ginger juices from absorbing into the skin? I didn't use much. Might my fingers have cause desensitization? Do the ginger's juices have an excreting(sp?) time span that I wasted in her pussy?

Any ways, that's my feedback for anyone interested in trying it. Also posted here because this is where I got the idea. Happy holidays.

Thanks for the report Cleverdevil76!

I'm sorry it wasn't a more dramatic outcome for you and yours.

I would love to hear about the mummification somewhere btw.

I do think the lube might have lessened the effect. The ginger root does not require lubing even when going into the ass. The oils it secretes can be affected by any liquid even water.

I do think the closer the time span between the shaving of the root and the insertion the greater the effect will tend to be. I do also believe that excessive handling could lessen the effect. The older the root, the hotter it is as well. I know my husband is better at shaving it and using it while it is still hot than I am. I mess it up somehow. I haven't figured out how yet.

Rather than fucking (in the vagina you have got quite a few fluids to dilute the effect and fucking with it would do more diluting I suspect,) with it I would recommend simply placing it inside her, perhaps while she is tied and watching her heat up while you relaxed or did other things to her. However everyone is different. It could be that for her this simply won't produce extreme results.

The roots I get are big enough to cut a piece for both the ass and the vagina and then some. I have tried both and found the ass to be hottest due I suspect, to less fluids there. Though my vagina got hot as well. I've tried it on the clit and nipples to little effect. I suspect that is partly due to the difficulty of keeping it in place without handling it or otherwise affecting the oils. Figging REALLY made me want to be fucked in both holes because intense heat does that to me. I find it very enjoyable.

We were talking about this at the tailend of the last munch. One of the guys said to make the ginger more potent that you should place it in a baggie and then refrigerate it for like a month. He said let it get black and then just clean and peel off that part and its suposed to dramtically increase the burning feeling.

In a similar vien during the food play demo one of the ladies at the club used jalapeno peppers on her pussy. She would cut one up and then use it in between her libia and then just wait the few minutes for the the burn to kick in. She did make mention on being careful of what type of peppers used and exactly where you would spread the juice.

Yes, as Fury has said, lube is not needed when figging. And, any added substance will lessen the effect, because it dilutes the ginger oils. Also as Fury mentioned, the less time between shaving the skin off and insertion, the better. I also think extreme room humidity can sometimes effect results, too, although I don't think it was a factor in this case.

I also agree that when the fig was inserted into her pussy, her body fluids diluted it. Her own personal lubrication might have also coated it, almost causing a shield against the oils ever reaching her anal canal. By the time it was finally in her ass, any secretions had been substantially diluted.

Now, just like Fury has said, everybody is different. I've met people who can eat hot foods and not have it bother them at all. And, other people will sweat and choke, then rush to the nearest water for any relief they can get. Only experimentation will tell you the type of reaction you'll get.

As to nipple reactions, I've never really attempted any of that. I wonder how much affect it will have, because nipples are outer tissue. Outer tissue is tougher than the sensitive inner tissue of the ass and pussy, so any sensation would have to be stronger potency to be similar in effect as with inner stimulation.

I'm not saying it won't work, because I know it has. And the head of a cock is about the same, if the man is circumcised. I think an uncircumcised cock probably has almost the same sensitive texture as inner tissue, in respect to how it would react to the ginger oils. This is also similar to the clit area, of a woman. The tissue is that softer texture, and would react more. Again, only testing will tell for sure.

So, the basic rules would be...
Don't touch the freshly skinned ginger with fingers. It will lessen the oils that cause the heat.

If possible, make the time as short as possible from slicing the skin off to insertion. This will lessen any outside factors such as evaporation, humidity dilution, etc.

The less moisture present when the ginger is inserted, the better. This is probably the main reason it works better in the ass than in the pussy. But, I do think a very small amount of moisture must be present to help the oils penetrate surrounding tissue. Of course, anal figging was how the Victorians used ginger. Any other applications have been more present day.

Letting ginger sit in the refrigerator and basically age is correct. It is more potent, after about a month.

Any further testing on different areas of the body would be appreciated, by others reading this thread. And, being as scientific as possible is key, if your tests are to be repeated by others, with the same results. I'd be interested to hear what nipple testing would give. Because it's outer tissue and normally dry, maybe a dab of water would be necessary. Maybe slicing a ginger chip, something like the size and shape of a coin, and tape it to the nipple. Be sure to keep handling to a minimum.

And, I'd also be interested to know if I'm correct about a circumcised cock head versus an uncircumcised cock. No, I won't be doing any cock testing, myself...sorry, not my thing. :rolleyes:

As always, any posted results would be great. Hey, folks. This could be a great way to bring in the new year. :D

Last edited:
Interesting thread...

This is smoething we may be trying next month.... or maybe when we go perminant...

OOooOOhhh I do plan on trying it... :devil:

I hope you do!

I hope you both enjoy and return to comment!

The research goes on!

Now bring me some figgy pudding. LOL.

MasterPhoenix said:
Interesting thread...

This is smoething we may be trying next month.... or maybe when we go perminant...

OOooOOhhh I do plan on trying it... :devil:

eeek!

FurryFury said:
Thanks for the report Cleverdevil76!

I'm sorry it wasn't a more dramatic outcome for you and yours.

I would love to hear about the mummification somewhere btw.

I do think the lube might have lessened the effect. The ginger root does not require lubing even when going into the ass. The oils it secretes can be affected by any liquid even water.

I do think the closer the time span between the shaving of the root and the insertion the greater the effect will tend to be. I do also believe that excessive handling could lessen the effect. The older the root, the hotter it is as well. I know my husband is better at shaving it and using it while it is still hot than I am. I mess it up somehow. I haven't figured out how yet.

Rather than fucking (in the vagina you have got quite a few fluids to dilute the effect and fucking with it would do more diluting I suspect,) with it I would recommend simply placing it inside her, perhaps while she is tied and watching her heat up while you relaxed or did other things to her. However everyone is different. It could be that for her this simply won't produce extreme results.

The roots I get are big enough to cut a piece for both the ass and the vagina and then some. I have tried both and found the ass to be hottest due I suspect, to less fluids there. Though my vagina got hot as well. I've tried it on the clit and nipples to little effect. I suspect that is partly due to the difficulty of keeping it in place without handling it or otherwise affecting the oils. Figging REALLY made me want to be fucked in both holes because intense heat does that to me. I find it very enjoyable.

Thanks for the suggestions, sweety. I'm not certain that we're done with figging, but it'll be a cycle or two before the idea is exciting enough to try a second round.
As for the mummification.....a report will probably come when I'm bored lol

-Jerry

I hope to hear back about both but I don't want you to have to be bored, oh no.

*smiles*

I've been cooking some Chinese dishes lately with my daughter and using ginger I bought for other things. LOL.

An early bdsm experience

I love this thread. It was one of the first that got my attention in the bdsm forum. Tried it. Liked it. And that was when I was first exploring/embracing my submissive nature. So it's quite nostalgic to see it appear again.

1birdiegirl said:
I love this thread. It was one of the first that got my attention in the bdsm forum. Tried it. Liked it. And that was when I was first exploring/embracing my submissive nature. So it's quite nostalgic to see it appear again.

I'm so glad you're enjoying the thread!

I'm also hoping for more reports on figging.

*smiles*

Back