Seize the day-ish

Hiya Desi Gal.

Spotted your post in the Desi thread and was very intrigued.
Lotsa comments , but everyone seems to have missed your Cartesian line - " I perv, therefore I am " ..... sounds so much better than my attempt at old man Rene with my - " Cogito ergo CUM " ! :eek: :D

.... and Ah Yes ! - You have a Very very HOT Bod ! ... mmmmm .... especially the FRONT & the BACK!

Pleaseeee don't Lose the Cam for Heavens sake !

Hiya Desi Gal.

Spotted your post in the Desi thread and was very intrigued.
Lotsa comments , but everyone seems to have missed your Cartesian line - " I perv, therefore I am " ..... sounds so much better than my attempt at old man Rene with my - " Cogito ergo CUM " ! :eek: :D

.... and Ah Yes ! - You have a Very very HOT Bod ! ... mmmmm .... especially the FRONT & the BACK!

Pleaseeee don't Lose the Cam for Heavens sake !

Thank you for noticing my feeble attempt at humour:) The dust in his grave organizes itself into a fitful tempest because of the likes of us :p

Welcome to my thread and thanks again for your kind words :D

Hello, everyone! I trust everyone had a good week?:D

It's already super hot where I am, temperature soaring to the 30s(C) in March, showers morning noon and night. So, in honour of summer..and other things..:devil:

Hi senzafine. I'm a late-comer (there may be a pun in that comment) to your thread, but I feel like I need to catch up! You have posted some very lovely pics. You say that it's super hot where you are....your pics have raised my temperature ;)

I hope that you're having a nice weekend thus far :)

Hi senzafine. I'm a late-comer (there may be a pun in that comment) to your thread, but I feel like I need to catch up! You have posted some very lovely pics. You say that it's super hot where you are....your pics have raised my temperature ;)

I hope that you're having a nice weekend thus far :)

Don't worry good sir, punilingus is ardently welcome, and so's your feedback;)
Yes, super hot, like turn on the ac hot. Argh! Relaxing weekend so far, yes. And you?

Don't worry good sir, punilingus is ardently welcome, and so's your feedback;)
Yes, super hot, like turn on the ac hot. Argh! Relaxing weekend so far, yes. And you?

It's starting as a relaxing weekend for me here, thanks. Though, I'm looking outside the window and see snow falling here. But, if I pull up your super-hot pics, I think that it might melt that right off ;)

Nerdy hot girls = awesomeness to the 14th power....just sayin'

It's starting as a relaxing weekend for me here, thanks. Though, I'm looking outside the window and see snow falling here. But, if I pull up your super-hot pics, I think that it might melt that right off ;)

NO! don't melt the snow! How else does one engage in dirty things beside a roaring fire? :D

I'm loving the little grin in this pic of yours:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1173755&d=1362984810
And now I'm dreaming of the bed of the nerdy, and soooo sexy, girl ;)

Ha! I have that one plastered on me face most of the time anyway :) Now that lip-bite is slightly out of character.

Oh you're welcome on that bed.. just BYOB - Bring your own book. Or not:devil:

Nerdy hot girls = awesomeness to the 14th power....just sayin'

Reveling in what you said. And approving. :D

Hope everyone's well and having a wonderful Easter! :)

Let me just interject with a few pics :D

Admittedly, they are of a part I'm not exceptionally fond of. Oh well.:)

Last edited:

Ohh I love these! The last one in particular. Very creative idea! You have pretty legs ;)

Happy Easter sexy girl! :heart::kiss:

Loving the interjection ;) And.. your toenails look lovely too. But I'm guessing your lovely legs and thighs get more attention :)

Hope that floor wasnt too cold.. before you warmed it up. And i dont mean coz of the hot wax.

Ohh I love these! The last one in particular. Very creative idea! You have pretty legs ;)

Happy Easter sexy girl! :heart::kiss:

I think I'm a little mortified I did it haha! But thank you, hotness. :kiss::heart:

Loving the interjection ;) And.. your toenails look lovely too. But I'm guessing your lovely legs and thighs get more attention :)

Hope that floor wasnt too cold.. before you warmed it up. And i dont mean coz of the hot wax.

They just admitted that they do like the attention. *nods sagely* :p

Actually, I love the floor in summer. Cool to the touch and the butt :D:heart:

I think I'm a little mortified I did it haha! But thank you, hotness. :kiss::heart:

They just admitted that they do like the attention. *nods sagely* :p

Actually, I love the floor in summer. Cool to the touch and the butt :D:heart:
Well.. i'd be only too glad to give them *all* my attention. And maybe lift that hot butt off the floor a lil :)

Lmao. Hope ur running *toward* me.

What was the result of the pondering.. a pic inspiration?

Going back to math lol.. if I sprint toward you, we'll meet up in half the time.

I'm not even going to ask how you're doing that evil witchery. Maths you stinky fellow, you simply assume that we'll be sprinting at the same speed? :p

Great thread :)
Love the towel pics ;) very sexy

Thank ya! :D Glad you like them.
Welcome to my thread. Hope to see you around :)

I'm not even going to ask how you're doing that evil witchery. Maths you stinky fellow, you simply assume that we'll be sprinting at the same speed? :p

Thank ya! :D Glad you like them.
Welcome to my thread. Hope to see you around :)
Well.. I might be sprinting a lil faster, seeing that I'm .. ummm.. motivated.

Back