Wife/GF At A Porn Convention.

CompletelyAverage

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Posts
146
A few years back, I was told an anecdote by a friend that I always thought would make a good setup to a Lit story.

So the guy (let's call him Paul) has to travel to Miami for some kind of business conference for the weekend. Since most of the important stuff would be taking place in the morning, Paul decides to bring his girlfriend along so they can spend time together after he finishes his work. When Paul and his girlfriend arrive on Friday afternoon, they both go out to a local bar. At the bar, they meet a really friendly guy and they all share a few rounds of drinks. They get to talking and it turns out the guy is in town for a porn convention(Exxxotica, I believe it must have been.) and that he is actually a retired performer who is now doing more behind the scenes work. After a few more rounds of drinks, the guy says he has to go. The last thing he does is invite Paul and girlfriend to stop by the booth he's running at the convention and say hi. To my knowledge, they never actually did.

That's about it. I think, for a setup at least, a lot of things could branch out from a situation likes this.

Maybe the porn star doesn't see Paul as a threat and starts flirting super heavy with the girlfriend, alpha male style? Maybe the girlfriend gets turned on by the thought of a porn convention and slinks on down while Paul is at his business meeting? Maybe instead of a retired performer, the guy is still active? Maybe he's one of Paul or his girlfriend's favorite? Maybe make them just friends? Hell, maybe the porn star swings both ways and wants both of them?

A lot of maybes but I do think there's something here. I'd love to hear any ideas on how I/we could flesh this out. I think it's also open to tons of different genres and fetishes too.

Would love to hear from some people.
 
Last edited:
The trope: Never leave an attractive companion alone at a pr0n confab because they'll always go rogue. In parallel with: Attendees at pr0n-cons invariably get lucky (unless they're luzers). And of course: Everyone but luzers are wildly promiscuous.

Yes, it can be played seriously, or as a stroker, or a Scooby-Doo-like chase-around, or with various fetishes, or combinations thereof. Should I write this? I need to do research. Can anyone here give me tickets to a good pr0n-con?
 
Can't wait to hear them, Mr. Briggs.

I had a different approach take on it. My thinking was from a bi curiosity situation. I actually had the idea because i was in vegas once during a porn convention and saw a bunch of straight and gay porn stars. So a few ideas...

One. Wife and I go out to party have a good time. I'm a little tired and she's having too much fun. She stays back as i go up to the room. A few hours go by and i feel a tap on my face and my wife whispering in my ear "Wake up honey i brought you a surprise". I open my eyes to see a big cock a few inches from my mouth waiting to be serviced :)

The other is similar. I'm working out at the hotel gym having a good workout. I finish up and go into the steam room. I'm alone to start and get relaxed and enjoy it. Then 3 guys come in together, drop their towels and sit naked nearby. As they drop their towels it's obvious they are no regular guys. They have 3 of the biggest cocks i've ever seen. They start going at it and I have a front row seat to a big cock extravaganza. Sucking, fucking, you name it. They invite me to join but I politely decline even though my cock clearly tells them I want to. When they are done I'm too embarrassed to say anything I smile and say thanks and head towards the showers. I can't wait to get back to the room to tell my sexy wife. We'd been talking about mmf fantasies lately and I know she would love to hear all the details. Then the story details how my wife reacts to the story. Then followed by a chance encounter in the club. We are partying at the club and they are there as well. Maybe when i'm in the men's room my wife approaches them (or they approach my wife) and work out a little after party meeting?
 
I had a different approach take on it.
Neither scenario is really pr0n-con specific, although the second could be a nice fit. The bigdicks are pr0nstars relaxing after a hard day on the exhibition floor.

Hey, I just got an idea for introducing tentacle sex here. One of the exhibits is a re-creation of the famous Japanese print The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife with a live sentient cephalopod (yeah, it talks, ain't no bestiality here) and open invites for volunteers. The GF wanders in and volunteers. She reacts more wildly than any of the paid performers and is offered a contract.

Or, no tentacles: GF wanders the show and sees an old BF (or GF) who is now a top pr0nstar. Sparks fly and they reunite, maybe right there on the floor in front of everyone. Or, hate erupts (the GF was dumped long ago during the pr0nstar's rise to the top) and GF plots revenge, instant karma.
 
Hypoxia, I think this sentence right here embodies you to a T.

T for tentacle.

Just so you know: I have never written about tentacle sex. Giant banana slugs, yes; mutated Kong clones and hybrids, yes; ghosts, yes. But no tentacles. Yet.
 
Thought about this idea again after so many years so I'll bump in case anyone has any new ideas.
 
Last edited:
The trope: Never leave an attractive companion alone at a pr0n confab because they'll always go rogue. In parallel with: Attendees at pr0n-cons invariably get lucky (unless they're luzers). And of course: Everyone but luzers are wildly promiscuous.

Yes, it can be played seriously, or as a stroker, or a Scooby-Doo-like chase-around, or with various fetishes, or combinations thereof. Should I write this? I need to do research. Can anyone here give me tickets to a good pr0n-con?

Another trope is to never let your hot girlfriend pose for Playboy. The likelihood of you getting dumped because she fell for a D-list celebrity goes up dramatically.
 
Another trope is to never let your hot girlfriend pose for Playboy. The likelihood of you getting dumped because she fell for a D-list celebrity goes up dramatically.
Also keep her away from cover shoots for Time, Newsweek, USN&WR, Atlantic, etc. Too many D-list pols around there. But she's probably okay on Mother Jones or Mother Earth News -- as long as she keeps her coveralls on. How tempting is organic sex?
 
We talked about this idea before too except it went like this...

Husband and I are driving, it's lte and raining and we come across a car that has broken down. We get out to help the woman standing there who is soaked. The woman is an older porn star now doing her own shoots with younger people. Anyway, the conversation is normal as she is friendly and thankful as we take her to her hotel and drop her off. She invites us in for a drink and to meet her partner who is also an older male porn star. The conversation turns to their work. They playfully make the suggestion I could be in one of their shoots and that is when I see the excitement in my husband's eyes. It goes from there and I end up being shot with a couple of male porn stars and then the woman has her way with me before my husband gets his relief with her.
 
Here's an idea for this topic, make it a bdsm convention with live demonstrations. And then the punch line have the wife join a demonstration for the sake of "audience participation."
 
Here's an idea for this topic, make it a bdsm convention with live demonstrations. And then the punch line have the wife join a demonstration for the sake of "audience participation."

I was just going to say this because of something that really happened kind of related. Years ago there used to be a annual BDSM Fair and one year a group of us went. We were all single at the time and one of the women with us was coaxed to let one of the demonstrators tie her up.

To say she enjoyed it would be an understatement. She was completely blissed out. The two ended up dating and I believe they may have even married. I can see a similar story being very hot.
 
Lucky Hubby wins a "direct your own porn video" raffle contest, and gets behind the camera while bi-curious Wife gets between two starlets who are a couple in real life. A torrid lesbian threesome ensues, and Wife finds her new calling as a Girl-on-Girl porn actress. While Hubby may be spending less alone time with Wife, he finds the voyeuristic delights of seeing her in action with a bevy of gorgeous women (and the occasional threesome) is more than adequate compensation.
 
Lucky Hubby wins a "direct your own porn video" raffle contest, and gets behind the camera while bi-curious Wife gets between two starlets who are a couple in real life. A torrid lesbian threesome ensues, and Wife finds her new calling as a Girl-on-Girl porn actress. While Hubby may be spending less alone time with Wife, he finds the voyeuristic delights of seeing her in action with a bevy of gorgeous women (and the occasional threesome) is more than adequate compensation.
We need drama here. Some male pr0nstars irresistibly dripping with pheromones enter the scene for torrid and athletic more-somes with the gals. Did Hubby stealthily hire them for this? If not, how does he react? Does he go all wittol-voyeur-cuck? Is he drawn to the guys too? Or does he think, "Enough is enough," and go BtB? Is his final film a slasher?
 
We need drama here. Some male pr0nstars irresistibly dripping with pheromones enter the scene for torrid and athletic more-somes with the gals. Did Hubby stealthily hire them for this? If not, how does he react? Does he go all wittol-voyeur-cuck? Is he drawn to the guys too? Or does he think, "Enough is enough," and go BtB? Is his final film a slasher?

This hubby anyway has no interest whatsoever in having studly pheromone dripping porn dudes horning in on his action. Plenty drama enough what with Hubby anxious over whether Wife will turn strictly lesbian, Wife jealous over Hubby becoming more interested in the porn babes than her, etc etc. Best to leave the Pheromone Boys to the Bachelorette Party Girls imho.
 
Personally, I also thought this would play out best as a cuckold/wittol story.

Maybe after stumbling back to the hotel room after the bar, the husband and wife begin to fool around. In the middle of the sloppy drunken kissing, the wife asks to see one of the porn star's videos. His wife having never shown any interest in porn before, the husband loads it up no questions asked.

The next day, the couple visits the porn star's booth at the convention and meet a few other stars (male and female.) As thanks for the drinks they bought him the night before, the star offers them one of the items in his upcoming sex toy line, a dildo molded after his own cock. The couple accepts it, laughing it off as a gag gift but when the husband returns from his business meeting the next day he walks into their hotel room to find her taking that porn star sized equipment for a spin.

"I just wanted to see what it would be like..."
 
Back
Top