Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

-He grins and smiled.-"You should be in class young lady."-he smiled and rubbed her leg lightly.-
 
-SKids leaned back in his chair.-"Yes you should....Why do you have other ideas?"
 
*Veronica slipped down onto his lap and smiled.* "Yes I do. I think we should break in your new desk."
 
-Skids chuckled and smiled looking to her.-"Well now how should we start. since your on it maybe i should eat you out."-flipping her skirt teasing her.-
 
*Veronica leaned back and "accidentally" knocked all the papers off his desk* "Oops. Did I do that?"
 
-He chuckled and removed her panties tugging them down bit by bit.-"Careful bad girls get spanked."
 
-He smiled.-"I know you like it slut."-he said and chuckled a bit.-"don't do it again."-he said waiting to see what she would do as he grabbed her legs teasing close to her pussy.-
 
*Veronica smiled and pushed a stack of folders onto the floor.* "Oops. Now that was an accident."
 
"yeah sure it was."-Skids smiled and bent Veronica over on his desk making turn her ass to him.-"Naughty girl."-Pulling her skirt up and her panties down. Veronica was now on all four's on his desk as he began to slap her ass. His tongue dove in to her pussy and lapped and licked her pussy hungrily.-
 
*Veronica felt the first sting of his hand burn her cheek and gasped. It sent pleasure shocks straight to her pussy. She felt Skids bury his face in her wet center and she shrieked. He licked and sucked like a starving man. Her hands gripped the edge of his desk and she held on for the ride.*
 
-Skid's Tongue dances in her pussy as his hand spanked her again a few times groaning loudly in her cunt.-"Oh you naughty girl so wet."
 
*Veronica moaned louder and pressed her cheek against the desk.* "Ohhh it's your fault Skids."
 
"How is that?"-he smiled as he fingers her pussy and licks her clit as he slapped her ass a few more times. This was wonderful but he had to make sure they did not look for her.-
 
*Veronica moaned and begged him not to stop. She was so close to cumming and it was going to be big. It had been to long since she had a release.*
 
-Skids fucked her harder till she came and he filled her pussy with hot cum. He felt her juices mix in and he smiled.-"Happy you got to be fucked on my deck Veronica."-he chuckled and looked to her.-"Want to clean up?"-he smiled knowing she had to get back soon.-
 
*Veronica smiled as she stood up.* "Mmm yes I feel honored." *she giggled, really giggled and kissed Skips. She was much happier now because of him.* "Yeah. Cant go back to class like this."
 
-they cleaned up and he swatted her ass to get going.-"Go on."-he smiled as she left and Skids got ready for the end of the day. He waited out front of the school to take Veronica home.-
 
*Veronica gasped when his hand stung her ass. She smiled as she walked back to class. Her friends were shocked at how happy she was. They all had been used to her neutral expression not her smiling. She had missed it and so had they. At the end of the day she saw Skids waiting for her and she quickly walked over to him, smiling bigger than she ever had before.* "Hey Skids."
 
"Hey there Veronica."-They began going off towards her house as he smiled.-"So what do you have to do tonight."
 
*Veronica thought for a second then shook her head, her dark hair falling in her eyes* "Nothing really. Maybe just laying around my room." *she slightly shrugged her shoulders. Truth was she hoped he had something planned for them. Ever since the ordeal Skids had been her rock and she couldn't stand staying away from him.*
 
*Veronica thought for a second then shook her head, her dark hair falling in her eyes* "Nothing really. Maybe just laying around my room." *she slightly shrugged her shoulders. Truth was she hoped he had something planned for them. Ever since the ordeal Skids had been her rock and she couldn't stand staying away from him.*
 
"Why not come by or we could go out we can be clean or dirty together and we can do it any where we want."-he laughed seeing a smile run over her face.-"What sounds better better in or out and Clean or Dirty?"
 
*Veronica pretended to think for a second then whispered seductively into his ear.* "Hmm I like outside and dirty."
 
Back
Top