First Picture Post - looking for direction from imaginative women

damn.. this is just too hot for words.. keep going! i wanna see you take that huge black dildo (pleese:rose: ) maybe a nice shot of you on your knees with your wrists tied and your back to the camera with the dildo comming out of your ass

just a suggestion of course :)

anyway, loooove the pics, keep them comming!
 
Thanks TouChMeHeRE

I actually had taken some shots with the thick black dildo in me. (Hope this doesn't ruin the suspense - I can take it with some difficulty - it makes me feel like a real whore to take it deep up my ass.) I inadvertently deleted these shots, but was thinking that it might be hot to see the dildo being worked into my tight ass. I need to take a plug first and then follow it with the dildo slowly. Last time I had to squat to work the first inch of the dildo in in. It makes me drip just to think about it. I'll shoot some pics again and work the requests in. ITMT more request are greatly appreciated.

Thanks its fun to share this. What I'd really like to do is be taken like a little slut once I get it in. I imagine getting it doggy style and having an audience. Girls' night out fun for anyone? I'd gladly give plenty of slow oral for the chance. :)
 
Last edited:
ooh you are a dirty little slut! i cant wait to see the new pics! i agree that a shot of your face as you take it would be awesome too.. oh how i love sumbissive boys :kiss:
 
I hate to disappoint a lady. I will need to obscure my face, but will go for some longer shots so as to better illustrate just how good I'm feeling.

Any suggestions with regards to cum shots? So far there have been calls for me to take it in my mouth; while others have encouraged a do-it-yourself "cream pie", i.e.: that I should try to pour my cum into my well stretched asshole after removing the dildo.

What do you think?
 
I'm sorry......

I assumed you were a girl looking for older men. Had no idea it was you...my mistake!!!!
 
No problem nightfighter.

While on the subject of age, I'd say that I've received replies and PMs from lovely ladies of all ages. All has been very much appreciated too.

It is fun to share and have my naughty fetish out in the open. I've been given several ideas that make me both hard and wet. It is nice to know that the girls enjoy a slutty boy.

Thanks again all.
 
If you don't want to show your face, how bout a pic of your cock?

That should show us how much you're liking it!! I know I am!!! :D
 
Thanks ChocolateHarlot

Thank you for the encouragement ChocolateHarlot. :)

I get so excited that my precum literally coats my cock. There've been requests for this and some rather imaginative "cum shot" ideas as well.

I am enjoying all of the suggestions and will aim to please. It is very exciting to have a supportive group to share this with.
 
I'm back

. . .and thanks to all of the ladies of Lit who have dropped me a note either her or to my PM with encouragement and suggestions.

As promised I have new pics and I will finally take my big black dildo deep. . .mmmmm

I love sharing this. Please post comments here - thanks again. :)
 
Wow nice pics

Can't wait for the next ones to be posted looking forward to seeing that black dildo in your ass. Some longer shots would also be appreciated.
 
wow

Jeanmarc....wow those are hot.

I love to use my dildo on myself. I need to get a butt plug...one of the jelly ones...maybe with a tickler on it :)

Any ladies or guys in the Boston area want to help...?

Chris
 
Getting Started

. . .feeling a pressing need to indulge myself.
 
Last edited:
Think this will be a lot of fun

. . .I am dripping. :)

(By request of ChocolateHarlot)
 
Last edited:
It gets me so very hot

. . .I have my small plug out and intend to lube it with my own jucies. It is like a slow build up to a very intense pleasure. The thought of it slipping this way is a real turn-on.
 
Last edited:
Mmmmmmm. . .

it feels real good.

You can see how much I am enjoying this by how wet I'm getting. Did you see the sticky-sweet thread of precum? :)
 
Last edited:
Too much

. . .I'm sliding this little toy in.



:) Wanna see more?
 
Last edited:
Re: Too much

JeanMarc31M said:
. . .I'm sliding this little toy in.



:) Wanna see more?

I hope I speak for all of the ladies that have posted to you that we would all like to see more!:p
Lovely, wonderful chest, abs, cock and ass!
Please, please more!
Keep up the good work, and well, just please keep it up!

Ronny
 
Wow, what a thread.
I can't think of any requests right now, but I'll be back.

*Make note to return to see the dildo shots*
 
Ladies,

You each flatter me with you generous encouragement.

My mischievous grin grows thanks to each of you.


Just the encouragement a boy hopes for. . .


Sliding it in slow. Not because I need to - my tight little ass will be taking a lot more than this - just be cause if feel sooo good going in.
 
Last edited:
It goes in with ease

Here is where I really heat up.
 
Last edited:
Can you. . .

tell that I am enjoying myself?
 
Last edited:
Actually,

following through on these requests gets me off just knowing that I can be a virtual fucktoy.

You know how in so many pornos the women are fucked into a dayze - I like to fantasize about having the tables turned on me.

This pic needs some explaining. It already went in and now I'm sliding it in and out. I know its not big, but I'm taking it like a real slut. :)
 
Last edited:
More?

Here.

In and out as my cock gets harder and wetter.
 
Last edited:
And more. . .

You just need a change, so "after I slowly inserted the plug I sat on it, forcing it in even deeper. In the twenty minutes that followed I brought myself to the edge twice. "

I was pulling it all the way out and it just went in so easily. Too bad I have to take my own pics. I'd bet my tight little hole was getting nice and loose.

Sitting on it allowed it to go to its maximum depth and I could manipulate it with subtle pelvis motions as I stroked my wet cock. Note the little glisten on the tip.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top