How was your first time being spanked?

Some people mark more easily - or just more - than others, too. In general, fair-skinned people mark much more easily, and more, than do darker-skinned people. (I don't refer to tanned; I'm referring to "natural" skin tone.) Additionally, some people have thinner blood, which tends to result in greater bruising, and some have blood vessels with thinner walls, which tends to have the same result.

I wonder if this is why, on some genetic/gut/instinctual level I have a thing for redheads.

Some people mark more easily - or just more - than others, too. In general, fair-skinned people mark much more easily, and more, than do darker-skinned people. (I don't refer to tanned; I'm referring to "natural" skin tone.) Additionally, some people have thinner blood, which tends to result in greater bruising, and some have blood vessels with thinner walls, which tends to have the same result.

have you noticed if skin gets thinner with age?

have you noticed if skin gets thinner with age?
Again, it depends on the individual. It tends to get more *leathery* on some people, especially those who spend a great deal of time outdoors. With others, like those who *don't* spend much time in the weather/sun, it can seem to get thinner or more delicate.

I am very pale skinned (my tattoo artist loves me as colours show so brightly on my skin) I do mark easily and welts form quickly on me.

Glad you enjoyed the experience :D

You reaction was the same as mine the first time I was caned - I was expecting a lot more pain, but the bruises it left afterwards were horrific, and did not reflect the level of pain I'd received! I'd read about people admiring their parallel lined bottoms with lovely red welts - mine was a horrible ugly mess of purplish bruises that faded to yellow and green and took ages to heal.

Having then decided to actually do some proper research before trying again, the consensus was to spank the skin by hand. Having now done this regularly, I have found that repeated slaps over several minutes, not so hard that you can't bear the amount of blows required, but hard enough to sting, give a lovely warm red glowing bottom. If the receiver starts off gently and then gradually increases the force of impact, you will be able to sustain the play for a longer period - dont let them start walloping away from the onset! You will also find that the sustained effect will give you the level of sensation which is interesting.

Interesting is what I am going for. Were you able to take an interesting caning without the severe marks after the warm up you described?

Interesting is what I am going for. Were you able to take an interesting caning without the severe marks after the warm up you described?

Yes - a couple of days ago, Dom spanked me by hand for about ten minutes until the skin was red and warm, then used a 10mm diameter Kooboo cane, 12 strokes with me lying flat on the bed so the skin wasn't stretched and then 8 harder strokes bending over. The immediate effect was darker red raised welts, but by the following morning there was just one slightly bruised line left.

Yes - a couple of days ago, Dom spanked me by hand for about ten minutes until the skin was red and warm, then used a 10mm diameter Kooboo cane, 12 strokes with me lying flat on the bed so the skin wasn't stretched and then 8 harder strokes bending over. The immediate effect was darker red raised welts, but by the following morning there was just one slightly bruised line left.

That sounds perfect!

Combined

At one point in a relationship when I was feeling a tad kinky I would make my SO get on her hands and knees and I would eat her from below and spank her while I nibbled and sucked on her. I did notice that if I gave her a minute or two to prepare by the time I started giving her a good tongue lashing she was just DRIPPING. During a quiet moment one time I asked her what she thought of getting spanked while getting eaten and how did it feel having an orgasm while getting her cute little bottom smacked till it was pink. She looked a little annoyed and said, "It just hurts." I stopped doing that. Didn't smack that ass for maybe 6 months. I asked her one night what she felt like doing and she put her head in my chest and, like she was embarrassed to say, mumbled, "You haven't spanked me for a long time. Why?" When I said her response when I'd asked her led me to believe she didn't like it she just just shrugged and said she didn't know why she'd said that. Suffice it to say she could barely sit the next day but had one of the longest, most intense single orgasms I had ever produced in her.

Many of the posts show a reluctance to tell a partner of a fantasy but I also wonder how many women would never admit to a lover that they have that burning desire to have a burning rump before, during or after INTENSE sex. Communication.

Jump forward to a LD relationship I had briefly. We had spoken of spankings and some bondage so when we hooked up I made sure one of our many stops during a week away was an overnight stay in a small cabin isolated from any other cabins by woods and a small hill. I made many references to our long distance chats about bondage and a good spanking and early on in our week away I made sure over dinner that THIS was THE night. I was going to tie her down with her bum up over some pillows and wail on that ass of hers. She was quivering and spasming as I tied her down and I started off with a belt and then a bath brush. I never got too forceful although in retrospect I think she could have taken ANYTHING I'd given her that night. She was dribbling and probably cuming during some of the smacks with the bath brush but then I decided to take a break. I was caressing her flaming bum and decided to experiment further. I shoved a thumb into her pussy, pressed down on where I thought the mysterious and elusive G- SPOT might be and *EUREEEKA* - within about 30 seconds she started to have THE most intense whole body orgasm I had ever witnessed. She screamed so I shoved her panties in her mouth - not to shut her up really but just for the effect of being muffled. I smacked her ass a few more times with the bath brush and my hand and then applied my thumb to the same spot. Another incredibly violent orgasm ripped through her and as soon as I let it subside I grabbed the bath brush and smacked her some more.

For about 45 minutes I alternated between my thumb doing her G-Spot and my hand or the bath brush cracking against the cheeks of her ass and upper thighs. She told me later that she'd lost count of her orgasms after about 15 of them. She said that they all kind of drifted together and she couldn't tell whether she was G-Spotting or being spanked. I had never seen a more intense display of orgasmic contortions. She couldn't walk for half an hour and had spontaneous orgasms the next day every time I walked by her like when she was coming out of the shower and I smacked that ass again.

On one other occasion, before we went our separate ways, I told her we were going to do a repeat of the spanking night. I didn't tie her down this time but I was a little more forceful and during several of the G-Gasms she passed out. As she started to come to I either paddled her or started to G her again so she begin to regain consciousness and realize my thumb was either in her about to pound another G-Gasm into her or the bath brush was cracking against her ass again and she would begin to G-Gasm HARD again and pass out.

So many posts describe how horny they got from getting the spanking and how good the sex was afterwards … have any of your combined the two and driven your partner right out of their friggin gourd?

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

I was spanked by my mom when I was younger, but that always lasted less than a minute. She'd usually stop if I started crying.
The first time I had some one else do it I was tied up by my wrists giving my partner head. I think he felt me try and move my head back when he asked me to stop. He gabbed me and layed me down across his lap. The first two hurt the most. They were loud and hard. I was tearing up the entire time, but I really wanted to please him, so I didn't say anything to stop. When he was done he grabbed me by the collar and dragged me over to the mirror. It was red and numb. He smacked my ass again to see if it'd turn a different color and boy...it stung.

Finally got a chance to describe the experience. If you look at the pictures you would think that there was a lot of pain involved. Actually, not. Of course the was a sharp pain at impact but went away immediately except for a minor burn sensation no worse than a minor sunburn. I did enjoy the sensation, however, it does bother me that there was so much damage while not feeling severe pain. I certainly do not want to increase damage. I would like to get a nice burning feeling, no bruises or cuts. Would like to just get a red ass for a couple of hours but that would be too light of a spanking I think.

Would a lighter spanking for a longer time give me the results I am wanting?

A belt was used, would a wider implement like a leather paddle work better?

Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated.
finally found an implement to do the job. Mini-blind wand!

Attachments

• 20230103_132012.jpg
    20230103_132012.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 32
My first experiences were having my behind slapped while my husband was fucking me. First a few slaps during missionary. Then when I was riding him, he could hit me harder. I made it clear with my responses that I liked it and it grew from there.

Really painful since my skin is so sensitive. I get spanked regularly and it still hurts a lot. I love it but would like it to be more gentle. And with verbal teasing or humiliation.

The first time I was spanked was the third time I stayed overnight with someone for sex.

I love discussing how I'd be spanked, too. ❤️❤️

IMG_4603.jpg

my first experience being spanked was kind of underwhelming because my partner at that time was afraid of hurting me (i guess because of my size).
Recent partner is much more comfortable spanking me. By hand, and a lovely wooden spoon I bought just for this purpose. Definitely recommend a wooden spoon if you want a nice sharp sting, some nice redness, but "softer" bruises

my first experience being spanked was kind of underwhelming because my partner at that time was afraid of hurting me (i guess because of my size).
Recent partner is much more comfortable spanking me. By hand, and a lovely wooden spoon I bought just for this purpose. Definitely recommend a wooden spoon if you want a nice sharp sting, some nice redness, but "softer" bruises
Try nettle

I prefer the sensation after a spanking to be soreness when I sit... not burning stinging, so i've stayed away from nettles
I appreciate your taste
Nothing like a girl accross my knees and my calloused hand on her soft upturned rump

I was young and rather inexperienced. I had no time to worry about it as I did not know it was going to happen. I found myself face down on the bed, my skirt up above my waist and my knickers being eased down. There then began a series of very sharp, stinging slaps. Spanks followed by tender kisses and more spanks.

Combined

At one point in a relationship when I was feeling a tad kinky I would make my SO get on her hands and knees and I would eat her from below and spank her while I nibbled and sucked on her. I did notice that if I gave her a minute or two to prepare by the time I started giving her a good tongue lashing she was just DRIPPING. During a quiet moment one time I asked her what she thought of getting spanked while getting eaten and how did it feel having an orgasm while getting her cute little bottom smacked till it was pink. She looked a little annoyed and said, "It just hurts." I stopped doing that. Didn't smack that ass for maybe 6 months. I asked her one night what she felt like doing and she put her head in my chest and, like she was embarrassed to say, mumbled, "You haven't spanked me for a long time. Why?" When I said her response when I'd asked her led me to believe she didn't like it she just just shrugged and said she didn't know why she'd said that. Suffice it to say she could barely sit the next day but had one of the longest, most intense single orgasms I had ever produced in her.

Many of the posts show a reluctance to tell a partner of a fantasy but I also wonder how many women would never admit to a lover that they have that burning desire to have a burning rump before, during or after INTENSE sex. Communication.

Jump forward to a LD relationship I had briefly. We had spoken of spankings and some bondage so when we hooked up I made sure one of our many stops during a week away was an overnight stay in a small cabin isolated from any other cabins by woods and a small hill. I made many references to our long distance chats about bondage and a good spanking and early on in our week away I made sure over dinner that THIS was THE night. I was going to tie her down with her bum up over some pillows and wail on that ass of hers. She was quivering and spasming as I tied her down and I started off with a belt and then a bath brush. I never got too forceful although in retrospect I think she could have taken ANYTHING I'd given her that night. She was dribbling and probably cuming during some of the smacks with the bath brush but then I decided to take a break. I was caressing her flaming bum and decided to experiment further. I shoved a thumb into her pussy, pressed down on where I thought the mysterious and elusive G- SPOT might be and *EUREEEKA* - within about 30 seconds she started to have THE most intense whole body orgasm I had ever witnessed. She screamed so I shoved her panties in her mouth - not to shut her up really but just for the effect of being muffled. I smacked her ass a few more times with the bath brush and my hand and then applied my thumb to the same spot. Another incredibly violent orgasm ripped through her and as soon as I let it subside I grabbed the bath brush and smacked her some more.

For about 45 minutes I alternated between my thumb doing her G-Spot and my hand or the bath brush cracking against the cheeks of her ass and upper thighs. She told me later that she'd lost count of her orgasms after about 15 of them. She said that they all kind of drifted together and she couldn't tell whether she was G-Spotting or being spanked. I had never seen a more intense display of orgasmic contortions. She couldn't walk for half an hour and had spontaneous orgasms the next day every time I walked by her like when she was coming out of the shower and I smacked that ass again.

On one other occasion, before we went our separate ways, I told her we were going to do a repeat of the spanking night. I didn't tie her down this time but I was a little more forceful and during several of the G-Gasms she passed out. As she started to come to I either paddled her or started to G her again so she begin to regain consciousness and realize my thumb was either in her about to pound another G-Gasm into her or the bath brush was cracking against her ass again and she would begin to G-Gasm HARD again and pass out.

So many posts describe how horny they got from getting the spanking and how good the sex was afterwards … have any of your combined the two and driven your partner right out of their friggin gourd?

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892
Good gadamity, just saw this and this is hot as hell!!

My dad spanked me when I was little and it was a terrifying experience because it would happen because he lost control of his temper - and not even because I'd done something really bad, but just because he had anger issues. I know it happened plenty of times but the memories have faded over the years and I now only remember one incident with relative clarity. I was four and my mom wasn't home. It was around dinnertime. I did something that made him mad, but I don't remember what, just realizing suddenly that he was coming at me in a rage and being really scared.

For the longest time, I had absolutely no interest in spankings for that reason. However, a few years ago, I read a Harry Potter fanfiction that started to turn things around in a way I had never expected. Titillated but still icked out by the association between spanking and my father (incest even of the fantasy variety is just not my thing), I spent a while resisting any exploration of this kink. That gradually changed as I began reading more erotica that featured spanking, I guess because my childhood experience was no longer the first and only thing I thought of whenever the topic of spanking came up.

My first erotic spanking as an adult was pretty blah, but so was sleeping with that particular person in general.

My first time being spanked was incredible, I didn’t think it would be such a turn on for me but it is. The person who inflicted the impacted onto me wasn’t someone I was attracted to.

My guess it’ll be on a whole another level once I am with someone who I have a chemistry with.

Back