ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
china-doll said:
Not yet. :rolleyes:

But I haven't posted any new storys under this name yet. Give it time. :cool:

Stories are not a requirement. :rolleyes: I ain't got no stories & I got an oh-so-lovely PM within a week of posting regularly. And I know I'm not the only one, though it always seems to be a different offender. An even more frightening thought to me, somehow, than if it was just one person sending lovely lil packages to the PM boxes.

minsue said:
Stories are not a requirement. :rolleyes: I ain't got no stories & I got an oh-so-lovely PM within a week of posting regularly. And I know I'm not the only one, though it always seems to be a different offender. An even more frightening thought to me, somehow, than if it was just one person sending lovely lil packages to the PM boxes.

That's ok. My life could use a little spicing up. :D

minsue said:
Hey, CD, your AV seems to have lost some clothing since the last time I was in here. :p

Evenin' Cloudy. :rose:

I'm testing out a few, seeing which one I like the best.

<--------

How's this one?

My muse apparently had a nice vacation elsewhere, but she has returned with a vengeance.

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Smokin' on the NaNo thing....might even be able to catch up.

china-doll said:
That's high praise coming from the candy cane girl. :D

Ok, off to bed for me. Nighty Night all. :kiss:

Speaking of...thanks so much for your kind PC. :kiss:

G'nite :rose:

cloudy said:
My muse apparently had a nice vacation elsewhere, but she has returned with a vengeance.

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Smokin' on the NaNo thing....might even be able to catch up.

WHOOP!!! :nana:

Bumping this to keep it on the first page, because I don't wanna face our dear Abs if she comes back, and it's dropped off the first page.

I'm back for a night cap. lol.

I don't want to go to bed.
That just means morning will come, and then I've gotta go to work. :(

*Sigh*

Oh well. Such is life. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back