The Wife

Hey,
Wanted to share your comments with her and talk things over before posting some more photos.

Here are the ones I had earlier, I'll post some more as soon as I can edit them. Like I mentioned above, if there's something you want to see in a photo let me know.

very cute and very sexy...

love the pics! you are a lucky man!
any chance we could hear from her...what she thinks of you posting the pics and how she feells about all of us drooling over her?:D

My wife is reading all of the comments and messages. She really is surprised at the response, like I mentioned somewhere in the thread she has a tough time seeing herself as pretty or beautiful. She is loving knowing that she turns you on. What do you like? What would you do to her?

Any requests? Anything you'd like to see? We'll take some new pictures when we can. Until then, here are a few more from the beach.

Last edited:
Hey,
Wanted to share your comments with her and talk things over before posting some more photos.

Here are the ones I had earlier, I'll post some more as soon as I can edit them. Like I mentioned above, if there's something you want to see in a photo let me know.

you are one lucky man, she is very sexy and very beautiful!!

My wife is reading all of the comments and messages. She really is surprised at the response, like I mentioned somewhere in the thread she has a tough time seeing herself as pretty or beautiful. She is loving knowing that she turns you on. What do you like? What would you do to her?

Any requests? Anything you'd like to see? We'll take some new pictures when we can. Until then, here are a few more from the beach.

never could understand why women think like that, and for the things i wold like to do to her...anything she would like...would like to know what they are...but i can come up with some things on my own. Would love to see some pics of her pretty butt. i really like butts on women hehe

btw good luck with the thread and enjoy it ..she could go a long way with it as long as she is enjoying herself!!!!

Oh god, she's a stunning lady. Cute, adorable, and sexy all at the same time. Wonderful smile too!

As for requests, could we see her in a nice dress or something? And could we possibly see a close-up of her breasts with her fingers/hand on them? I'm a big fan of those two.

Thanks! Looking forward to more.

she is a beautiful and very sexy woman. I would love to get my hands and tongue and other things on her. I would have a great time exploring that awesome lady.

How about some pics of her in a car, getting ready for some hot action!

I like everything I have seen. She has a lovely smile and a body to cum over. It's not so much what I would do to her as what we might do together. As for what I would like to see... well as much of her beautiful body as she and you feel comfortable showing us ........and then some :D

She is beautiful! In that one pic I would love to be straddling her with my cock titty fucking those beautiful breasts!

how about more.....many more....:)

Beautiful Wife.

She has a AMAZING body. I wish I had a body like that. You are lucky.

attachment.php

This picture shows she has an amazing body! She is very pretty and desirable!

What would I do to her? Hum!! Let me think! :devil::devil: I want to do all kinds of fun (and dirty) things! I would love to play with those beautiful tits, and then move down and taste her juices! And then ...

I feel guilty bumping a thread this old...

We are going to take more pictures tomorrow when she gets off work. Any requests? As always, we love the feedback.

Don't feel guilty, happy to see you guys back. As far as pics go, pretty much anything that includes her smile would be fantastic. I can give specifics if you really want, but you've been doing pretty well so far!

Oz

I feel guilty bumping a thread this old...

We are going to take more pictures tomorrow when she gets off work. Any requests? As always, we love the feedback.

Back