Your experience with Adultfriendfinder and other such sites?

Eilan said:
I don't know whether or not it'll help, but the price is right! :)
Yup, maybe I need to work on my social skills as well. I'm not hugely anti-social, but I'm only out on weekends. I don't work right now, go to college an hour away, so I don't really want to make friends that live an hour or more away. I should maybe start going to local places, and chatting it up with women, although these days it's kind of hard to tell the age of a girl. I was talking to a girl last weekend, and she looked about 21, but it turns out that..she was only 16 :rolleyes:
 
Granted, I had more requirements than "breathing," am seeking more than a quick fuck, and didn't try the paid memberships, but I didn't have luck on there either. Many of the responses I got (from women as well, and that's who I was seeking) were off-putting because they were pushy and standardized, and a few were downright scary. Even for something casual, it seems like a lot of people have better luck with a site like Craigslist or OKCupid.

You about have to buy both levels of membership to do any good, for both it is rather expensive, if just the gold, you can email others but if they are not a paid member, they can not even read ur email. It is about worthless. they do have a IM program that non members can send 3 IM's a day but it does NOT work,your IMs show delivered but the person you send it to never gets it.
Most people on it are not smart enough to use a username that can link to yahoo or gmail email or even their kik username. I have mine hinted in my status and first line of profile but no one is smart enough to pick up on it!
So the AFF site is pretty much a waste of time!
 
We have had good luck using AFF. It is like shopping for sex. Out of the 5-6 guys we met on there 1 time sex didn't happen. Just didn't turn me on but he understood and was nice about it.
 
Back
Top