Taking a deep breath....

A thankyou

Hi,
Just wanted to say you should be proud of who you are. You look beautiful and sexy.
I too suffered a similar fate growing up and still do, and you have shown me its time to take control. A huge thank you from a very grateful girl.

:heart:

And my first "I'm gonna like me" pic....

DqwXS0R.jpg
Nothing not to like... You are beautiful! Embrace it!:rose:

All of my life I have struggled with accepting and even embracing my body. After years (okay decades!) of feeling fat, of dealing with people telling me how pretty I would be if I just lost weight, of losing and gaining and losing and gaining the pounds, I have decided that even though I am a work in progress I need to accept myself as I am. As I am right now. Instead of focusing on a future (and what I always think of as a "better") version of me, I need to learn to be content with who I am right now. So to that end I am taking a deep breath and I am gonna to post those pictures that make me feel good, that make me smile, that make me think that maybe, just maybe, I am okay as I am.

So, here goes nothin'....

Glad you took a deep breath and went for it! You are a beautiful lady!! To heck with what others think! As long as you feel you’re beautiful enjoy it!!

And my first "I'm gonna like me" pic....

DqwXS0R.jpg

Hello there beautiful lady! What a brave decision to share this with us. We are very lucky! because this is a stunning picture. That beautifull mouth, that sensual cleavage! You are wonderful!

Love,
-St

Thank you to everyone who responded! I'm trying to just accept the compliments without my standard reply of "it's all good angles and lighting". Then again that's the purpose of this thread of mine, right? To embrace myself and have fun. So to that end, this looks like a fun, albeit slightly terrifying, first step. :D

You should totally embrace it! The compliments are well deserved! :rose:

Thank you to everyone who responded! I'm trying to just accept the compliments without my standard reply of "it's all good angles and lighting". Then again that's the purpose of this thread of mine, right? To embrace myself and have fun. So to that end, this looks like a fun, albeit slightly terrifying, first step. :D

First step looks pretty good to me.

Spent all night wrestling with this pic. But after a few PMs where people doubted my account of being overweight and in the interests of staying true to the concept of being honest and learning to love myself I think it's important for me to post it. This is truth. This is me. Right now. And while a part of me wants to justify it, to explain it, to apologize for it, I'm not going to. I'm gonna just post it and let it speak for itself...

*deep deep breaths*

YuC09Bs.jpg

Spent all night wrestling with this pic. But after a few PMs where people doubted my account of being overweight and in the interests of staying true to the concept of being honest and learning to love myself I think it's important for me to post it. This is truth. This is me. Right now. And while a part of me wants to justify it, to explain it, to apologize for it, I'm not going to. I'm gonna just post it and let it speak for itself...

*deep deep breaths*

YuC09Bs.jpg

It's just a number. What matters is how you look and how you feel and you look sexy.

It's just a number. What matters is how you look and how you feel and you look sexy.

It is just a number and I am trying desperately hard to remind myself of that. But it's a BIG number. lol. It's a number that symbolizes everything that I have been told is wrong with me. What I'm trying to accept is that for good or bad, it's my number. It may change and it may not but either way, it's mine and I need to accept it.

Thank you for the encouragement in that endeavor. :kiss:

It is just a number and I am trying desperately hard to remind myself of that. But it's a BIG number. lol. It's a number that symbolizes everything that I have been told is wrong with me. What I'm trying to accept is that for good or bad, it's my number. It may change and it may not but either way, it's mine and I need to accept it.

Thank you for the encouragement in that endeavor. :kiss:

If it's your number then own it.

*deep deep breaths*

YuC09Bs.jpg

This is real and real is sexy and beautiful! :rose:

*deep deep breaths*

YuC09Bs.jpg
Good for you! You are on a journey that most people never take. I admire you for your bravery and determination. Keep posting!

Good for you! You are on a journey that most people never take. I admire you for your bravery and determination. Keep posting!

I don't know about bravery and determination. Right now I am fighting the urge to delete delete delete! lol

idk, you might wanna check the mirrors in your house because thats a seriously sexy first post. F' numbers. Sexy is SEXY!!

Back