Women who like to get teased through their panties...

What woman does not like a slow, teasing build up? I also like the idea of leaving part of my clothing on, such as panties, bra, or stockings. It's not necessary to remove everything and I think it adds a frisson if one or both people are partly clothed. And yes, I like the feeling of satin, silk or lace against my skin and the sensation of someone caressing me through such sensual, tactile material. Just the very thought of it gets my creative (and other) juices flowing, literally. I also like to have my lover leave my panties on throughout the entire session, to just push them aside if greater access is required. Yum.

Helen x
 
What woman does not like a slow, teasing build up? I also like the idea of leaving part of my clothing on, such as panties, bra, or stockings. It's not necessary to remove everything and I think it adds a frisson if one or both people are partly clothed. And yes, I like the feeling of satin, silk or lace against my skin and the sensation of someone caressing me through such sensual, tactile material. Just the very thought of it gets my creative (and other) juices flowing, literally. I also like to have my lover leave my panties on throughout the entire session, to just push them aside if greater access is required. Yum.

Helen x

this is very hot! Once i was with a woman and she was wearing a leotard and I just cut open and hole and plunged right in..though I also enjoy teasing a woman's pussy through the panties.. making sure they are nice and wet....
 
Use to visit a FWB at her office. People would come and go so she wouldn't take off her tights but as she would bend over to file she would be right in front of me where I could see and rub. And lick. And tease. She would sit back with her skirt pulled up and I could kneel between her legs to use my hands and mouth. I loved getting her aroused, then someone would need her attention and we would stop. The build up to orgasm, then stopping, then building again, usually led to a massive orgasm when I could finally finish her off. All the frustration also paid off when we could ultimately be alone.
 
Gets my so wet to have fingers playing with my pussy through my panties. Pulling them into my pussy n rubbing his hard cock on them making me wet myself
 
I love doing this too, getting my partner all wet, almost soaking and swollen. Then licking it all up and slipping a few fingers in till she cums on my face as I eat her. Its my fave thing in bed.
 
It's very arousing to start out rubbing a partner though her panties. To feel her slowly getting more aroused as time goes on. To tease her that way. Waiting for her to beg to go further. I even enjoy watching videos that start out that way. They're some of the hottest ones to me. It's all about the slow build up during foreplay to me that's very arousing.
 
Stepping up behind you, my eyes feasting on the delicious, heavenly curves that entrance me time after time, for now and forever more. The slip of my arm around your waist greeted by a surprised gasp and soft giggle, your own hand falling upon mine, sliding up to my biceps as I cocoon you tightly in my hold. A surprise but one that instantly makes your lips curl with delight, the warmth of my body radiating against you as you savour the security of my strong hold. The heat of my every breath against your ear as you feel me press up against you, your perfume intoxicating as my lips playfully nibble and nuzzle your earlobe, my strong arms holding you tight to which you giggle once more.

One hand, then another wrapping you in my hold, palms lightly caressing your heavenly curves, tracing contours of the wonders that lay beneath your clothes. My mouth falling upon your neck, as my lips find that spot that sends shivers down your spine as my hungry lips adorn your creamy skin. Another giggle and soft playfully "Stop It" that slips from your lips, squirming in my hold yet despite your actions my eyes fail not to notice the suggestive roll of your bottom lip upon your teeth as you playfully wriggle against me.

How can I resist you baby? How can you tell me to stop?

Butterfly kisses relentlessly falling upon your neck as I hold you tight, feeling your resistance begin to crumble. The slight tilt of your head pushing back against me, exposing more of your neck to my assaulting lips, a soft mewl and purr as I savour. One hand journeying north, the gentle cup and caress of your bosom beneath your top, the sight of your nipple pebbling, making itself visible through the fabric of your top. Your body pushing back that bit more, my hands igniting the desires that lurk within, your mind melting and body following in kind. My other hand travelling in the opposite direction, beyond your waist, expertly unbuttoning your jean button in a heartbeat,

"Baby...." huskily spills from your lips accompanied with a gentle writhe. Your playful resistance broken as your hand slips from my arm, reaching back, fingers flowing through my hair as you arch your head into my shoulder with a whimper. My fingers dipping beneath the denim, teasing and toying, the delicate feeling of your panties against my invading fingertips stirring wanton lust and desires.

Bodies gyrating as one, the feel of your fingers in my hair, pulling my insatiably hungry lips upon you. My roaming hand slipping further beneath your unbuttoned jeans, my palm falling between your thighs as I feel the heat that builds. The feeling of my hand pressing up against your through the soft fabric of your panties, the sensual barrier between you and I. Magic fingers gently trace and caress the length of your quivering petals of your flower that aches with desire. Back and forth, the touch of the sensual material pressing against you so deliciously arousing, your own writhing only fuelling and accelerating the feelings that make your cheeks flush and your heart pound. The panted whimpers as your bosom rises and falls with each ragged breath as my fingers tease and toy with you through your delicate panties, your desire seeping into the material as the touch of my fingers sensually drives you wild.

My mouth returning to your ear, erotic whispered words assaulting your mind as my hands continue to lay claim to you. I can sense you body respond with each passing second, my hand buried beneath your jeans, your panties soaked in your pent-up need. A teasing press of a finger, pushing the saturated material between your wet pussy lips, teasing you to the point of submission. Soft pants blur with whimpers in an orchestra of lust as my lace clad fingers dance from your weeping pussy to your engorged, sensitive clit, the relentless motion so intense you soon find yourself teetering on the brink of the inky abyss. Your cheeks rosy, eyes closed and your mouth a gasp, you once more you bite down on your lip as your fingers tightly grip tufts of hair in your hold. So close, so deliciously close. The tensing of your thighs as I push my hand deeper beyond your jeans, stroking and caressing you through your wet panties until you can take no more. The delicate material saturated with your desire, caressing against your slick wetness, until you can take no more. A sudden deep moan spilling from your lips as you reach a crescendo, your legs buckling at the knee, only my hold stopping you from crumbling as you fall head first into blissful orgasmic heaven... :rose:
 
yehaaa

me too :)

it feels so good being licked and touched through my panties


xx

i like the same way , to touch my girl's pussy through shear cloth of panties is always turn on for me , making her panties wet by her own juice n pulling it in my mouth is my fav game
 
What woman does not like a slow, teasing build up? I also like the idea of leaving part of my clothing on, such as panties, bra, or stockings. It's not necessary to remove everything and I think it adds a frisson if one or both people are partly clothed. And yes, I like the feeling of satin, silk or lace against my skin and the sensation of someone caressing me through such sensual, tactile material. Just the very thought of it gets my creative (and other) juices flowing, literally. I also like to have my lover leave my panties on throughout the entire session, to just push them aside if greater access is required. Yum.

Helen x

I couldn't agree with you anymore Helen. It's highly erotic, to leave some clothing on every once in awhile. I love to run my hands across silk or lace. It's a huge turn on to me and too imagine what she looks like underneath an article of clothing just adds to the spice.
 
I love this feeling. This is something that I used to do with my best friend. We would touch each other only over our panties....it felt so good.
 
Yes! Probably my biggest turn on. My little panties are getting wet just thinking about it. I love when a man can touch and tease my little clit through my panties and get them so damp so they stick to my little pussy.. Mmm. Definitely PM or yahoo messenger: annieh570 you men out there (;
 
Panties are one of my biggest turn-ons, I LOVE teasing my girlfriend through her panties until they're really soaked. That's when I started eating her through her panties. She also loves when I pull her panties to the side, spit a big load of saliva onto her pussy and then place her panties back where they were, rubbing it in and soaking them even more.
 
I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?

Very hot...very very hot! Major turn-on for me!
 
I like that...haven't had much that are that willing to not just dive right in, but being teased like that is a turn on...that thin barrier stopping the soon to be enevitiable. It's hot...
 
Yea, teasing a girl is all the more fun for me :D... and it usually leads to a bigger pay off later:devil:
 
Too many men totally fail at a good slow tease. Hubby is good, but most of my BFs before I met him were pretty poor at it.
 
I get asked to go sans panties, but I prefer to keep them on for this very reason. Teasing me with them on, adds to the taboo nature of being touched in either an inappropriate location or inappropriate time.

When he whispers in my ear and presses in between my pussy lips, sliding up and down, pulling all that arousal up to soak them...very hot for me and he seems to like it too. The naughty way he slides his fingers underneath them to dip his fingers inside. I melt.
 
Back
Top