Mom’s hypnosis

centrum1000

Really Really Experienced
I know there have been other incest hypnosis stories but I really enjoy the theme and am working on an idea for a new one.

The plot is pretty basic but I’d like the story to build relatively slowly and wanted to see if anyone had any good ideas.

The basic premise is that the Mom has been really stressed at work and decided to order a hypnosis CD that she heard about on the radio.

Obviously her son thinks she got ripped off and that it is all a scam but she insists on trying it. After a few days she seems to be less stressed and convinces him to join her.

He is distracted and not really listening but notices that she seems to fall into a trance at one point. He pauses the CD and decides to test it out. He has her stand up and do jumping jacks. Then he has her remove her bra and do it again. He then plants the suggestion that she won’t wear bras around the house any more.

Initially he doesn’t have sexual thoughts about her but couldn’t look away from her firm breasts and hard nipples bouncing in front of him.

That night he is in his room alone with her bra and jerks off thinking about her.

He joins her again the next day...

I don’t want to have him fuck her right away but think it would be better to have him slowly take things further with her.

Looking for thoughts and ideas.

I think a good arc would be having her be very conservative/traditional. Have her stress be partly rooted in extreme sexual repression and feel more like the hypnosis is working as the son pushes the envelope in taking advantage. Maybe go the Ugly Duckling route and have the son not even know she's hot under all the frumpy clothing until that first session.

AFAIK a hypnotic subject won't do what they wouldn't otherwise. In a not-fantasyland story, Mom really is willing. If she's unwilling but obedient, we're in mind-control territory where anything goes. So, to retain *some* contact with reality, Mom needs a dramatic excuse, something more substantial than "she saw him naked". Possibilities:
  • He's just *so* reminiscent of his long-lost Dad.
  • She (wittingly or otherwise) ingested inhibition-lowering and libido-enhancing substances.
  • She's been secretly reading LIT and figured, "Why not?"
  • The stress CD contains subliminal incest messages.
Okay, that last is MC-ish, but it *could* be plausible.

AFAIK a hypnotic subject won't do what they wouldn't otherwise. In a not-fantasyland story, Mom really is willing. If she's unwilling but obedient, we're in mind-control territory where anything goes. So, to retain *some* contact with reality, Mom needs a dramatic excuse, something more substantial than "she saw him naked". Possibilities:
  • He's just *so* reminiscent of his long-lost Dad.
  • She (wittingly or otherwise) ingested inhibition-lowering and libido-enhancing substances.
  • She's been secretly reading LIT and figured, "Why not?"
  • The stress CD contains subliminal incest messages.
Okay, that last is MC-ish, but it *could* be plausible.

Very good points. I’m not too hung up on keeping it too realistic, partly because I don’t think hypnosis is that realistic to begin with - at least not in this type of context.

However, I do like the second idea. Maybe her CD came with a special drink or pill that you take before listening. It does allow for a bit more of an MC twist without being too ridiculous.

I do want him to be able to implant suggestions that he can eventually take advantage of as well so maybe under the influence of the drug he conditions her to think that she is attracted to him and wants to please him - maybe even thinking that sex with her son is a turn on.

I think it will be fun to let him explore new boundaries to her conditioning over time as he gets bolder.

She tries herbal substances as alternative addition to the hypnosis, in a shotgun approach, not fully believing either. Son may be implicated on this, probably it is him who suggest the stuff in the first place, as it was being said not believing the hypnosis. While he himself don't use it, there's also explanation why he himself don't fall in trace from the hypnosis.

On the slow burn road, son may start with slowly making her into exhibitionist, simply playing, interested how far she will go. It is only when he observes effect she make on other men he demonstrates her to, when he starts to see her as sexual himself.

She tries herbal substances as alternative addition to the hypnosis, in a shotgun approach, not fully believing either. Son may be implicated on this, probably it is him who suggest the stuff in the first place, as it was being said not believing the hypnosis. While he himself don't use it, there's also explanation why he himself don't fall in trace from the hypnosis.

On the slow burn road, son may start with slowly making her into exhibitionist, simply playing, interested how far she will go. It is only when he observes effect she make on other men he demonstrates her to, when he starts to see her as sexual himself.

I like the exhibitionist angle. After making her stop wearing a bra I would move on to no panties and have her wearing short skirts/dresses while conditioning her to want to show off to him for some reason.

I also like the idea of having her model her lingerie for him. Maybe he remembers a sexy Halloween outfit she wore the prior year or he needs to go to the mall for something and has her drive him. While there he sees a sexy outfit and decides he would like to see her try it on...

Maybe he has heard of a friend in school that heard of the jock using a program he found online to manipulate his girlfriend?

* Our hero then gains access to this software/CD and plots to use it on his mother. He knows she is very stressed so he suggests that she tries this CD?

* Or he uses subliminal messages while she sleeps with an app that uses high frequency sounds that humans barely can hear?

As it slowly progresses he finds a drug that speeds up the process. Maybe from the same source that he got the CD/app/software in the first place? Maybe it costs him a pretty penny?

I like the lingerie angle as well. Have her change how she looks and feels about him. Small steps like trying on sexier stuff at home. For me this would be a focus with lacy sheer stuff and satin blouses.

the other suggestions that she is sexually repressed since her husband died 6 years ago is also good and can be used to make her love her son in a more adult way.

Would love to read it and good luck.

Back