Shy Sexy Texan

Not that this has anything to do with the conversation, but I wanted to pop in and say that this is one of my favorite threads in AmPics...incredibly beautiful and sexy woman, who clearly has the brains and personality to match.

Thank you for sharing with us, Stacy!
 
I could not agree more...

null_zps24e28370.jpg
 
Haha oh Pot... You make me giggle :)

This shouldn't be a secret, but it seems to be unknown by most guys.
I'm happy to share these secrets though... I think all you guys are great and should have as much fun as I'm having :p

As for your second question... On that occasion, door holding would be an excellent gesture ;)

Is this the part of the show where we learn all the secrets?

....Or the part where I hold the door for you when we go to the store to buy a new flogger?
 
Haha oh Pot... You make me giggle :)

This shouldn't be a secret, but it seems to be unknown by most guys.
I'm happy to share these secrets though... I think all you guys are great and should have as much fun as I'm having :p

As for your second question... On that occasion, door holding would be an excellent gesture ;)

LOL Well Hopefully I can make you do more than giggle.;):D

...and No, THAT one isn't a secret, but feel free to let us in on the other ones.:cool:
....and if I could get a beautiful, smart, funny, woman like yourself anywhere NEAR me I'd be having LOTS of fun.

Well when you get yourself out here for a visit I'll be doing much door holding and other chivalrous gestures.....and some other stuff lol ;)
 
Oh your hilarity is unending...
Why would it be punishment? If nothing else it will be a good laugh.. So on with it ;)

I feel like there was a little bit of sarcasm behind that unending comment. ;)

You have never heard me sing.. trust me.. it is punishment
 
Last edited:
Love the quote. It's so true. The stuff outside the bedroom is what renews the spark inside the bedroom. Relationships are a choice, because feelings will come and go.
 
Don't get me wrong, she is good in bed, but definately nothing freaky. Unfortunately.

Well be thankful you have someone (Freaky can atleast be worked on)

I'm sadly stuck in the "Friend Zone" with every woman I know. (Few of them are single anyway)
 
Back
Top