Frustrated

Makitsu_Trinity

BBW Queen Gypsy
I love being ignored for video games... (insert sarcasm). It's not like I've been giving him an open invitation all day... First day we've had together in four days, and he doesn't care! What's a lonely girl to do?

What game? Legitimately important. A new Zelda game comes out and both my lovers know that I do not exist in the real world for like 3 days. I think it's an addiction. GF is like that with the Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls series. For my man it's Legacy of Kain. So it is a "I've been following all the press releases, I stood in line for this, I've been waiting for this for a year" game or is it a "our relationship is in trouble and I need a distraction" game?

I love being ignored for video games... (insert sarcasm). It's not like I've been giving him an open invitation all day... First day we've had together in four days, and he doesn't care! What's a lonely girl to do?

Try enjoying his hobby with him?
Never know, you may like it! :)

Also some games will ban you from the server if you up and leave. Sometimes that's a 90 minute commitment and I just don't have time for that which is why I don't play on-line that often. But I know my brother plays games that are like that, that I played one time and was like, "This is not for me".

What game? Legitimately important. A new Zelda game comes out and both my lovers know that I do not exist in the real world for like 3 days. I think it's an addiction. GF is like that with the Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls series. For my man it's Legacy of Kain. So it is a "I've been following all the press releases, I stood in line for this, I've been waiting for this for a year" game or is it a "our relationship is in trouble and I need a distraction" game?

Neither. He's had it for a while and he spent over twelve hours on it yesterday with a buddy. Right now, it is just a distraction, though nothing to do with our relationship. He's just not ready for bed.

Try enjoying his hobby with him?
Never know, you may like it! :)

Actually, that's part of the original problem. He's trying a new portion of a favorite game of ours we were supposed to do together tonight. He pulled it up without warning and just started going. It's the new "Advanced Warfare" game and I was really looking forward to a portion of the online gameplay and he didn't warn me that's what he was going to do.

Neither. He's had it for a while and he spent over twelve hours on it yesterday with a buddy. Right now, it is just a distraction, though nothing to do with our relationship. He's just not ready for bed.

Well then tell him you want to spend time together.

Still. What game?

Actually, that's part of the original problem. He's trying a new portion of a favorite game of ours we were supposed to do together tonight. He pulled it up without warning and just started going. It's the new "Advanced Warfare" game and I was really looking forward to a portion of the online gameplay and he didn't warn me that's what he was going to do.

...I would throw a fit. We're co-op, we're fucking co-op. That's a dealbreaker to me. It would be a fight. I'm a bad person to ask this. If you make a promise to me, you keep it or you tell me beforehand that you're going to break it, or your ass gets hit in the back of the head with the heaviest book I own, which, admittedly, since I went digital is probably...

Shit I'm not getting blood on any of those. Nightmares and Dreamscapes. Hit him with Nightmares and Dreamscapes. Is my advice. Get his ass off the couch real fucking quick.

You should note, however, that I give terrible advice.

Of course I can't ever see myself dating someone who plays COD, because I am an adult and that would be pedotastic.

OH HELL NO!
I'd fucking unplug that shit from the wall!!!

Of course I can't ever see myself dating someone who plays COD, because I am an adult and that would be pedotastic.

Well, considering we're both in our early twenties, I think I'm okay. Lol. I appreciate your advice and the giggle it elicited from me. I needed that.

I actually have to go with Candicame on this one. Even if you exclude the fact that it's been four days since the two of you have had a day together, him going solo on a game that the two of you agreed that you were going to do co-op is just a dick move. He didn't ask you if you wanted to play, or even let you know that he was going to do it.

At that point, what other reaction is he expecting from you except to get pissed off? Some anger or frustration is definitely in order, especially when we remember the part that we excluded before. Lord knows that when my fiance and I don't have a lot of time together, namely because of work, I try to make sure and spoil her when we do finally get an entire day to spend together.

That being said, I am actually going to play a bit of devil's advocate here, or rather my fiance is.

You say that you've been giving him an open invitation all day, but let's be honest guys can be a bit thick or dense sometimes. Did you try and clearly communicate to him that you wanted to fuck, or did you just drop subtle hints that can be easily missed when he's already doing something else?

Back